Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I still dont understand how im a gatekeeper.
Telling people to play all the scenarios is the opposite of gatekeeping this game LMAO:CAKE:
Different members with different tastes and don't want to see all the content, I prefer to have a swinger relationship with Holly or Lena in play if I can, but an ending could be where Jeremy says "congratulations on your open relationship" and Ian says "WHAT?! !! I don't have an open relationship" where Jeremy says "I'm sorry then you're a cuckold friend and it's better that you don't see the photos I have with her", will it be possible? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
GGGB was heavier in corruption, but worse with writing. I couldn’t believe the reality of what was happening. ORS tries to be deeper and more complex, focusing on characters and story. At least it tried the best for the first 10 episodes and it worked out well, but now GGGB vibes are becoming more and more visible. It's unfortunate because I love the original concept of ORS and the story focusing on the personal drama of a few people. The top visual novels now have left the GGGB level of 2017-19 far behind, and I wanted ORS to maintain the bar of high quality, and not “alpha male cock with a cameo”.

Honestly, don't mind corruption. Sometimes I play female MC games and creating a route "burn baby, burn", like i did with Ashley.
I'm not against corruption here, just let it be well written, logical and understandable why.
And oh yeah, we deserve to get Ian/Ivy content.
Yup. GGGB is like an X-rated movie and you're not allowed to watch it alone. ORS, is more like an R-rated movie. The sex scenes are wonderful, and pretty much like everyday affairs between the young. What happens in GGGB is real too, this happens all the time, but, to get to that point in life, you're life has to be pretty fucked up. Super dark, it reminds me so much of the movie, "The Killer Inside Me" with Jessica Alba. I bought the movie like 2 years ago and I haven't even opened it yet, because, when I saw it on HBO or one of those channels, I was deeply affected. Loved it, but, shocked at the same time.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
"I'm a real player because of what i like, therefore you who do not like what i like are not 'real player'" is effectively an attempt to deny these other people inclusion into the group of "real players".
Im going to say it dont care anymore.
If you play half of the game you arent playing ORS.
If you never played the Seymour route you dont even dipped your toes in this game.
Thats not gatekeeping thats literally telling you guys to go play the fucking game.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you never played the Seymour route you dont even dipped your toes in this game.
Thats not gatekeeping thats literally telling you guys to go play the fucking game.
But the game itself has path to nope the fuck out of Seymour's route. So you're going to tell people who clicked that option and kicked him out to the curb in the fucking game that they aren't playing the game? That's nonsense. By the same logic you aren't playing the game if you opted out of any content you personally didn't find interesting.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The point of playing these games is to have fun, not to complete them.

Having steam achievements would be kinda funny tho.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Wishlist to improve this:
  • clear and regular communication (every two weeks) even though most progress bars (Fashion Business, Lust Campus) are bullshit this would still help
  • end of the fucking excuse marathon during every update; just say "The last two weeks I worked on a new Ian path that is going to lead him to compete with another character...and basically completed this path...you are going to enjoy this."
  • semi-fixed deadlines (set certain months as a release window, like March, June, September and December)
  • long term deadlines (ORS finished by end of 2025)
  • parallel clean up of variables and relationships, maximum of 1-2 relationship triangles
  • better pathlines for fetishes and corruption/depravity; more hardcore scenes for certain characters (not MC); sorry to say this but any threesome so far was boring as shit, I know that is more realistic but this is fantasy/game

• implement a Telltale style feedback function (via Discord; or even this forum) where EK can actually gauge what people want
I know this is never going to happen because it would mean actual grind/hustle and not coasting on Good Will Slowly Going Bad.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
By that logic, you yourself are obligated to play paths where Ian hates Alison, Lena hates Stan, Ian is a chad, and Jeremy gets blue balled. Oh you don't like any of those paths? WELL TOO FUCKING BAD BECAUSE YOU "HAVEN'T PLAYED THE FUCKING GAME".

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
People getting worked up over what choices others choose in their single player games is always bizarre. Like isn't that the point of having multiple paths? Reminds me of Witcher discussions on some other sites where all I did was simply mentioned that I chose Triss and got a bunch of losers getting mad and typing out essays of why I made the "wrong" choice. Just let people play the way they want in games like this and do the same yourself.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
By that logic, you yourself are obligated to play paths where Ian hates Alison, Lena hates Stan, Ian is a chad, and Jeremy gets blue balled. Oh you don't like any of those paths? WELL TOO FUCKING BAD BECAUSE YOU "HAVEN'T PLAYED THE FUCKING GAME".
I made it!!!!!!, I listened to him and played all the ORS content :D:D, but he has a conscience, I had to see scenes that I would have preferred to avoid :cautious:(Robert), I even stole from the shitty old man in the cafeteria but son of a bitch he caught me and I'm not as cute as Lena to let me go, hopefully when it comes out the update will be there, right?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
But the game itself has path to nope the fuck out of Seymour's route. So you're going to tell people who clicked that option and kicked him out to the curb in the fucking game that they aren't playing the game? That's nonsense. By the same logic you aren't playing the game if you opted out of any content you personally didn't find interesting.
Bro i even played that HORRENDOUS Holly path.:HideThePain:
You know what maybe you are right,playing that awful path was a bad idea and a waste of time my bad.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes