Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Although, if i remember it right, it's because Ian goes to bang Cherry and Alison doesn't get any real opportunity to bait him. I wonder if her desire for Ian's baby juice would win over their friendship, otherwise. :whistle:
If we take into account how female friendship is portrayed in this game, I would say that Alison would go for it. Look at Lena's best friends: Ivy heavily flirts with Ian if she's interested, Louise goes for him fully obsessed just if he tells her he likes her style and the Twilight movies and slutty Holly goes all in the minute Ian and Lena's relationship is finished.

175 cm is slightly above average in terms of height in men which also depends on location. EK deliberately made Ian average physically, though we can manipulate some of his physical stats to make him above average like going to the gym and clothing.

Cherry did move on a bit after Axel created a drama outside of the club.
His high is average or maybe slighty below average for his age group but all around I would say Ian is above average. He's fitter than most people, finished college, has a job, doesn't live with his parents, his family seem to be well off and he is more intelligent and attractive than average.

It's just than unlike most other games, he's not the most attractive guy with the biggest dick in town. There's Axel which looks like the übermensch in a nazi's wet dreams and Jeremy and others with the BBC. Which I think makes the game more interesting whether you play it as a chad Ian, cuck Ian or anything in between.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Can someone give me a Bimbo Alison guide?
Simple, don't show interest in Alison until Cherry's art expo. She'd have become a bimbo by now.

AFAIK she has 3 variants during that event: default model (love route), blonde hair with defaut clothes (fuck buddies route) or blonde hair with sexy dress (bimbo route).

Reactions: ffive

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I got blonde Alisson. How do you get Bimbo Allison?
You have to actually ignore her for a while, let Jeremy have a go at her, agree to a threesome with the two of them, and when she goes blonde, tell her you like her new look. Also you have to ignore Cindy, as chasing after her supersedes a lot of Alison scenes.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Fuck that Chad Ian isn't a simp or a cuck.
I Guess blonde Alison Rute ends like that huh
There is actually a different way. Stay on the Alison path. Go to the trip with her. Instead of choosing the loving option, go for the dominant option "Fuck her harder". This also makes her change. The rest is the same, say you like her new look and later call it a bimbo look.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
There is actually a different way. Stay on the Alison path. Go to the trip with her. Instead of choosing the loving option, go for the dominant option "Fuck her harder". This also makes her change. The rest is the same, say you like her new look and later call it a bimbo look.
I'm on that route. Ian only creampies Allison once. I ask if there are more raw scenes or if Ian can refuse the condom

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'm on that route. Ian only creampies Allison once. I ask if there are more raw scenes or if Ian can refuse the condom
No. For now Bimbo Alison is requiring Ian to wear a condom. Unless Ian isn't her main fuckbuddy and is trying to babytrap him. On your route she will always make Ian wear a condom. I'd say wait for the next major update after the beach, maybe then EK will progress Alison content.

Reactions: enzo ferrari

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So Perry always confesses, even if he isn't giving advice and, most importantly, steered on the Cherry path.
Weird, but maybe its easier writing-wise to always have him confess (and usually get him rejected), rather than coding several exceptions.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Simple, don't show interest in Alison until Cherry's art expo. She'd have become a bimbo by now.

AFAIK she has 3 variants during that event: default model (love route), blonde hair with defaut clothes (fuck buddies route) or blonde hair with sexy dress (bimbo route).
Not really, there must be events which influence this. I have a playthrough with definitely the Alison love route and her being blond haired and wearing the sexy dress at the art exhibition!

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Not really, there must be events which influence this. I have a playthrough with the Alison love route and her being blond haired and wearing the sexy dress!
What the guy getting quoted said is the easiest way for the Bimbo look. Just ignoring her while keeping her relationship reasonably high. What causes the bimbo transformation for her in all routes is being fucked like one. Either by dominant Ian, in a threesome getting spitroasted, or being Jeremy's fuck buddy.
1722284391133.png
1722284440959.png
Maybe you chose the wrong option during the trip event and made your love route into a bimbo route

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Ian's dialogue avatar and scene avatar are so different, I'm always surprised when I get the latter. I mean my Ian is a nerdy writer in a hoodie blushing all the time when talking to Holly, sure he works out a bit but he's no Axel... And then BOOM look at my boy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reserved in the streets, assertive in the sheets. :devilish:

Reactions: Dr.Sloth and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes