jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
From the last post on patreon:
"Right now I'm waiting on the colorist to send the last images I need for this release, and as soon as I have them, I'll build the Alpha. Hopefully I can release it by the end of this week, or at the end of April tops."

So it was always a long shot for the Alpha to come out this weekend, if at all it was always going to be last minute.
Also: "I've also been working on adding a couple extra scenes... They probably won't be ready for the Alpha release, but they will be included in the Beta for sure."
Based on all of this I would expect the "1/2-Alpha" to drop on April 30th and the full Alpha not before the end of June or more likely early July.

It's been a while since I've been a subscriber on Patreon to any game. Withdrawals for me used to be at the end of the month, but you can set the up as you want, right? Or was it always 30-days from the day of first subscription?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I don't think the update will be significant. There will probably be 4-5 scenes. Lena's part won't be aired. I believe everyone here will be disappointed. We'll likely have to wait until the end of the year for the full release
Very simple: in my favourite playthru, I have a chad Ian and vanilla Lena in an open relationship, up to now they have obviousloy fucked each other, Ian has fucked every girl he could before the serious relationship but then broke up with everyone to become faithful, Lena has only fucked Louise besides Ian, they had the threesome with her and Lena suggested they do it with another guy next time.
=> No Lena, no Louise, and Ian faithful = I am expecting zero content on this update.

Reactions: Leongen43

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Picture [Abandoned] tag every time a development delay happens and then decide if you would rather like game to continue despite the delay or just give up. Some of you are so mean and dramatic about things that are ultimately out of anyones control. It gives the "girl rejects me, she is no longer beautiful, fuck that bitch" vibes.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I am in my mid-forties, in good shape so probably will die in around 40 years. By then we might have reached Chapter 14. Just might.
Well this is why it is ludicrous to allow these developers to walk around freely instead of being chained up in castles and forced to work on the development in return for food. It is especially ridiculous when the developer is already in Spain which has many suitable castles from the 1100's. And also enough food.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Well this is why it is ludicrous to allow these developers to walk around freely instead of being chained up in castles and forced to work on the development in return for food. It is especially ridiculous when the developer is already in Spain which has many suitable castles from the 1100's. And also enough food.
Oh no need to chain them, EK can do whatever she wants. Only, the very little temptation I had long ago about becoming a patreon - which, coming from me, is so sort of crazy - because I thought her writing was so good, was completely dispelled by the pace of development. If EK still gets enough patreons to make a living out of this in spite of her pace, good for her. I won't be one of them is all.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Le simping level:
1713771077489.png

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes