priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Do you think we can make Lena obsessed like Axel if Ian breaks up with her for another girl?
I'm testing out something similar, I had my lena fall in love with Ian but Ian not reciprocating it back and instead breaking off the casual relationship with her in Ch 11 and committing with Cherry.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Should you go to confession for it? Walk into the booth on Sunday like "well, there's a girl in this game, right?"

Priest: "Oh god. Another one. Jesus fucking Christ. Don't kids get laid these days?"
I think we should leave Cindy alone tbh and help Wade out anyway we can but the man is stuck in his ways. What worries me more is Axel trying to get to Cindy and lbh Wade isn't Chad enough to prevent it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wade is so pathetic,im never saving their relationship.
He deserves to get cucked by Ian and Axel.
same for ian he deserves it too for beaing a shit friend (breaking BRO CODE!!!) and for beaing a walking L

Axel and jeremy deserve all pussy hope eva breaks ians hearth :oops: :devilish:

he desveres to get cucked with

1.ian/alison by jeremy
2.holly/ian by holly corruption turnining into lena/ivy in the long run
3.cindy/ian by GIGAchad axel
4.gillian/ian just for faling in love with her again and gettign baited again dumb dumbo dumbo :oops: :oops:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Guys I think Ian got Cindy pregnant when she visited him at his apartment O.O
If you are referring to the choice of putting condom or going RAW than NOPE that was a trash variable we already discussed it. Also there are no hints/implication of Cindy getting pregnant by Ian also she is no Alison. So we can all chill!:coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jacey.ci

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
If you are referring to the choice of putting condom or going RAW than NOPE that was a trash variable we already discussed it. Also there are no hints/implication of Cindy getting pregnant by Ian also she is no Alison. So we can all chill!:coffee:
Vibe... I'm literally drinking a cup of coffee rn :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I wouldn't go that far and say he deserves it cause no one should be cheated on... BUT he should've compromised and grow as a person together with his girl. Cause Cindy is someone who likes to get people to come out their shell.
Well, Wade compromises a litte by going out with her, meeting friends etc. Granted, it's a really low bar but it's not like Cindy ever compromises on anything either. If something doesn't go her way, or you disagree with her, she turns on bitch-mode.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
Well, Wade compromises a litte by going out with her, meeting friends etc. Granted, it's a really low bar but it's not like Cindy ever compromises on anything either. If something doesn't go her way, or you disagree with her, she turns on bitch-mode.
True but he's putting minimum effort, plus keep in mind their relationship is at an all time low so both will see mostly faults in each other and always find something to complain about. Cause I bet you that wasn't the case when their relationship was at it's peak.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes