Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy is a diva personality personified. Imagine her becoming a full-fledged top model, her attitude would crank tenfold.
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
1710481063833.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
Desperation comes from needs and Cindy needs to find her true self. She's doing her accounting job at her father's place which we know was given to her on a silver platter. She never worked hard for herself because she got everything without doing much work. Cindy's at that age when the realisation hits you hard, she has nothing to show for it. Hence she is trying to change, which is positive.

Personality is more important than having good looks. Sure, good looks will open up doors for potential partners much easier, but after that; good looks will not carry you throughout a relationship. Eh, Axel is a handsome bloke who wouldn't feel attracted to him? Again, the attraction is superficial, not emotional. Lena knows Axel's inner self and even tries to warn Cindy at the pub.

You can kiss Cindy and stop it then and there without getting caught by Ivy/Jeremy and still keep it on the down low. Going after your friend's SO is a shitty move nonetheless. Get ostracized by your group when things blow up or just cut ties with them before, it's up to you. These are the two scenarios that I see on Cindy's path. Ivy said it's a rumour and not a definite truth, so take that accusation about Cindy with a grain of salt.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I get the feeling Cindy started using Ian to get revenge on Wade for being a bad boyfriend. More than anything she enjoys the feeling of being worshipped with her being as self-centered as she is. Ian gives her that, plain and simple. Still she doesn’t see him as boyfriend material, that’s why she’s holding off on making it official. She’s not afraid of the fallout as much as she wants Ian to believe and is gonna discard him whenever she deems best or when she’s grown bored with him.
That’s not gonna stop me from tapping that pussy for as long as I can in my non-Holly playthrough though :sneaky:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I get the feeling Cindy started using Ian to get revenge on Wade for being a bad boyfriend. More than anything she enjoys the feeling of being worshipped with her being as self-centered as she is. Ian gives her that, plain and simple. Still she doesn’t see him as boyfriend material, that’s why she’s holding off on making it official. She’s not afraid of the fallout as much as she wants Ian to believe and is gonna discard him whenever she deems best or when she’s grown bored with him.
That’s not gonna stop me from tapping that pussy for as long as I can in my non-Holly playthrough though :sneaky:
She made my Ian break up with the other girls, I hope she won't break his heart :HideThePain:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Difficult to become official when she still has a bf....

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Meh. Sure Cindy has her shortcomings. She is bratty, short tempered, stingy, a bit selfish and has a bit of a princess complex. But I don't think she is spiteful enough to cheat on her boyfriend with his friend as a form of revenge. After the first time she cheats, she is reluctant to continue cheating on him but eventually gives in to desire. I do believe she is very afraid of the fallout and also what it means for Ian and their close knit circle of friends. She wasn't also asking much of Wade. She just wanted him to try a little. As long as Ian tries enough I don't believe she will just one day get bored of him. Afterall she has been with Wade since they were in college.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
She made my Ian break up with the other girls, I hope she won't break his heart :HideThePain:
She’s not to be trusted, I tell you :BootyTime:
Difficult to become official when she still has a bf....
She’d have to break up with Wade first of course, I thought that was implied
Meh. Sure Cindy has her shortcomings. She is bratty, short tempered, stingy, a bit selfish and has a bit of a princess complex. But I don't think she is spiteful enough to cheat on her boyfriend with his friend as a form of revenge. After the first time she cheats, she is reluctant to continue cheating on him but eventually gives in to desire. I do believe she is very afraid of the fallout and also what it means for Ian and their close knit circle of friends. She wasn't also asking much of Wade. She just wanted him to try a little. As long as Ian tries enough I don't believe she will just one day get bored of him. Afterall she has been with Wade since they were in college.
She doesn’t want to look like the bad guy when shit goes down that’s for sure. Her stalling the way she is makes me doubt how genuine her feelings for Ian are. She doesn’t know what she wants and she’s just ok (key word) in a relationship as long as she’s made to feel important. What when she gets desensitized to that?
I believe if Ian sticks with her long enough she’s gonna make him a cuck which would further inflate her ego, which is exactly what she wants.
Totally agree that she she wasn’t asking much of Wade, I would go as far to say that he had that coming. She’s a different person than she was back in college with different priorities though so…
I actually like character, I just don’t trust her intentions and think she goes about things in a sneaky way.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes