lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Sometimes I feel like Ivy is in love with Lena and is using her charms on the partner that Lena likes and catch them pants down and tell Lena that she is what Lena needs in her life, the rests are trash.
I have been thinking exactly the same thing. When lesbian Jess and Ivy need to have a "girl talk" at the bar, I am sure it is about Ivy in love with Lena getting advice from Jess.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Hopefully no surgery or something like it at least on the more normal paths! I strongly dislike this "plastic stuff"!
But I also think that wild or slut Holly has a lot of potential. Personally I would like a path where slut Holly and a confident Ian become a couple. Holly wanted to become more like Lena and Ivy to become visible to Ian and that is something that should happen and not only for cuck Ian, but confident Ian too, esp. if he likes sexting and pic sharing.
A slut Holly in a solid relationship with a confident Ian could also have influence on their books, e.g. more thiller, more erotic stzff in them. While we know that there is a normal Ian-Holly path, where he and Lena help her getting bolder, as said, there should be one for slutty Holly too.
Slut Holly only really comes into being, because Ian ignores her. So you're going to need another opportunity for them to hook up, which so far hasn't happened. I suspect it will though at some point. Obviously, the route I was suggesting, was one where Ian and Holly probably never hook up. But he's still her friend, and is more and more surprised by the dramatic changes to her personality. Which he already is to some extent, on that kind of route. The route I'm envisaging is where Holly continues to want to emulate Ivy, which is why I suggest she may get breast implants, plus tattoos and piercings at some point. But if she does hook up with Ian in the near future, she'll probably stop being so influenced by Ivy, on that route. So we could end with two variations of her slut route. One where she's closer to the normal Holly route, and one where she basically becomes a badass bimbo like Ivy.

Reactions: Turret

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The conversation whilst Lena has always refused to work with Seymour, and they have spoken only once at the gallery:
Seymour - "It's not so simple. I'm interested in you, you see".
Lena - "Why ?"
Seymour - "I have my reasons, but they shouldn't concern you for now".
C'mon, that's her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, a very nice dad that likes to see his daughter squirting. If he turns out to be her actual dad, imma flip a table.

Reactions: F1Fan

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The conversation whilst Lena has always refused to work with Seymour, and they have spoken only once at the gallery:
Lena - "Why ?"
C'mon, that's her dad.
Or just a creep with an inflated ego who can't handle rejection.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Lena - "Why ?"
C'mon, that's her dad.
I think he was probably an ex lover or an admirer of Lena's dumbass mom. That hobo seems to be Lena's dad, Seymour probably screwed him so hard that he never went back to meet them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena - "Why ?"
C'mon, that's her dad.
Or just a poser who doesn't want to admit "his reasons" is just a raging hard on she's giving him. :whistle:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Lena - "Why ?"
C'mon, that's her dad.
Does Lena ever implies Seymour is getting horny with the slutty show shes giving him?
Maybe he really is the dad:eek:

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
So I finished the content but I can't seem to get Ian's part on the beach for some reason even tho the scenes exist in the gallery, guess it's the JDmod? but anyways I'll just wait for the complete chapter later on.

What routes do you guys suggest I try now? I guess my question is what's your favorite route? I only finished my cannon route of Ian and Lena being together so now it's side routes so do let me know. Thanks in advance!.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So I finished the content but I can't seem to get Ian's part on the beach for some reason even tho the scenes exist in the gallery, guess it's the JDmod? but anyways I'll just wait for the complete chapter later on.

What routes do you guys suggest I try now? I guess my question is what's your favorite route? I only finished my cannon route of Ian and Lena being together so now it's side routes so do let me know. Thanks in advance!.
My fav route is when Ian go out with Lena but never fucks her and then gets dominated and cucked by her, while she fucks everyone else :BootyTime:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can I open Ian&Lena, Ian&Holly and Lena&Holly scenes in one playthrough?
No, Ian/Lena is mutually exclusive with Ian/Holly and both block Lena/Holly. All three characters may potentially come together down the road, but that's another story.

Reactions: RatkaM

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Slut Holly only really comes into being, because Ian ignores her. So you're going to need another opportunity for them to hook up, which so far hasn't happened. I suspect it will though at some point. Obviously, the route I was suggesting, was one where Ian and Holly probably never hook up. But he's still her friend, and is more and more surprised by the dramatic changes to her personality. Which he already is to some extent, on that kind of route. The route I'm envisaging is where Holly continues to want to emulate Ivy, which is why I suggest she may get breast implants, plus tattoos and piercings at some point. But if she does hook up with Ian in the near future, she'll probably stop being so influenced by Ivy, on that route. So we could end with two variations of her slut route. One where she's closer to the normal Holly route, and one where she basically becomes a badass bimbo like Ivy.
While I am no fan of "plastic" as I said before, I agree with you that a two path Slut Holly route would be great. One where she (finally) gains Ian´s attention and love, but stays rather wild because Ian loves this mix of the cute writer Holly he admires and the sexy slut Holly she became to at last get Ians heart.
And the other one where Holly follows completely in the footsteps of Ivy and (slutty) Lena, which you´d like to see. Hopefully we get our wishes here.:)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I released version Ch. 12 Final of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone.
I notice that some choices and effects are altered in your mod. Is this intentional? There are also suggested choices that turned out to be bad.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes