enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
For what's worth, if you stay away from Alison until she goes all Ian-crazy, you can give her opinion on the color change. It gets recorded, so i figure there's theoretical possibility you could get cum-addicted condom-hating Alison who goes back to her natural hair color, if you can live with her being blonde for a while.

View attachment 3880789
How do you get the first option?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
For what's worth, if you stay away from Alison until she goes all Ian-crazy, you can give her opinion on the color change. It gets recorded, so i figure there's theoretical possibility you could get cum-addicted condom-hating Alison who goes back to her natural hair color, if you can live with her being blonde for a while.

View attachment 3880789
feelsbadman alison will have the hardest downfall of them all:confused::confused:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ian's dialogue avatar and scene avatar are so different, I'm always surprised when I get the latter. I mean my Ian is a nerdy writer in a hoodie blushing all the time when talking to Holly, sure he works out a bit but he's no Axel... And then BOOM look at my boy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damm ian turns into axel hardest corruption arc ever....

love weak ian/loser/nerd more :geek:

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
damm ian turns into axel hardest corruption arc ever....

love weak ian/loser/nerd more :geek:
Axel is a pickup artist who is constantly fucking up when to do things and when not to do things. Ian as a dominant actually knows what he's doing. They're not even remotely the same.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes