MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Do you think when Cindy breaks up with Wade, he will become obsessive to find out with who is dating Cindy?
He couldnt be assed to go with her when she went modeling knowing that she was taking risque photos. He might try to fight axel and then when he gets knocked the fuck out go back to his video games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I simply expect Ian/Cindy Wade to deflat. He took his relationship for granted and didn't even consider hat Cindy would leave him. He is utterly unprepared. He withdraws and his only support is Perry, who can't steer him in the right direction either.

Axel/Cindy Wade could pull himself together if Ian keeps supporting him, but I assume the two extremes the game gives is that either Ian saves Wade/Cindy entirely or he ignores them and it just puffs since Axel has no hindrance.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Axel/Cindy Wade could pull himself together if Ian keeps supporting him, but I assume the two extremes the game gives is that either Ian saves Wade/Cindy entirely or he ignores them and it just puffs since Axel has no hindrance.
I mostly agree with you, but I think Cindy-Wade is done regardless; either she gets used by Axel (that specimen doesn't really care about her) and leaves Wade because...why stick around, or she goes with Ian. The big question is what will happen when the big break occurs, some backlash for Ian if Cindy breaks up because of Axel ("Why didn't you keep him away?!) and huge backlash if Cindy breaks up with Wade to be with Ian...

(and then there's the possibility to play as a douche-Ian I suppose; fuck Cindy, convince her to break up with Wade and then go...meh, see ya! :devilish: )

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
He withdraws and his only support is Perry, who can't steer him in the right direction either.
Not only does Perry not steer him in the right direction, he encourages Wade's negligence cause his dumbass has never pulled any woman in his life. When Ian, Emma, and Perry are talking about Wade and Cindy's relationship, Ian and Emma think Wade stands to lose more if he and Cindy break up while Perry with his virgin mindset thinks Cindy's just a nagger and a constant bother to Wade.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'd say if Axel gets Cindy into the Wildcats and Ivy gets left hanging, that would be motivation enough for her go to ballistic on them both.
I think Ivy will wanna get revenge on Cindy anyway for being picked by the Wildcats,
This can be case but iirc in Club WC where IVY offers Lena drugs in that scene Ivy is heartbroken she isn't chosen but doesn't show any signs of anger or revenge instead she was pretty understandable, correct me if I'm wrong

but maybe there will be added incentive if Jeremy and Ivy catch Ian and Cindy in chapter 7 while Ian is also fucking Lena.
In CH11 while talking to Ian she clearly shows that she is not interesting in IanxCindy, now she might be projecting shit but she was pretty chill even when Ian is in relationship with Lena and she does care about Lena a lot and that is contradicting her behavior.

Edit: on one hand Ivy cares a lot for Lena and on other Ivy doesn't give two fucks about IanxCindy:WaitWhat: or is IVY making her way for Ian and Lena both (IvyxIanxLena):WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pantypriv and yuvce

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Why would Ivy all of a sudden develop a vindictive side?
Doesn't seem to be in her character.
The only thing I can think of would be if Ian treated Lena as shit, but on the other hand Ivy tolerates and works with Axel...
(then again, we can play Lena as still attracted to Axel/being submissive).

So, I don't see it.
But I suppose a treating Lena bad + Cindy-Wild Cats-jealousy scenario could be construed.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I mostly agree with you, but I think Cindy-Wade is done regardless; either she gets used by Axel (that specimen doesn't really care about her) and leaves Wade because...why stick around, or she goes with Ian.
I don't assume Cindy and Wade will always break up, because there is a large amount of choices that try to fix the relationship. Telling Wade to fight for Cindy, sending him to the first photoshoot, asking Cindy if she want to be with Wade and that she should talk about it with him after the second photo shoot. What would be the point of those choices if they always break up?

I assume we currently have

1. Cindy and Wade stay together because Ian helps them.
2. Cindy and Wade break up because Ian doesn't help them and Axel gets Cindy.
3a Cindy and Wade break up because Ian and Cindy fall in love.
3b Cindy and Wade break up because Ian and Cindy fuck (though they are not in love, so she may leave Ian for Axel/Ian drops her)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why would Ivy all of a sudden develop a vindictive side?
Doesn't seem to be in her character.
Ivy has demonstrated she absolutely won't tolerate getting pushed around, with how she revealed to Louise the truth about her "boyfriend" sending Ivy his dick pics. Similiarly i don't really see her getting apparently played by Axel (or him not keeping whatever promise he's made her) and just taking it without teaching him a lesson, that it's not something he'd just get away with.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm more puzzled by why Cindy and Wade are even dating. If anything, they're in this weird relationship where both people are holding the other person back. They have nothing in common, and neither can be bothered feigning interest in the other's hobbies. It seems best for all parties if they both go their separate ways.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm more puzzled by why Cindy and Wade are even dating. If anything, they're in this weird relationship where both people are holding the other person back. They have nothing in common, and neither can be bothered feigning interest in the other's hobbies. It seems best for all parties if they both go their separate ways.
Past Wade was more active, he got complacent, Cindy doesn't, she gets more and more adventerous and ambitious, especially after Axel opened her the door for a grand model career.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes