mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
No. Ian can message her if he is in love with her. But there is nothing sexual happening.
even with bimbo alison ??? :cry: damm I tought we see slow change when aliosn turns blond and on love route .....I tought my threesome performance has an impact on alison developmant

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
even with bimbo alison ??? :cry: damm I tought we see slow change when aliosn turns blond and on love route .....I tought my threesome performance has an impact on alison developmant
There is just no Alison content at the beach. You'll have to wait for the next major Ian update to see how Alison develops.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Please don't laugh but I have to ask you something. I often readed the word BIMBO in the last pages of this thread. In my language is it an insulting word for colored ppl. What does that mean in English?

Another question concerning the game content: in the next update will the story continues in the beach house or regular in the main city?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Please don't laugh but I have to ask you something. I often readed the word BIMBO in the last pages of this thread. In my language is it an insulting word for colored ppl. What does that mean in English?

Another question concerning the game content: in the next update will the story continues in the beach house or regular in the main city?
Bimbo just means like a real super slut who is kinda braindead and only really thinks about sex. Typically associated with body transformations, bleached hair, lip fillers, breast enhancements. Other games on here have more extreme bimbo content, but ORS its only really Alison and it's not really fully bimbo content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The mental gymnastics that mommysboiii is doing, should've made him join the Olympics team. :KEK:
Have to absolutely agree on this! :)

yeah hollys (slut route ) is just in your head she is actually still a virgin and innocent :WeSmart: :WeSmart:
this acrobathic jumps people do.....
Pardon to burst your mental bubble, but being experienced/being a slut is NOT the same as being a cheater as... as seem to believe.

and this dosent even make sens we already have a boring vanilla route

so why would you have a route that is GOOD/non vanilla and turn holly back to normal WHICH WE ARLEADY HAVE AS ROUTE!!!

ivy,and lena are slutty on this route and it makes more sens when holly hangs out with them just like good girl gone bad

like partys,photoshots..... in future which can only happen when holly is also like them...

people that want a normal love route already have a normal love route with ian /holly

let the exicting route be for the the man of culutre:geek::geek:and play the boring route thanks(y)

a) boring we already have a vanilla love route like that
b) boring we already have a route were IAN is more experince and turns holly into his personal corruption toy
this route is exiting because HOLLY is MORE experince than ian and ian is inexperinced holly discovered a new side of herself .....cant ressist her adventures new side like ivy /slutty lena but also still has feelings for ian.... so she wanna keep both and I bet ivy is not letting her off hook even if she gets in relationship with ian not that holly got a taste of FREEDOME/adventure/kinkyness/....
C) already have cuck route with lena ....and plenty of open relationships non relationship fuck routes...
Unfortunately for your mental gym studio and good for mine is that we already have an example of possible paths with Slut Alison!
It is absolutely possible to have a dedicated love relationship with her with NO cheating and other NTR s... And optionally you can still have sexy fun like threesomes together. Since slutty Holly went that way to be more appealing to Ian, I am rather certain that a similar path is on the way.

Like Alison Holly wants to be together with Ian for how is as a person, unlike for instance Cindy, Emma and to a certain extend Lena, who literally give of the vibe taking Ian because he is just the first non-asshole boyfriend they have.

By the way, I play the love routes with Alison, Holly and Lena, I like the wholesomeness they can attain. But I also like wholesome sharing/swinging, so I play their slut routes too, because we can have wholesome versions there.(even love/slut mixtures :) (y))
I just cannot stand cheating and hard NTR stuff, never had appeal to me, so I am happy we can have fun slut routes in ORS. I am ok with the NTR fans having "their" routes too, but I am glad we have the option for wholsome love and slut routes in the game!

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020

interesting...I'm gonna start using bimbo with men too.
1722338607597.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geigi

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Wait can Chad Ian corrupt normal Holly? Is that true?
Not really.
You can date normal Holly as a Chad and she can become bolder, but its mainly hanging around with Ivy that changes her.
And if Ian is a chad and Holly stays normal, then she won't make any moves on him and Ian won't compliment her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: enzo ferrari

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wait can Chad Ian corrupt normal Holly? Is that true?
Depends on how you see it. Normal and chad Ian (in tandem with Lena/Ivy) can encourage Holly to open up, if they are in a relationship.
This opening up is a lot "tamer" than what the Holly on the slut route experiences, like Holly sending a topless pic to Ian, but if you consistently encourage her, she will be wearing her sexy bikini at the beach and also flirt and tease Ian when they are shooting photos. (If you encourage her "only" now and then, there will be variants happening, e.g. cute bikini)
She is also more active in bed, but as said, this happens only if Ian is in a relationship with her and she is also taking lessons with Lena and Ivy.

The other option is the slutty Holly route.

Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes