mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a reason why Alison doesn’t like Lena and only refers to her as “the model” throughout the game?
because she is highly insecure and the jelly typ did you not saw how she react to ivy??:rolleyes:like getting a belly piercing after ian and perry say cherry looks better with it and dont know you like thatkind off girl ian??? THAT KIND OF GIRL which is funny because in the future alison will end on some routes the same way like ivy alison will be gangbang addict soon and than trash talks ivy:oops::oops: her future will be the same

sex addict alison will come

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
and probably cindy too :oops::oops: at least on some routes too much pressure losing friends ,ivy is on cindys ass, wildcats sucess/luxus partys/drugs for cindy complet other lifestyle,more eyes on cindy,cindy is not best waifu material to begin with espacilly if ian has a bad phase no book sucess/losing fights/losing friends/gillian try to fuck with his head ohh boiii poor ian on some routes but deserved for breaking bro code
After playing with this for some time, and thinking about it the best girls for him are Lena, Holly, Alison, and Cherry. But more Lena or Holly.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Ah. This is going to make the Ian cheating on Lena with Alison path much better
Let's just say the drama with

Ian cheating on Lena and Cindy
Ian cheating on Lena with Alison
Lena freaking Jemerey while being FWB
Then the Love Triangle with Ian, Holly, and Lena

Also the drama with Dating Cindy in General

Will be so fucking Juicy I can't wait

ryuk-apple.gif

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Let's just say the drama with

Ian cheating on Lena and Cindy
Ian cheating on Lena with Alison
Lena freaking Jemerey while being FWB
Then the Love Triangle with Ian, Holly, and Lena

Also the drama with Dating Cindy in General

Will be so fucking Juicy I can't wait

View attachment 2895191
You can also cheat on Holly with Alison. Or date Holly but also mingle with Emma, Alison and Cherry.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You also fool with Lena but have sex with Holly. Holly knows but she couldn't resist Ian.
I wonder if Lena, Holly and Ian can betray each other later. As of now, one of them backs up and if they keep being interested in the second one, they merely have doubts. All of it builds up for the predictable threesome but I wonder if it could end not harmoniously.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
thats so hot cindy vs ivy/lena catfights/intrigues/mean ivy lena duo :devilish::love::love:

hope mean ivy/lena duo or ivy solo can fuck cindys life up I love mean ivy so much its unbelievable hot
Let me tell you my friend I'm not stop them in any case. I've hunger for catfight's.
I want them to pull each other's hair, rip those clothes off, slap each other's face.:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
He didn't know the first time, but she invited him after that, and he didn't want to go. Hell, he even sends another man in his place, depending on your route.
Wade coming along or not depends on Ian's choices I think, so it's not a set path. As for sending another man, it's Ian since he's busy with the tournament, right?

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Wade coming along or not depends on Ian's choices I think, so it's not a set path. As for sending another man, it's Ian since he's busy with the tournament, right?
iirc Wade did went with Cindy on her photoshoot and on next one Ian goes with Cindy bcz Wade had some tournament related stuff to attend, that's why Axel passed the comment that Ian is more possessive than Wade. Correct me If I'm mixing paths.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
iirc Wade did went with Cindy on her photoshoot and on next one Ian goes with Cindy bcz Wade had some tournament related stuff to attend, that's why Axel passed the comment that Ian is more possessive than Wade. Correct me If I'm mixing paths.
Pretty much the same as my playthrough, though Axel's comment might depend on how you make Ian act during the photoshoot.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is it better to let him touch cindy?? or to freak out which is porb the worse scenario??:unsure:
Cindy doesn't like it if Ian freaks out immediately, so if your quest is to make Ian's life hell, that's probably the option you want. On the other hand, if you let Axel touch Cindy all he wants then it might have consequences you seek, too. Hard to really say at this point.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes