Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm interesting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's interesting that Holly drank. Who do you think the culprit could be? In this save, she has had sex with Ivy, Lena, Ian, Robert, Mark and Clark (rhyming accidentally!:cool:). My money's on it being Robert. But then again, my Ian was rough with her during their first night.
Doesn't Holly tell Lena her first time with a man when she lost her virginity was kind of disappointing? Or am I gaslighting myself?
I don't remember her saying that it was disappointing but she says she only had one boyfriend, one year at college and he left her for a prettier girl. And Holly always drinks, no matter what your playthrough is, so we have to assume it was him.

• Hey there
Reactions: varpep and Turret

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, in this very update you can start the beginning of it. You must tell wild Holly that she is hot or fit and have at least 5-6 Relationship points with Holly, but more is better. Still, if you like Holly, the RPs should be no problem, I had them maxed out by the time of the beach trip.
Also if you break up with Lena just at this beachtrip, then you have to make sure that Emma and Perry hit it off, due to the bedroom situation.

By the way "cheater Holly" is a major misnomer! It becomes crystal clear in game that most of Holly´s "slut route" was done by her in the (partly mistaken) belief that Ian prefers wild girls and changed to have a chance with him.
Now that she has Ian, I doubt her drive towards sluttiness will remain.
As I mentioned in some earlier posts, going by what we know currently, there are 3 options how it goes on if they become a dedicated couple:
a) Holly reserves her sluttiness for Ian in their bedroom
b) Ian likes Holly´s wild side and they do some small further experimentation, say erotic pics or her going topless at the beach, until they find a common sweet spot
c) Ian likes Holly´s wild side really much and they experiment a lot further. But even then Holly is no cheater since they do it together, not behind the back
yeah hollys (slut route ) is just in your head she is actually still a virgin and innocent :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

this acrobathic jumps people do.....

just date vanilla/innocent holly

otherwise you will be unhappy in future and complain ....

its like dating ivy and espect that the girl with most experince beside jess dosent sleeps around:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
As I mentioned in some earlier posts, going by what we know currently, there are 3 options how it goes on if they become a dedicated couple:
b) Ian likes Holly´s wild side and they do some small further experimentation, say erotic pics or her going topless at the beach, until they find a common sweet spot
c) Ian likes Holly´s wild side really much and they experiment a lot further. But even then Holly is no cheater since they do it together, not behind the back
and this dosent even make sens we already have a boring vanilla route

so why would you have a route that is GOOD/non vanilla and turn holly back to normal WHICH WE ARLEADY HAVE AS ROUTE!!!

ivy,and lena are slutty on this route and it makes more sens when holly hangs out with them just like good girl gone bad

like partys,photoshots..... in future which can only happen when holly is also like them...

people that want a normal love route already have a normal love route with ian /holly

let the exicting route be for the the man of culutre:geek::geek:and play the boring route thanks(y)

a) boring we already have a vanilla love route like that
b) boring we already have a route were IAN is more experince and turns holly into his personal corruption toy
this route is exiting because HOLLY is MORE experince than ian and ian is inexperinced holly discovered a new side of herself .....cant ressist her adventures new side like ivy /slutty lena but also still has feelings for ian.... so she wanna keep both and I bet ivy is not letting her off hook even if she gets in relationship with ian not that holly got a taste of FREEDOME/adventure/kinkyness/....
C) already have cuck route with lena ....and plenty of open relationships non relationship fuck routes...

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
imagin we get a route were slutty holly and ian get together

-she cheats behind his back wild partys/drugs with lena ivy

-writes a erotic book about (fictive cheracter) mollys adventures :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

-she writes all her cheating storys in this book its about a cute couple/cheating...

IAN reads the book because he said so and it sounds oddly familiar

but it happend in reality but he has no idea :LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL: FUCKKKKKKKKK thats kinky

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Because everyone is talking about NTR/Cuckold etc.... do you think EK will do it the other way around? That Ian will humiliate the others if, for example, Jeremy sees Ian fucking Ivy? Or if Axel has to watch Ian fucking Lena?

Maybe there will be some kind of achievement: IAN THE CUCKMASTER. :ROFLMAO:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Because everyone is talking about NTR/Cuckold etc.... do you think EK will do it the other way around? That Ian will humiliate the others if, for example, Jeremy sees Ian fucking Ivy? Or if Axel has to watch Ian fucking Lena?

I would say the most likely "victim" right now would be Perry watching Ian and Emma. The closest action to this kind of path so far is Ian picking up Perry's call while Emma blows him. Ian and Minerva dialogues might also have some humilliation vibes.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Evakiss seems to like to cuck Ian onscreen only,im sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes