GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
By the way, didn't you feel that there should have been more consequences for Lena?. I mean, obviously she gets fired, but some negative points with Emma and mentions by the music store guy or something like that. It feels like something that Ed and Molly would complain about in casual conversations with a lot of people.
Yeah the game really needs more consequences for some of our actions. I get stealing leads to getting fired but why are there no bigger consequences for taking drugs or wheter you gave mom the extra money. It's possible that while they were hurt they knew that Lena herself is in bad shape financially so they didn't go too hard on her by spreading information that she's a thief.

Personally I feel that this was originally the method to get on Ed's route and since it was axed Eva decided to just make it so Lena is fired and stays fired.

It seems that a problem the dev runs into is that she doesn't have logical branches if it doesn't involve a LI. An example would be from her previous game where Ash decides she wants to move out of her dad's house. Now the options are to get an apartmentof her own, move in with a possible friend or move in with her mom. I'm just wondering why is the only reason Ash can stay with her dad is if she wants to start a relationship with him. Like you can say she wants more independence but an option is to move in with her mom. I guess she didn't think people would want to help the dad get back on his feet if they weren't also interested in romancing him even if it makes logical sense.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is stealing profitable? You can get 3 money, but the cafe closes, so no further salary.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yeah the game really needs more consequences for some of our actions. I get stealing leads to getting fired but why are there no bigger consequences for taking drugs or wheter you gave mom the extra money. It's possible that while they were hurt they knew that Lena herself is in bad shape financially so they didn't go too hard on her by spreading information that she's a thief.

Personally I feel that this was originally the method to get on Ed's route and since it was axed Eva decided to just make it so Lena is fired and stays fired.

It seems that a problem the dev runs into is that she doesn't have logical branches if it doesn't involve a LI. An example would be from her previous game where Ash decides she wants to move out of her dad's house. Now the options are to get an apartmentof her own, move in with a possible friend or move in with her mom. I'm just wondering why is the only reason Ash can stay with her dad is if she wants to start a relationship with him. Like you can say she wants more independence but an option is to move in with her mom. I guess she didn't think people would want to help the dad get back on his feet if they weren't also interested in romancing him even if it makes logical sense.
The mods - who are VERY touchy on this thread - should they get a life? - might delete your comment as it relates to GGGB and not ORS - I have seen them deleting posts for even more stupid reasons - however you make a very, very valid point here.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is stealing profitable? You can get 3 money, but the cafe closes, so no further salary.
Not really profitable. You just make Lena even less likable and completely out of character.
I mean it all depends what you do with Lena in that save,if you go all in with Seymour she will make more than 20 moneys in two months so working in the cafe is pointless.

Reactions: axy2 and varpep

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Okay I've done enough glazing for this game and the author. Yo Eva, where the fuck is the update?! :mad: :mad: :mad:. I'm starting to agree with Andrea9999. She should be locked up in a dark room and forced to work and not given food until she makes considerable progress on the game. If she behaves, she can be rewarded with a 5 minute stroll outside the room then immediately thrown back in after :WeSmart:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Make Lena super nice to Stan and make him your photographer. Keep her posh stat at the lowest it can be. Accept Seymour's proposal at first. Each time you meet him, instead of getting ready, do something else. This will have the hilarious side effect of having Seymour become increasingly irritated with Lena with each meeting. Make up with Axel but don't date him. Sleep with Robert but dump him at the earliest chance. Flirt with Mike but don't sleep with him. Lie to Ed about where you need to be then use your looks to get your way. Her passion should be enjoying life. Have her do drugs but no cigarettes. Try to seduce Billy (Ivy will cockblock regardless). Sell Seymour's necklace and show up to dinner with him in the slutty outfit. This will compound his annoyance. Reject his patronage. Have her hate her mom. Tell Louise about Jeremy and become her mistress.

This was what I could think of off the top of my head.
Actually I really like the idea of Lena just sending Seymour into a tizzy, by going along with him, but not really understanding why / doing everything wrong according to his sensibilities. Honestly the only thing I might change from your suggestion is hating her mom and becoming Louise's mistress as those are seem a little more hateful for what I'm envisioning.

I may not have played the game enough times or may not have paid enough attention to back up what I am going to say, but my impression is that Lena's character is built upon a foundation of some minimum of intelligence and compassion which precludes complete bimbosity.
So, are you going for a typical bimbo or are you directing her towards what her posh variable implies? I can share my impressions of how they differ.
This is why I've been struggling to come up with a "bimbo" route for Lena. She is much more emotionally and situationally mature than Ash was in GGGB, as her default personality. Which is fine, as Ash's bimbo route was honestly kind of lame and came all towards the very end of that game. Lena's posh variable it the closest I think I can get to being superficial and insipid. Much like Ian can only be a psuedo himbo by being bad at the more traditionally intelligent passions, I think I'm going to have to settle for a vain / posh Lena in place of a true bimbo. I don't know I'll tinker with a couple of different routes.

I'd think that having bimbo Lena fully embrace showing herself off to horny nerds on Stalkfap, and naively go all-in on what Seymour offers her after being very impressed with him, would be very much in character.
My plan was to have her do StalkFap, but maybe not dive headfirst with all the lust options? I don't know, I'll likely create a save before hand to see how it plays out. And yeah, I really like the idea that varpep presented of Lena going along with Seymour, but basically making every choice that would infuriate him the most out of ignorance rather than purposefully attempting to piss him off.

The way i play bimbo Lena is all the tattos,all the drugs,smoking,stealing money and fuck all the cocks except Ian.
Adding the Ian cuck route is very important for success.
That's not a bimbo Lena, that is an "Lena: Ultra Slut Turbo Supreme" or LUSTS for short. I have plenty of those save files, honestly looking for something that can't really be done in the game, at least as it stands now. Similar to Ian not being a proper himbo, but getting the closest approximation the game will allow.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Okay I've done enough glazing for this game and the author. Yo Eva, where the fuck is the update?! :mad: :mad: :mad:. I'm starting to agree with Andrea9999. She should be locked up in a dark room and forced to work and not given food until she makes considerable progress on the game. If she behaves, she can be rewarded with a 5 minute stroll outside the room then immediately thrown back in after :WeSmart:
I am glad you see my point. But do not get mad; it is just a problem, so we fix the problem. We can all chip in for a two or three meter square storage compartment. No need for climate control; we all work better in air that is a bit brisk.

Last edited:

JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
To be perfectly honest: I do not find the FMC Lena attractive or aesthetically appealing. At most her opening CG looked almost breathtaking but that's about it. This is just an opinion and not a statement, but I just wanted to provide this perspective of mine for anyone who feels the same.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I dont know why would anyone would bootlick EK here,she hate our guts with passion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To be perfectly honest: I do not find the FMC Lena attractive or aesthetically appealing. At most her opening CG looked almost breathtaking but that's about it. This is just an opinion and not a statement, but I just wanted to provide this perspective of mine for anyone who feels the same.
As I recall, the opening has Lena crying and vulnerable...was it perhaps the rendering of her mood that you found attractive?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
While we discussed a bit about our prediction for the first part of chapter 12, there wasn't as much discussion for part 2 by comparison.

I was negative about chapter 12 part one, since the main part about Ian on the beach was rather unspectacular, especially since Perry and Wade are among the least interesting characters to have there. A Lena section was smuggled even in Ians own part (and unsurprisingly less droll with a solid Axel scene) and the last bits with Ivy and Louise could've been build in everywhere, they didn't had anything to do with the vacation.

However, the first past had a lot of necessary setup that is crucial in the following parts, because now Ian and Lena can act and react as NPCs, because their positions have been enstablished:

c4.png
c2.png

(Bonus points if you have those on the same playthrough)

So what the next part should include:

Lena and Ian accusing each other of cheating (Lena can know of Cindy, Ian can know of Axel, Marcel and Jeremy) and possibly ending their relationship.
Lena, Ian and Holly discussing the trinity, since Ian responded in part 1 about his girlfriend Holly mingling with Lena.
Lena mingling with Emma. Either the two of them, which doesn't have much buildup, a lesbian fest with corrupted Holly (who already fucked Lena and Ivy) or Lena has a threesome with her boyfriend Ian and Emma, because the pair wanted threesomes and haven't done so aside from Louise.

The game Never Have I Ever can be the impetus to learn more about Lena/Ian cheating, as well as Emma being interested in Lena/Holly, if the questions lead to lesbian experiences etc.

With Lena knowing about Cindy and ready to confront Ian, it may also a opportunity to tackle on Wade/Cindy. The trip can end with Wade knowing about it and breaking up. A factor that was neglected for a while was Perry being suspicious of Ian if he didn't give plausible answers after he fucked Cindy in chapter 9 and 10. Perry and Wade may find out on the trip, if they have further evidence with Lena. They could also accuse them during the mini-game.

Considering that Ian and Cindy didn't progress after chapter 9 and were just fucking in chapter 10, 11 and 12, it shouldn't be no longer hold off. Cindy has to get influenced on the yacht on one way or another (not necessarily getting fucked but being further convinced to pursue that career) and she has to break up, possibly start dating Axel (especially if it is just casual with Ian) or give Ian an answer to his present/demand for clarity. If Cindy and Ian are still casually fucking in chapter 13 and still holding off everything, then the game is revealed to dragging everything out and not having a properly build up story.

Unless I'm mistaken, Lena misses the final days of the trip because of the next trip with Seymour. So I assume both tripes are included in this chapter (and not the epilogue), and it merely branches out.
Regarding Seymour, a repetition of a plain masturbation scene like in 9 and 11 and some basic modeling isn't enough. He can use her on a business trip as some sort of trophy woman, introduce her to others and get more clear on what he is actually expecting of her, since so far he is just content watching her spasm around the floor. Considering GGGB, I could imagine something like a sex club like with Keith or a business trip like slut Ashley and her boss, when she fucked potential clients.
Also, Seymour and Lena making a stop on the Wildcats yacht with Axel and Cindy is out of the question, I assume, or Seymour/Axel would have mention that. Could've been spicy as well.

If the epilogue switches back to Ian, it could show the conclusion of his breakup etc. with Lena, and may also get the Louise date. Best case Louise changed her appearance a bit and aside from fucking, they also discuss her job so that the plot isn't neglected and the rest of the game isn't just about fucking.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
So what the next part should include:

Lena and Ian accusing each other of cheating (Lena can know of Cindy, Ian can know of Axel, Marcel and Jeremy) and possibly ending their relationship.
Just to clarify, Ian knows about Lena cheating but Lena doesn't know about Ian cheating. What Lena knows about Ian and Cindy happened before she and Ian were a couple, so technically not cheating. It's still an ugly thing that will affect how Lena sees Ian (specially if she didn't cheat), but it's not the same for their relationship as what Ian might know about Lena (specially if she fucked Jeremy).

The game Never Have I Ever can be the impetus to learn more about Lena/Ian cheating, as well as Emma being interested in Lena/Holly, if the questions lead to lesbian experiences etc.

With Lena knowing about Cindy and ready to confront Ian, it may also a opportunity to tackle on Wade/Cindy. The trip can end with Wade knowing about it and breaking up. A factor that was neglected for a while was Perry being suspicious of Ian if he didn't give plausible answers after he fucked Cindy in chapter 9 and 10. Perry and Wade may find out on the trip, if they have further evidence with Lena. They could also accuse them during the mini-game.
A lot of people have a lot of hope fo the Never Have I Ever game, but like with Truth or dare, people can (and usually do) just lie. I mean, outside of teenager or AVN logic, people are not magically compelled to reveal their dark secrets just because those are the rules of the game. I wouldn't expect more than some embarrasing tale from the past, maybe some subtle flirting and, at worst, some passive-agressive stuff.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes