ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly
Simple answer is that Eva probably doesn't want actual rape in the game, though I don't recall if she ever stated that directly.

Reactions: ffive and GokutheG

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
maybe but it would be nice though same with more public stuff but eh i love the game either way
I'm not interested in rape personally, but more exhibitionism would be hot. Holly has a kink of being taken by a big stranger so perhaps Ivy will arrange something like that, "consensual non-con, or rape-play" whatever that sort of thing is called.

• Love
Reactions: jduk

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I'm not interested in rape personally, but more exhibitionism would be hot. Holly has a kink of being taken by a big stranger so perhaps Ivy will arrange something like that, "consensual non-con, or rape-play" whatever that sort of thing is called.
Dreamers talking about rape and other fetishes, when after four years the female MC is yet to even have one MFM option and the cuck route still has zero scenes.

Reactions: Balsamic

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, the straight answer is that at that point Ian isn't really considering Holly a proper romantic option quite yet. That all develops while they're on the book trip. Ian can't ask Holly on an alternative date at that point because he doesn't really consider her a dating option, especially (probably) if he is pursuing Cindy.

Like you've been told, Ian may yet get to sleep with Holly when choosing Cindy initially, so if you want to you can keep an eye on development and then jump in to play if and when that happens.
oh, i express myself not enough good. i wanted Holly as girlfriend and Cindy as lover. not Cindy girlfriend and Holly just one time. because Holly is the cutest and Cindy is the hotest one. and i am not sure about want corruption Holly.
the eve kiss games good because i can decide about Lena how see Mr Ward (in her room), Ian how see Lena (with Jeremy talking) get rid of axel, robert. how see Stan, Ed and not mention good girl gona bad,etc... so nice freedom. so i really dont care if loser ian not considering Holly a proper romantic option, because i should be deciding about consider or not, like any other time. this why it is a disappoint for me. i dont have even hope about eve kiss will ever fix this mistake
It's the commitment between his dick or career. Holly is just a consolation gift that you get at the book fair, it's basically Ian's career where he is widening his network and reach as a writer. Slut Holly would be soon jumping on his dick soon enough without even a date in the future.
yea, well, signiture some book is good and everything, especially if he only see it and not do it, but i dont think it help ian to write his book. maybe get new contact yes, but what for? without any finished book or soon finishing book it useless and he just monkey parade himself "hey, i am here with Holly just to see, she can write her name down, wanna give me free money cough cough sponsorship for my book? why not? fuck you". and he should can get these contact later too. this whole thing should can being postponed until later
when he say it to wade, it is for career, for me it looks just a very poorly excuse.
about slut Holly jumping, it feels like, can get Holly only for one time like a side girl, but my goal was about suffering ian between Holly, Lena, Cindy while Cindy keep wade as boyfriend, Lena got her roommate or roommates and Holly have Lena. without Holly, it is just easy and boring choosing disgustingly selfish but hotter and bitch Cindy or less hot but not selfish and bitch Lena. further, totally pointless the control over loser ian, because what for? without any opportunity

well, shortly, it is force closed path, for me this two path was the game as ian, any other speak is just misspeak.
i excepted more from a eve kiss game

edit:

Now, don't you start saying anything about my lesbian harem, it's coming! :mad:
lesbian harem is the good way to heaven

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Dating Lena seems to be a net negative.
Sex is fantastic and all, but she drains your wallet and emotions. Then there are ten guys around you always ready to lash out. You date Lena, you compete with your local millionare scumbag who takes your girl and your job at whim. You compete with a crazy, violent, toxic super model photographer. Her colleague is aiming at her, her best room mates are clingy, needy psychos waiting to explode. Her best friend aims to corrupt her every minute.

• Haha

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Sex is fantastic and all, but she drains your wallet and emotions. Then there are ten guys around you always ready to lash out. You date Lena, you compete with your local millionare scumbag who takes your girl and your job at whim. You compete with a crazy, violent, toxic super model photographer. Her colleague is aiming at her, her best room mates are clingy, needy psychos waiting to explode. Her best friend aims to corrupt her every minute.
But she is my cuckquean and that's all that matters. My Ian can fight the world for that:LOL:;)

• Haha
Reactions: phantomz

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You forgot your asterix friend, here you go: *

I think any individual with the circumstances you describe would be hard to date, Lena is not unique in that regard. If Lena, like any other person, sticks to dating one person (or at least communicates clearly that "you aren't special" to everyone she does date) the potential for drama decreases, such as you see in game if you just don't entertain more than one option.

A less active game perhaps, but you are setting the scene you are complaining about up yourself. The drama that hits Ian for example is minimized if Lena just doesn't involve herself with others, Axel's the only hard line really.
;)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
oh, i express myself not enough good. i wanted Holly as girlfriend and Cindy as lover. not Cindy girlfriend and Holly just one time. because Holly is the cutest and Cindy is the hotest one. and i am not sure about want corruption Holly.
the eve kiss games good because i can decide about Lena how see Mr Ward (in her room), Ian how see Lena (with Jeremy talking) get rid of axel, robert. how see Stan, Ed and not mention good girl gona bad,etc... so nice freedom. so i really dont care if loser ian not considering Holly a proper romantic option, because i should be deciding about consider or not, like any other time. this why it is a disappoint for me. i dont have even hope about eve kiss will ever fix this mistake

yea, well, signiture some book is good and everything, especially if he only see it and not do it, but i dont think it help ian to write his book. maybe get new contact yes, but what for? without any finished book or soon finishing book it useless and he just monkey parade himself "hey, i am here with Holly just to see, she can write her name down, wanna give me free money cough cough sponsorship for my book? why not? fuck you". and he should can get these contact later too. this whole thing should can being postponed until later
when he say it to wade, it is for career, for me it looks just a very poorly excuse.
about slut Holly jumping, it feels like, can get Holly only for one time like a side girl, but my goal was about suffering ian between Holly, Lena, Cindy while Cindy keep wade as boyfriend, Lena got her roommate or roommates and Holly have Lena. without Holly, it is just easy and boring choosing disgustingly selfish but hotter and bitch Cindy or less hot but not selfish and bitch Lena. further, totally pointless the control over loser ian, because what for? without any opportunity

well, shortly, it is force closed path, for me this two path was the game as ian, any other speak is just misspeak.
i excepted more from a eve kiss game

edit:

lesbian harem is the good way to heaven
You know that Ian's manuscript of the book is ready, right? He can just use that to lure investors if he wanted to. He went there to get an experience and how is making new contacts not beneficial? Though I agree with you that EK could've handled the dates separately for both paths instead of gatekeeping with one or the other choices.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Though I agree with you that EK could've handled the dates separately for both paths instead of gatekeeping with one or the other choices.
I actually like that you have to navigate that kind of choice. I think it makes the game more interesting to replay, that you can't just get everyone all at once.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Lena is not unique in that regard.
How many girls are stalked by 1. a millionare who owns half the town and can take your job if you oppose him, 2. a toxic ex who is a rich, well connected photographer willing to beat you up?

Lena can talk as much as she wants, in reality, Seymour, Axel and the rest are around her and thus her boyfriend. If you start dating her, she doesn't move in with you immediatly, so she still is around Louise and Stan for a while. And Ivy pesters her to go out, become an e-girl, get on Billys dubios deal etc.

She is one of the worst girls to for, if we look at the other options.

• Haha

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
How many girls are stalked by 1. a millionare who owns half the town and can take your job if you oppose him, 2. a toxic ex who is a rich, well connected photographer willing to beat you up?
I imagine that the number of 1. is quite low, but I wouldn't be surprised that if 1. is true then the chances of 2. in correlation would quite high, so long as you remove the "photographer" part. Well connected people are often connected to each other and rich people tend not to like being told no anyway. :LOL:
Lena can talk as much as she wants, in reality, Seymour, Axel and the rest are around her and thus her boyfriend. If you start dating her, she doesn't move in with you immediatly, so she still is around Louise and Stan for a while. And Ivy pesters her to go out, become an e-girl, get on Billys dubios deal etc.
Yeah, sure, but the player decides what she accepts or not and how Ian reacts to it.
Some people just want to get it all like Pokémons.
Lena doing Pikachu cosplay when?

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

She is one of the worst girls to for, if we look at the other options.
Hyperbole much? Only depending on your choices.

Not difficult (in fact it's incredibly easy) to play her as loyal, low drama, loving GF. Or even that way and date no one.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes