ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
2. Sex scenes. Eva again keeps us on a starvation diet and blocks us from Emma and Ivy. But this time she blocked us...from Lena? Seriously, on pure Ian/Lena, where you're not a cheater, you don't get ANYTHING.
There's a sex scene for Lena/Ian literally at the end of Chapter 11, i.e. just before this prologue. I think having a bit of a breather is fine in this case.

They're most likely going to get at least one scene in the later part of the update, after Lena joins the scooby gang on Sunday.

Reactions: noturiah

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does Jeremy rat out Lena to Ian regardless of what relationship status he has with both?
Yes, Ian's relationship with Jeremy can affect how he reacts to the news, but the reveal is guaranteed and, looking at the script, it's intended this way, not a bug. I think this is fine, for 10+ chapters people were all like, "oh Lena can cheat on Ian freely, there's no consequences for her, it's so unfaaaaaaair". Well, the consequences have just arrived. :sneaky:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes, Ian's relationship with Jeremy can affect how he reacts to the news, but the reveal is guaranteed and, looking at the script, it's intended this way, not a bug. I think this is fine, for 10+ chapters people were all like, "oh Lena can cheat on Ian freely, there's no consequences for her, it's so unfaaaaaaair". Well, the consequences have just arrived. :sneaky:
About time!

I'm still bumped that after discovering LenaxLouise, Lena doesn't suffer any consequences it as such an opportunity considering Chad Ian variable how Ian would smash Lena's bullshit against her face for the hypocrite bitch she is. Ian didn't even get mad at her and fucking hypocrite bitch gets mad at Ian for kissing Holly even if he comes clean about it. That was most perfect opportunity wasted for Chad Ian to evolve into "GIGA CHAD IAN".:confused:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Another thought, If Ivy found out that Lena did a threesome with Ian with "LOUISE" what are the chances that she would go for Ian to get one over Louise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know what are conditions for getting Cherry scene for example you don't have to be on this character path and I'm trying to play her path in ch12 prologue only.
THANK YOU!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another thought, If Ivy found out that Lena did a threesome with Ian with "LOUISE" what are the chances that she would go for Ian to get one over Louise?
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything, finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if Ivy considers Louise worthy enough of her attention to pull this sort of thing. And right now, if the game variables are anything to go by, it's far more likely there's going to be Lena/Ivy/Jeremy threesome on some people's paths.

SerHawkes is going to be thrilled, am sure. :whistle::coffee:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Jeremy is scraping the bottom of the barrel --- even MArcel is a more exclusive wine than Jeremy.
Anyone know what are conditions for getting Cherry scene for example you don't have to be on this character path and I'm trying to play her path in ch12 prologue only.
THANK YOU!
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything, finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.
No points for banging the manwhore of the club, now, is there !

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I mean, she didn't do Jeremy to spite Louise (actually she hasn't even done him yet, still) and if anything finding out he was "with" her turned her off of Jeremy. At best I'd think Ivy would think nothing of it. At worst I'd think she'd think him less interesting.
I mean she may take it as an insult to her that Lena thinks Louise is worthy enough to get this level of treatment instead of her. At the very least Lena may lose relationship points minimum and who knows Lena might've to make it up to her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mean she may take it as an insult to her that Lena thinks Louise is worthy enough to get this level of treatment instead of her. At the very least Lena may lose relationship points minimum and who knows Lena might've to make it up to her.
I just don't think Ivy really cares be honest. It's taken most of the game for her to even be mildly curious about Ian and the only time she cares about Louise is when she's opposing her points about materialism and sexuality.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The scene plays at the beginning of the chapter if Ian and Cherry are together:
Python:
    if ian_cherry_dating:
        jump v12cherryscene
    else:
        jump v12office

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not sure if Ivy considers Louise worthy enough of her attention to pull this sort of thing. And right now, if the game variables are anything to go by, it's far more likely there's going to be Lena/Ivy/Jeremy threesome on some people's paths.

SerHawkes is going to be thrilled, am sure. :whistle::coffee:
SerHawkes(and me):
In my save file

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Ian's scene with BadJess if he doesn't take advantage of her is very heartwarming. Clearly Jess has a lot of problems and I hope Ian can help her. It would be great if Ian could help heal her wounds and teach her to trust again.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She's always seen Louise as inconsequential. In her mind, anyone who sleeps with Louise has no standards and isn't worth her time. With that said, even if Jeremy didn't fuck Louise, it's plain to see Ivy sees him as a fucking moron who isn't even worth the shit that comes out her ass. I'd like to think that if Ian and Lena are a couple, they agree to an MFF threesome, Lena didn't indulge Louise, and Ian has some interest in Ivy, then an Ian/Lena/Ivy threesome happens.

Reactions: noturiah
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes