Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Personally I find it odd combo - writer and fighter. When I play "good guy" Ian all the fighting stuff puts me off and when I play "gigachad" Ian the writing stuff does the same. Also goes for Lena and her music on "turbo slut" route. I don't mind them existing, but I would prefer if due to choices you could deviate away from some of that content if it doesn't match the personality or lifestyle you are going for.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hoping that writer Ian gets tired of Seymour and starts to delve into his business dealings to discover the criminal he is. then exposes him to the world via the blogs he writes with the guy he meets through Holly. i forget his name. but he is not a fan of Seymour either. together they expose Seymour's corrupt buisnesses and send him to the slammer along with his buddy Axel. could have Ian catch Axel beating/raping Cindy and kick his ass and have him hauled off to the slammer too. Axel's time will come. he done messed with the wrong writer.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Whats new in ch 11 from Ian perspective? Which girl could he get?
Cindy, Alison, Lena, Cherry, Holly and threesome with Lena and Louise. The latter would be the only one with a new girl for Ian and if he is a couple with Lena, the rest are continuation of relationships without anyone new

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Personally I find it odd combo - writer and fighter. When I play "good guy" Ian all the fighting stuff puts me off and when I play "gigachad" Ian the writing stuff does the same. Also goes for Lena and her music on "turbo slut" route. I don't mind them existing, but I would prefer if due to choices you could deviate away from some of that content if it doesn't match the personality or lifestyle you are going for.
Yeah I understand but the guy(Ian) himself is developing into CHAD from a normal guy not born like Axel so these will be his traits too (writing, blogging etc). Also as a writer(EK) you have to keep it somewhat realistic and to balance the overall sex crazed/hardcore theme with something normal and simple too. In the end game provides a variety in which personalities of both MC can be developed. So, I don't find it repulsive or over in both Ian and Lena's case.

But it would be nice If Ian delve into business dealings alongside Seymour as robrize2169 said. :coffee:

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't know why you find writing incompatible with being a badass, there are plenty of examples of both together. One of the most successful spanish writers (Arturo Pérez-Reverte) was a war correspondent in his 20's and 30's. Hemingway had plenty of exciting stuff in his life too and even someone like Saint-Exupéry, who might project an opposite image with books like The Little Prince, was a fighter pilot years before and during WW2.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
You be surprised how many writers goes to fight/war or served:

Guys like Tolkien, Pyotr Wrangel, Ernst Jünger, Heinlein, Walter M. Miller are big examples of this

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ian's chasing for Perfect Mind, Perfect Body Lifetime Wish from Sims 3.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes