Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I think i've started an open relationship with lena through the "experiment" option but the characters seem to treat it like a closed relationship. Lena dumped everyone and I can't accept a threesome with Allison. Is this how the open relationship is supposed to go or did I fuck it up somewhere?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think i've started an open relationship with lena through the "experiment" option but the characters seem to treat it like a closed relationship. Lena dumped everyone and I can't accept a threesome with Allison. Is this how the open relationship is supposed to go or did I fuck it up somewhere?
The "experimenting together" isn't entirely open relationship, the game doesn't cover such path. If Lena/Ian agree to experiment together it means they can arrange threesomes where both of them are involved. Not one of them fucking around with different people.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
If I'm not wrong, it really isn't open relationship per se though, they just agree to experiment together in relationship but not free pass to fuck others.

Reactions: Bleh21 and ffive

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the last Holly event? Do I need to play a pure Holly with no Lena game, or is it not coded into the game yet? I noticed there's a Holly x Ian ending where it seems like it leads to a hinted-at sex scene then they just fade to black if you're doing a Holly Kisses Lena while Dating Ian but doesn't tell him about it route.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Has anyone managed to get the last Holly event? Do I need to play a pure Holly with no Lena game, or is it not coded into the game yet? I noticed there's a Holly x Ian ending where it seems like it leads to a hinted-at sex scene then they just fade to black if you're doing a Holly Kisses Lena while Dating Ian but doesn't tell him about it route.
You seem to need the throuple path active.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
c2.png

So Emma is adopted and doesn't know her parents and why they broke up.

Guess we can reignite Seymour/Lenas mother being the parent theories. Or Lenas biological father or Ians parents.

I'm with Wade here, reactionwise.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
You seem to need the throuple path active.
What is the prompt for the throuple path? Does it start with Ian dating lena, then cheating on her with holly, then having Holly kiss lena? Because that's the path I did and nothing came up. Or do you need to start with a pure Holly path and friendship with Lena, into Lena falling for holly?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
My reaction is pretty much "only 5 Lust? What the heck has been Ian doing".

(not much, by the looks of it) :sneaky:
As you recall, in my efforts to get a wide variety of saves, I did a large number of runs in which Ian/Lena only took interest in one person. This was the Ian/Cindy romance one I just uploaded again earlier at request.

Reactions: ffive

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
It's because Eva divided Chapter 12 update in 4 parts.
Prologue - Ian
Part 1 - Ian
Part 2 - Lena
Epilogue - Lena
I guess that basically means no Ian POV for the rest of the year.
I think there is a chance for 1 or two shifts to ian's pov similar to lena in this part of the chapter. Lena's part would cover the last day of the beach, then they are back in the city. I could see a smlll pov of maybe ian with cindy, allsion, cherry, or maybe even if we get really spicy another run in with gillian. So we will get less of of ian's pov but I think there is a chance for one or two scenes with ian in the next update or epilogue, like evakiss shifted to lena in this one, but those are just my thoughts and I could be wrong.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What is the prompt for the throuple path? Does it start with Ian dating lena, then cheating on her with holly, then having Holly kiss lena?
Essentially it needs Holly to develop strong feelings for Lena with lena_go_holly variable at 5 (to the point she kisses Lena during their modelling session) while either Lena or Holly is in relationship with Ian.

In your case having Ian fuck Holly while dating Lena might've screwed things up. But one would need to check walkthrough or game script to be sure.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Well, I manage a route where Ian and Lena committ to each other, and they both end up cheating on each other, that shit is hot; and on this route at the end of this update, Lena isn't in the mood to have sex, and but Ian insist and lay on top of her then cum inside her anyways.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What is the prompt for the throuple path? Does it start with Ian dating lena, then cheating on her with holly, then having Holly kiss lena? Because that's the path I did and nothing came up. Or do you need to start with a pure Holly path and friendship with Lena, into Lena falling for holly?
The former. You need to sleep with Lena, then Holly, then stick with Holly, pick all the Lena_go_holly options, don't let Lena sleep around either, and get Holly changed variable up to max without pushing Holly to other people.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As you recall, in my efforts to get a wide variety of saves, I did a large number of runs in which Ian/Lena only took interest in one person. This was the Ian/Cindy romance one I just uploaded again earlier at request.
My Ian is actually quite similar, in the sense he's basically just with Lena (and while he took interest in Cindy they've stopped it when Cindy had regrets afterwards) Still, he's at 7/nearly 8 Lust. Although he hooked up with Cherry early on, so that probably helped.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
A propos of nothing, i've just realized that adding Mike to the MMA tournament actually provides a neat and logical way for other folks from the cast to learn the identity of his mysterious girlfriend: she can simply show up to cheer on her boyfriend Mike during the next tournament round. :whistle::coffee:
Ian the cuck about to be beaten by Mike while Gillian is watching,so embarrasing:whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The former. You need to sleep with Lena, then Holly, then stick with Holly, pick all the Lena_go_holly options, don't let Lena sleep around either, and get Holly changed variable up to max without pushing Holly to other people.
Note, you don't need to do it this way. You can have Lena/Ian where Ian never interacted with Holly beyond being friends. As long as Lena and Holly grow close, Holly will approach Ian about the subject while at the beach house.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I try a run in which Ian is single but still uses general lust options/maybe mild flirting without starting a route.
There are many events that can contribute it. The very first option in the game should be the lust option, since those points are rarer, even though it leads to the worst initial impression. If Lena is a slut, this would allow Ian to get lust through bad Jess. Or by checking her stalkfap? If Lena isn't then Ian naturally has less opportunities.
My old runs are unoptimized, so getting at least 6-7 lust is probably doable.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ian the cuck about to be beaten by Mike while Gillian is watching,so embarrasing:whistle:
Considering how shell-shocked Ian is whenever Gillian is brought up, the game could include status inflictions or stat reductions during the fight. Like losing a will point, having less atletics during the battle, starting the battle with less stamina and so on.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Considering how shell-shocked Ian is whenever Gillian is brought up, the game could include status inflictions or stat reductions during the fight. Like losing a will point, having less atletics during the battle, starting the battle with less stamina and so on.
I agree, though on the flip side realizing he's got an opportunity to beat the shit out of the guy responsible for Gillian's leaving could cause some frenzy and/or less ability to control himself.

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes