noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
What I'm looking forward to about the tournament, besides that it's been built up as a potentially crucial moment for Ian, is a brief change of pace. A hefty amount of attention has been paid to Ian's book nerd side, and it'll be nice to give more attention to the gym rat side.

Personally I don't mind the occasional mini-game in a VN, and Eva's have been fine imo. The pool games could get Ian a little extra money early on, the drug trip was amusing if not particularly useful to the plot, and the sparring with Jeremy was helpful to get me a little more keyed into what MMA involves, as it's not a sport I've encountered before. I actually really like the lyrics mini-games with Lena, and it's nice to get stats out of them.

I'm guessing the tournament will be a little different, because I'm guessing there will be more plot involved, and maybe also more turn-based choices, kind of like the pool games but not as light-hearted as those were.

And I'm interested to see who Ian's opponent(s) will be. We've all been speculating about that here for a long time now...

I agree it would be fun to have Ian's female friends - of whatever relationship status - in the audience. You can already see it, right? Holly would be hiding under her seat, Lena would be cheering Ian on enthusiastically, Cindy would be distracted because she just broke a nail, Emma would be screaming for Ian to clock the other guy, Alison would be screaming at the other guy, threatening his life if he touches one hair on Ian's head, Ivy would jump to the side of the ring and drop her top at the right moment to distract the other guy so Ian can roundhouse him... :LOL:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What I'm looking forward to about the tournament, besides that it's been built up as a potentially crucial moment for Ian, is a brief change of pace. A hefty amount of attention has been paid to Ian's book nerd side, and it'll be nice to give more attention to the gym rat side.

Personally I don't mind the occasional mini-game in a VN, and Eva's have been fine imo. The pool games could get Ian a little extra money early on, the drug trip was amusing if not particularly useful to the plot, and the sparring with Jeremy was helpful to get me a little more keyed into what MMA involves, as it's not a sport I've encountered before. I actually really like the lyrics mini-games with Lena, and it's nice to get stats out of them.

I'm guessing the tournament will be a little different, because I'm guessing there will be more plot involved, and maybe also more turn-based choices, kind of like the pool games but not as light-hearted as those were.

And I'm interested to see who Ian's opponent(s) will be. We've all been speculating about that here for a long time now...

I agree it would be fun to have Ian's female friends - of whatever relationship status - in the audience. You can already see it, right? Holly would be hiding under her seat, Lena would be cheering Ian on enthusiastically, Cindy would be distracted because she just broke a nail, Emma would be screaming for Ian to clock the other guy, Alison would be screaming at the other guy, threatening his life if he touches one hair on Ian's head, Ivy would jump to the side of the ring and drop her top at the right moment to distract the other guy so Ian can roundhouse him... :LOL:
I could see Holly acting like Adrian in Rocky movies—afraid and reluctant to see Ian fight at first, but gradually getting braver and eventually cheering him from the sidelines.

Ian screaming his girlfriend's name after winning the tournament like Rocky 1 would be a nice touch.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I think that the reactions and interactions of friends, girlfriends or fuck buddies in the audience among themselves and towards the fighters can be very interesting and fun. Will Ivy be the winner's prize? She is only interested in the winners, it is the grand prize (or that is how it is defined at the end of the epilogue, although without referring to anything about the tournament, of course, only to her high self-esteem)

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I could see Holly acting like Adrian in Rocky movies—afraid and reluctant to see Ian fight at first, but gradually getting braver and eventually cheering him from the sidelines.

Ian screaming his girlfriend's name after winning the tournament like Rocky 1 would be a nice touch.
A great tribute if she does a similar scene with the winner's LI (and tense moment if the winner is Ian and the LI is Cindy)

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
At the time I seemed to understand that members of the same gym did not face each other (at least at the beginning), so perhaps Jeremy vs Ian is a final or semi-final match.

My bet for one of the initial fights is still Robert because he knew boxing; Adds that Lena gave him Holly's phone number and that she (Holly) is going to cheer up his friend Ian, new drama served and crushed again hahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I just changed some stats like money etc.
Can anyone tell me how to bypass this? View attachment 3097739
IIRC this is ren'py built-in function as someone can easily include virus in a save file and share it with others to affect them. If you modified the save files yourself than simply select YES IF you're using someone's than you should NOT accept it, instead use URM
to modify or path checking.

Reactions: Andrea9999

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So what’s everyone favourite path with Lena?
I actually think most of Axel’s scenes are really good
Holly has been great with her, I just hope their scenes can become more kinky gong forward. Would also be nice to finally get them into an actual relationship, instead of this "special friends" phase that Eva insists keeping them in.
Jack's scene was pretty good and I'd hope for more casual sex options for Lena. Although when you go an entire playthrough without fucking any other men, his scene sort of feels like going from 0-100.

Reactions: noturiah

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Holly has been great with her, I just hope their scenes can become more kinky gong forward. Would also be nice to finally get them into an actual relationship, instead of this "special friends" phase that Eva insists keeping them in.
Jack's scene was pretty good and I'd hope for more casual sex options for Lena. Although when you go an entire playthrough without fucking any other men, his scene sort of feels like going from 0-100.
You want more casual sex for Lena? The characters that have the most casual sex opportunities in the game? She has like 18 pages. It may be your fetish, but chill... This is actually the phase of the game when couples stuff, threesome, orgies and stuff like that can come into the equation.

Reactions: axy2

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I hope sticking to one discipline will screw Ian in one of his fights.

Imagine Ian stepping into the ring and the only thing in his bag is kickboxing.

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes