Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Cindy is 100% of them, but my guess is that she throws a curveball and has Jess as the second. Makes sense that she would stay in contact with Ian after he looks after her, but maybe not after he took advantage of her situation.
It could be Lena, since she's leaving early to go on a trip with Seymour?

Reactions: Balsamic

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It could be Lena, since she's leaving early to go on a trip with Seymour?
Can't be Lena since large part of the update will be her POV, It wouldn't make sense switching to Ian's POV just to chat with Lena as Ian. Most probably it would be Cindy updating about her WORK Trip and maybe Alison or Cherry.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ehh, it's not like only socially awkward guys will stare at girl asses on a beach, regardless of potential company of the girl in question. :whistle::coffee:
Everyone will watch, but not with such a sour face as Perry. :ROFLMAO:
Look at this guy, he reacts like he's ready to kill Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Realistically you can add in Alison to that as well.
What about Robert? I doubt any character in the game maybe other thn Stan get much hate as Robert does. Poor guy, he's so irrelevant that people don't even add him in hate list.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Putting it on my bingo card, Perry gets into a f/f/f/f/m fivesome but he counts as one of the f's.
Alright, now i'm picturing EK's next game to feature new protagonist Perry, who is being feminized by pair of friendly mistresses Ivy and Lena, in attempt to catch attention of his desired boyfriend Axel...

• Haha
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes