MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
EK hates Stan and loves Seymour,shes a woman 100%.
I Love Seymour too, I think he is the good guy in this game and I do hate Stan very much, I think the game would be 100% better without him. Let's pray he gets shot by police or something while trying to kill Lena for rejecting him.
I am definitely a dude.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
tell us what's the difference between beta and alpha please

i don't feel like playing the beta myself given that the difference seems to be small

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
tell us what's the difference between beta and alpha please

i don't feel like playing the beta myself given that the difference seems to be small
Thats from EK Patreon:
Here's the Beta for Chapter 12's tournament update! Major bugs from the Alpha have been fixed, some additional dialogue pertaining to the Cherry/Holly routes has been added, plus a new Stalkfap scene and a small expansion to one of the sex scenes. The Full release will expand on another scene from Chapter 11.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
yeah i want to know what the additional dialogues on cherry route is. And what the expansion scene looks like

Reactions: Bentwn007

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone here know if your relationship with Jeremy impacts the story in any way or is it still pointless outside of the dialogue changes?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Does anyone here know if your relationship with Jeremy impacts the story in any way or is it still pointless outside of the dialogue changes?
If Ian's relationship with him is low, Ian can gossip like a little bitch with Ivy about Jeremy but I don't remember anything else.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't understand why it's so important to you if EvaKiss is a dude or not. It's not going to change your gaming experience.
The incredible thing is that people think I'm being serious when they notice that they are jokes towards those who believe that Eva Kiss's gender is important when the reality is that I'm not interested, I'm going to start by saying that in chapter 13 you will see a scene where Jeremy and Ian do double anal reconciliation with Lena, maybe someone will believe me too? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
The incredible thing is that people think I'm being serious when they notice that they are jokes towards those who believe that Eva Kiss's gender is important when the reality is that I'm not interested, I'm going to start by saying that in chapter 13 you will see a scene where Jeremy and Ian do double anal reconciliation with Lena, maybe someone will believe me too? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kayrahan91

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
How certain are you guys that the next release will be the final for ch 12? I want to wait until all intended content is there (also no major bugs).

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes