mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
She's in 4th spot at the moment, so that's about where expected: on one hand she has content, but on the other there's plenty people who don't like the whole dick measuring contest with Jeremy over her, so it probably hurts her reception, compared to Holly and Cindy.

I mean, she'd be 3rd overall if it wasn't for Ivy's simps :sneaky:
yeah this ivy simps that thinks ivy chamge her personalitie 180 degrees need a realtiy check I hope ivy will have 2 path

one for chad ian as a fuckbody (maybe ian can change in a giga chad and impress her and reject her at the end of the story :cool: :cool: )

and the other path where she use ian as a tool to get to cindy and use him for her amusement/toys with him for her own entertaiment and get closer to her goal

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Thems fight words there...
View attachment 2811097
Oh wait... wrong game...

Though I HIGHLY doubt she would be 3rd overall. She's lucky to be 4th in general.

Though the thing with Ivy at 3rd is fitting yet disappointing considering how she has gotten the least amount of content and interactions with Ian but given most of her screentime and interactions with Lena/Holly, not to mention the wild card factor of her character in general. Theres alot to her, despite the continued shafting EK does to her content wise.
ivy is the 3rd because a bunch of people think with their cocks and ivy has the best body and is a sex god because she proably sleeped with over 100 guys.

ivy is this megan fox super sex maschine typ oof cheracters but the problem is that some people think they marry ivy have 3 kids with her and she is doing cocking and cleaing the house which will not happening :whistle: :whistle:

its the same pople that are on fresh fit and whatever prodcast or how they are called this host poeple that are like all women are sluts mimimimi and than you look who they dating ?? guess what??? yeah right a LA PARTY GIRL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: a ivy girl not trolling and this make you think is it a secret kink ??? or what is it why do they say all this nonsens but than date the exat same girls they complain about??? red pillers are so CRINGEEE

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
and ivy has the best body and is a sex god because she proably sleeped with over 100 guys.
Ivy berates Lena, Holly and Louise that they don't get proper attention with their attitude.

Lena: Ian, Robert, Mike, Jeremy, Axel, working on Seymour, Stan, Mark and Billy
Holly: Ian, Mark, working on Marcel, Robert and Stan
Louise: Jeremy, Mike and Ian

Shy Virgin Ivy: Touched Jeremey's pp and got into close contact with Ian omg~

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Ivy berates Lena, Holly and Louise that they don't get proper attention with their attitude.

Lena: Ian, Robert, Mike, Jeremy, Axel, working on Seymour, Stan, Mark and Billy
Holly: Ian, Mark, working on Marcel, Robert and Stan
Louise: Jeremy, Mike and Ian

Shy Virgin Ivy: Touched Jeremey's pp and got into close contact with Ian omg~
Oh I'm sure Billy enjoyed that Ivy body off-screen

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah not "exactly" on the same level as Gillian(Chameleon) but you get the idea what I was talking about. I just compared their aftermath state together like doing wrong knowingly and than being ashamed and such.

As for calling Gillian(Chameleon) Chameleon, that is just a name I come up with, at least till we get the whole "Ian gets betrayal" story and I don't like her for the shit she pulled. I mean IF Gillian(Chameleon) liked THAT MUCH the guy she cheated on Ian with and is now in relationship with that guy, than why cheat on Ian, have some guts to be upfront about this and end things with Ian and go on with that supposed guy. Than she comes up and goes on how sorry she is and shit. Also Gillian was rhyming with "Chameleon" So that's why. EK should have a solid story to "justify" the shit Gillian(Chameleon) pulled, but I doubt Gillian(Chameleon) can redeem herself with her sobby story unless she is on America's Got Talent. so yeah she is stuck with this name "Gillian(Chameleon)".
nah i think it is a kink this inocent gillian look with a choker is a bait (she is probably a crazy girl) she wants ian cuddles and admire her but secretly wants also have the feeling of getting caught and having kinky sex behind ians back i think gillian will be that typ of cheracter at least the writting goes in that direction

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Oh I'm sure Billy enjoyed that Ivy body off-screen
Yeah, she bragged to Lena and Holly about it during their daily girltalks. She also showed them pictures/movies because that way Eva could plausible release Ivy content while still keeping Lena's PoV.

Sarcasm aside, that way Ivy could plausible be that successfull superslut who never has problems bringing guys home and be a role model for Lena and Holly, who apparently have relationship issues and trouble getting dick.

Seriously, the equivalent of GGGB, Jessica, sold the superslut because she was occasionally fucking dudes. She was already a fuckbuddy of Jack while we still don't know if Ivy ever had something with Axel or not. Jessica got into detail why and how she fucked dudes (money, tatoos, bordedom, attention, powerplay) while Ivy is just holding her distance through Stalkfap. Jessica asked to sleep by Ashley because she had trouble with one dude, she could sleep with Jack and/or Ashley during the Jack/Tyrone date. Once you live with her, she was occasionally bringing home guys like Kevin, could participate in Tyrones pool party and she was fairly quick a threesome candidate for like Jack, later Dave, Arthur and so on.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, she bragged to Lena and Holly about it during their daily girltalks. She also showed them pictures/movies because that way Eva could plausible release Ivy content while still keeping Lena's PoV.

Sarcasm aside, that way Ivy could plausible be that successfull superslut who never has problems bringing guys home and be a role model for Lena and Holly, who apparently have relationship issues and trouble getting dick.

Seriously, the equivalent of GGGB, Jessica, sold the superslut because she was occasionally fucking dudes. She was already a fuckbuddy of Jack while we still don't know if Ivy ever had something with Axel or not. Jessica got into detail why and how she fucked dudes (money, tatoos, bordedom, attention, powerplay) while Ivy is just holding her distance through Stalkfap. Jessica asked to sleep by Ashley because she had trouble with one dude, she could sleep with Jack and/or Ashley during the Jack/Tyrone date. Once you live with her, she was occasionally bringing home guys like Kevin, could participate in Tyrones pool party and she was fairly quick a threesome candidate for like Jack, later Dave, Arthur and so on.
Now i want Lena to move in with Ivy

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Emma is one of my least favorite female characters, probably the least favorite after Louise.
She is nothing but a fat ass crack head communist.
So who is carrying Ians content? You said Cindy, Holly, and Lena don't and Louise and Emma are the two lowest in your rankings. Not that Louise is really a part of Louise's content. So which woman has the best Ian content?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
So who is carrying Ians content? You said Cindy, Holly, and Lena don't and Louise and Emma are the two lowest in your rankings. Not that Louise is really a part of Louise's content. So which woman has the best Ian content?
I just prefer Ian's side of the story to Lena's, I find Lena to be just a little too basic bitch for my taste.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes