ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh poor Ian just cant get a serious and loyal relationship with anyone? Pls show some mercy. :oops:
Ian can have serious and loyal relationships with Alison, Holly and Lena if you so choose. Possibly also with Cherry and Cindy, though this is currently up in the air.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ian can have serious and loyal relationships with Alison, Holly and Lena if you so choose. Possibly also with Cherry and Cindy, though this is currently up in the air.
Cindy certainly feels like she can be a serious and loyals relationship... caveat being she's obviously cheating on Wade while in a relationship with Ian.

I would say Cherry is a serious and loyal relationship option, it just isn't as developed as some of the other girls at the moment. Hopefully that is set up to change with the recent developments with her before going to the MMA tournament.

Honestly I really like Cherry, and I'm a little disappointed how infrequently she is used, and generally how she is used, example being walking home with Axel or going over to Ian and Perry's to... reveal a little about Lena's backstory rather than being her own character. Like she's just there really. But then we have scenes like the art gala / afterparty and in her apartment with Ian where I feel she's an incredibly interesting character that I'd like to explore more of.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cherry is very much alike Lena. We can extrapolate some behavioural similarities of hers via Lena/Mike path when Lena was in a relationship with Axel. Cherry was still hung up on Axel and wanted to take her when she found out he was not dating Lena. Both Lena and Cherry were broken by Axel, you can see them breaking when Ian uses his lust options. As a character, Ian found it surprising on how Lena and Cherry were so similar to each other when Perry invited her to hangout at their home.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Cherry is very much alike Lena. We can extrapolate some behavioural similarities of hers via Lena/Mike path when Lena was in a relationship with Axel. Cherry was still hung up on Axel and wanted to take her when she found out he was not dating Lena. Both Lena and Cherry were broken by Axel, you can see them breaking when Ian uses his lust options. As a character, Ian found it surprising on how Lena and Cherry were so similar to each other when Perry invited her to hangout at their home.
They are so much alike that theirs potential partners are bums like Stan and Perry.

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm actually getting confused by this a little bit. Every time I check up on this thread and read "Chapter 12 full", I get hyped thinking part 02 is out for a few seconds, and then I remember it's not... :LOL:
Indeed. Thus, I just go to the first page and check release date. Even so, it's quite inconvinient

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
but it does beg the question is this just a tad too much?
I didn't follow a walkthrough and have the gallery unlocked, I think it's actually probably best to save a walkthrough until after you've done a few routes to sweep up whatever was missed as you'll likely have unlocked most of it if not all. WT's tend to turn a VN into a checklist chore. Scene wise most of it is basically prioritize this character and they will almost definitely jump on or in the desired MC, except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
legit info
No. Evas patreon is all we have.
best guess
Chapter 11 Alpha - 2023/06/30
Chapter 11 Epilogue Alpha- 2023/09/27 (3 months)
Chapter 12 Prologue Alpha - 2023/11/30 (2 months)
Chapter 12 Alpha - 2024/04/26 (5 months)

It's barely been two months. If the second part of chapter 12 is as long, then it may come around october in three months. If its shorter, then 1-2 months. It may not take as long, since part 2 is still on the beach, so no new backgrounds, most assets are already done in part 1. This chapter may also have Ian on the focus and Lena already had a spin during his part, so a smaller part for Lena is plausible. Also, additional Lena content could be saved for the epilogue.

So 2 months. 1 at best and 3 at worst.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 12 Full + Multimod by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 396 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes