LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I need some more Gillian content so badly. She's #1 want.
I believe that many will have to restart their game again to see Gillian's content, it's a lot of illusion to think that the heart option when Ian talks to her is the right one for the two of them to have a relationship again, any option other than "I'm over you" generates the same result, but this option is the only one that generates a response like "Ian, I still want to be part of your life", apart from the fact that Emma doesn't appear in this option but in all the others...

EVA has done this before, if you want to get Minerva then you need to choose the worst options in the game, if you want to get Bad Jessica then you need to read a guide because any wrong choice ends everything.

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe that many will have to restart their game again to see Gillian's content, it's a lot of illusion to think that the heart option when Ian talks to her is the right one for the two of them to have a relationship again, any option other than "I'm over you" generates the same result, but this option is the only one that generates a response like "Ian, I still want to be part of your life", apart from the fact that Emma doesn't appear in this option but in all the others...
That's pretty inaccurate -- for one, the game records which exact response the player selected in that choice, so it's not as if only one of them is guaranteed to produces different results (in future installments) The actual results produced by these options are currently yet unknown.

And second, the heart option additionally resets the flag v3_gillian_stop which is set by Ian deleting Gillian's pictures early on. While the "i've made my peace" option which requires this variable to be enabled leaves it intact. Given these facts, it makes more sense for the heart option to be a late entry point for Gillian's route for the players who initially opted out of it, while "made peace" option simply delegates Ian who reinforced his early choice to the "friendzone" with Gillian, and any meeting with her in this setup is just like the friendly coffee you can have with good Jess.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
ETA on chapter 12
From Eva's Patreon on November 7:

Work on the tournament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the tournament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
From Eva's Patreon on November 7:

Work on the tournament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the tournament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.
It's 15th now lol

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm curious if in some update we could have a scene where Ian and Jeremy have sex with Emma doing double anal penetration, Ian and Jeremy clashing tools will be a moment of true friendship and so much friendship inside Emma's ass, haven't they dislocated her hip bones? :unsure:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I can't even remember (I'm getting old) is there somewhere a schedule or something to know what's in store for the next update?

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That's not a vengeance! Now imagine fucking Gillian's BF while he is on the phone with her! THAT's a vengeance!
How cute they both are to me, that wouldn't be revenge, maybe it would be a reward depending on the tastes of Gillian's boyfriend.
What I would do is kidnap the boyfriend, tie his hands to a tree, put a cow skin on him, insert an Electroejaculator into his ass, bring a bull for him to ride until he is satisfied and the boyfriend is almost dead, then extract all the bull semen mixed with his shit and insert a tube into Gillian's mouth and make her swallow it all, that would be horrible revenge, it was too much for all maybe I should moderate myself? :unsure:

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
How cute they both are to me, that wouldn't be revenge, maybe it would be a reward depending on the tastes of Gillian's boyfriend.
What I would do is kidnap the boyfriend, tie his hands to a tree, put a cow skin on him, insert an Electroejaculator into his ass, bring a bull for him to ride until he is satisfied and the boyfriend is almost dead, then extract all the bull semen mixed with his shit and insert a tube into Gillian's mouth and make her swallow it all, that would be horrible revenge, it was too much for all maybe I should moderate myself? :unsure:
Maybe they will discover a new kink and the punishment will become a reward hahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Gillian(Chameleon) :BootyTime:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
OK, so Xapican was right, my demons and I are fine, if that guy that I didn't know and would be able to do that to him, imagine what he would do to Axel's toxic, I'm going to have my chance and when I do it, it's going to be so horrible revenge that his penis is going to die and he is going to undergo a gender change, it depends on what he looks like as a woman, could he become Seymour's new girl and what would her name be?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
OK, so Xapican was right, my demons and I are fine, if that guy that I didn't know and would be able to do that to him, imagine what he would do to Axel's poison, I'm going to have my chance and when I do it, it's going to be so horrible revenge that his penis is going to die and he is going to undergo a gender change, it depends on what he looks like as a woman, could he become Seymour's new girl and what would her name be?:unsure:
I think you will like the game My Employee's Family.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes