Dec 20, 2021
IIRC this is ren'py built-in function as someone can easily include virus in a save file and share it with others to affect them. If you modified the save files yourself than simply select YES IF you're using someone's than you should NOT accept it, instead use URM
to modify or path checking.
Even If I clicked YES , the save won't load

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I always had a doubt in the scene where Ian and Jeremy can have a threesome with Alison when you let Jeremy finish inside her first and when Ian put his penis in her afterwards, what thoughts did she have when her penis was soaked with Jeremy's semen, is it possible to put something inside the tip of the penis? :unsure:
In the scene after Jeremy has sex with Lena and later Ian has sex with her, would you have noticed the extra space inside Lena's vagina? :unsure:

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I always had a doubt in the scene where Ian and Jeremy can have a threesome with Alison when you let Jeremy finish inside her first and when Ian put his penis in her afterwards, what thoughts did she have when her penis was soaked with Jeremy's semen, is it possible to put something inside the tip of the penis? :unsure:
In the scene after Jeremy has sex with Lena and later Ian has sex with her, would you have noticed the extra space inside Lena's vagina? :unsure:
1.gif

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Homie, no offense, you might want to go back and take a basic sex education class if those are legit questions you have.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Now that I think about it, when Lena had anal sex, did she clean herself well inside or did Ian and the others have gotten an extra gift from her? :unsure:
Oh, come on hahahaha, I don't know whether to laugh or try to erase my memory of what I've read... I'll laugh hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes. Ian is now pregnant inside his penis with Jeremy's dick-baby. You don't see much about this type of pregnancy since the birth is gruesomely painful to watch and witnesses generally gauge their own eyes out. So if you ever see someone with an eye injury, say "congrats on the penis baby." They'll know what you're talking about. They'll know.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes. Ian is now pregnant inside his penis with Jeremy's dick-baby. You don't see much about this type of pregnancy since the birth is gruesomely painful to watch and witnesses generally gauge their own eyes out. So if you ever see someone with an eye injury, say "congrats on the penis baby." They'll know what you're talking about. They'll know.
I wasn't saying it for that reason but if your fantasy is for Ian to be a mother I guess that's fine if that's what you want, isn't that your dream too? :unsure:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wasn't saying it for that reason but if your fantasy is for Ian to be a mother I guess that's fine if that's what you want, isn't that your dream too? :unsure:
Well, what reason were you saying this for, exactly? What conceivable reason? :WaitWhat:

I always had a doubt in the scene where Ian and Jeremy can have a threesome with Alison when you let Jeremy finish inside her first and when Ian put his penis in her afterwards, what thoughts did she have when her penis was soaked with Jeremy's semen, is it possible to put something inside the tip of the penis?
"Hello! Here's something disgusting and baffling for no apparent reason".

'Uh... wow. Well, damn. Ok, I guess. Here's something gross and baffling in-kind'.

"hmm ...weirdo"

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, what reason were you saying this for, exactly? What conceivable reason?:WaitWhat:
In feeling and perhaps the discomfort when that happened to him and if it was worth doing it, he wondered why the hell I wasn't the first or why I didn't use a condom? :unsure:

So if I understand what you say, when women go to the bathroom to relieve themselves, socks come out of their anus?:unsure:
I thought shit was coming out of his anus, what kind of women does he know?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes