GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
hm been contemplating playing a Ian/Holly path with a side of Lena/Holly and Lena going full lesbo with all female options and ignoring all the guys hitting on her.
If you want to go Ian/Holly you can't have Lena/Holly actually sleep together. She can still sleep with Louise and Ivy tho.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Okay I've done enough glazing for this game and the author. Yo Eva, where the fuck is the update?! :mad: :mad: :mad:. I'm starting to agree with Andrea9999. She should be locked up in a dark room and forced to work and not given food until she makes considerable progress on the game. If she behaves, she can be rewarded with a 5 minute stroll outside the room then immediately thrown back in after :WeSmart:
We should create an expedition team, Casa de Papel mode.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
To be perfectly honest: I do not find the FMC Lena attractive or aesthetically appealing. At most her opening CG looked almost breathtaking but that's about it. This is just an opinion and not a statement, but I just wanted to provide this perspective of mine for anyone who feels the same.
Ivy fans might be on your page. I'd turn Ivy down even if she asked, while I am fascinated by Lena.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If Cindy cheats on MC in the next update I will lose my shit. Thanks.
Difficult to cheat on someone you're not actually officially with...as well as already having a bf, or was that sorted out in the last update? (Not got around to it yet).

"At last, someone's on my page !"
He meant loyal romance of Lena & Ian. He is completely riught, it is the best-written path by far.
We should create an expedition team, Casa de Papel mode.
Ivy fans might be on your page. I'd turn Ivy down even if she asked, while I am fascinated by Lena.
Edit...and mutiquote...exist for a reason....

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I have Ian with Emma and she admitted she is in love with him at the beach and yes he fucked Cindy the black girl forgot her name but each them have feelings for Ian but so far no comments on either 3 so I shouldn't have anything to worry about with Lena right?

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

This past week I've been going hard on the writing, and I'm finally getting the last scenes done. This part of the chapter focuses especially on Ian and Lena's interactions, and there are so many variables that define ther positions relative to each other, but I feel that I've been making good progress.

The writing got pretty challenging at some points, especially when having to connect all possible permutations of scenes into the flow of the script. Figuring out how one possible scene bleeds into another, which characters are or arnen't present as a result of it, how they act, or how to deliver all the neccesary information and plot points in a coherent order without missing any is the most tedious part and at some points I got stuck in a rut. I've been figuring this out step by step, and I'm finally close to the finish line...

My intention is to finish writing the script and adding all missing art assets during this week, and to start playtesting as soon as that's done. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, because I'm sure I've missed some variables or created some inconsistencies between the myriad of possible story paths that combine with each other. I'm aso worried I was too descriptive or verbose in some scenes, but I rarely have the time to edit the text in any kind of depth, however I'll try to keep an eye on that.

Hopefully, the release will be ready after one more status update. I'll be sure to post about the progress next week! In the meantime, here's a cute Polaroid of Cindy for your enjoyment!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

This past week I've been going hard on the writing, and I'm finally getting the last scenes done. This part of the chapter focuses especially on Ian and Lena's interactions, and there are so many variables that define ther positions relative to each other, but I feel that I've been making good progress.

The writing got pretty challenging at some points, especially when having to connect all possible permutations of scenes into the flow of the script. Figuring out how one possible scene bleeds into another, which characters are or arnen't present as a result of it, how they act, or how to deliver all the neccesary information and plot points in a coherent order without missing any is the most tedious part and at some points I got stuck in a rut. I've been figuring this out step by step, and I'm finally close to the finish line...

My intention is to finish writing the script and adding all missing art assets during this week, and to start playtesting as soon as that's done. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, because I'm sure I've missed some variables or created some inconsistencies between the myriad of possible story paths that combine with each other. I'm aso worried I was too descriptive or verbose in some scenes, but I rarely have the time to edit the text in any kind of depth, however I'll try to keep an eye on that.

Hopefully, the release will be ready after one more status update. I'll be sure to post about the progress next week! In the meantime, here's a cute Polaroid of Cindy for your enjoyment!
Hopefully there will be interesting interactions for people who kept Lena and Ian as only friends. Will Ian try to convince Lena to give Seymour a shot(to help his career) or Lena can tell Ian not to trust him? Maybe Emma will be brought up. I'm curious about how Eva will handle this side of their relationship.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Eva may seem to have caught wind of our apparent machinations. We have to proceed with caution from this point on...

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hopefully, the release will be ready after one more status update.
Report #9 was 07th May
Report #10 was 18th May - 11 days
Report #11 was 27th May - 9 days
Report #12 was 3rd June - 7 days
Report #13 was 10th June - 7 days
Report #14 was 28th June - 18 days
Report #15 was 8th July - 10 days

Best case would be two weeks, but if its longer, then over a month. I'd say three to three and a half weeks, because the updates tend to be at the end of a month or at the beginning of one. So Friday, August 2nd in 25 days.

Reactions: axy2 and kurumbaya

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Well look on the bright side, at least we are almost there. :HideThePain:
Cindy.jpg

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Would be super cool if you could turn Holly into a Bimbo and completely derail her nerdy shy and soft spoken personality. Same goes for the other great girl characters. Totally change they're destiny, from the straight and narrow to a future full lust and temptation.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
We know Axel and Lena used to take Polaroids and it looks like a beach in the background so I think it's 100% Axel that took that polaroid and Cindy is gonna send it to Ian on the Cindy path, like she did with some of the other modelling pictures. This will only further fuel Ian's insecurity over Axel and Cindy.
This picture is from faithful Cindy path; if Ian messed things up he gets one without the sheet and with Cindy leaking Axel's cum instead. :sneaky:

Okay, slightly more seriously, it has just occurred to me that if Ian and Cindy agree to end things after that single fuck on Wade's birthday, there's basically no interaction whatsoever between Ian and Cindy for multiple chapters. And it kind of sucks, that they apparently can't stay simply on friendly terms afterwards, texting about what's happening in their respective lives and shit, and maybe lending some support to each other.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fatpussy123

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Would be super cool if you could turn Holly into a Bimbo and completely derail her nerdy shy and soft spoken personality. Same goes for the other great girl characters. Totally change they're destiny, from the straight and narrow to a future full lust and temptation.
That's kind of already happening on the wild Holly route. Depends what you mean by a bimbo, but she's already started wearing short shorts, miniskirts and skimpy tops, so she's definitely moving away from the old boring nerdy look in the earlier part of the game. She's also had casual sex with two different men in quick succession, is sleeping regularly with Ivy and has started flirting with Ian during the beach trip. My guess is she'll become even more extroverted and promiscuous on this route, as her confidence increases. Whether that means she'll eventually copy Ivy even more and get breast implants, tattoos and piercings, remains to be seen? She has in the past, expressed some dissatisfaction with her smaller breasts, so I think it's possible she might eventually get implants on this route.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and Geigi
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes