Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I was really looking forward to playing as Lena this coming update. I hope that might still be the case and all this hoopla is just a big misinterpretation. If we don't, maybe a text from the best girl would serve as an adequate consolation price no?
Now that I think about it, it probably seems like case of misinterpretation to me. Eva claims this update is as big as last update, Ian already has couple of scenes with all the girls present on the beach and chats with Ivy and Louise too and I don't think there'll be repetition of scenes with same characters again in same chapter, even if that was the case, the update wouldn't be as big as previous one.
So unless Eva changed her mind, turned Ian bisexual and l let him go to pound town with Wade and Perry, the update will probably end Ian's segment with msg chat with Cindy and confrontation with Lena's cheating(if), thn continue on with Lena's POV to deal with the aftermath.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So unless Eva changed her mind, turned Ian bisexual and l let him go to pound town with Wade and Perry, the update will probably end Ian's segment with msg chat with Cindy and confrontation with Lena's cheating(if), thn continue on with Lena's POV to deal with the aftermath.
Note, Ian might've had scenes with all the girls but with only one girl at a time.

There's 3 possible FFMs, watching some (or all) girls getting it on without Ian, and even possibly a foursome, that could theoretically happen.

(or Wade and/or Perry getting some action, for the cuck connoisseurs :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylark21

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Now that I think about it, it probably seems like case of misinterpretation to me. Eva claims this update is as big as last update, Ian already has couple of scenes with all the girls present on the beach and chats with Ivy and Louise too and I don't think there'll be repetition of scenes with same characters again in same chapter, even if that was the case, the update wouldn't be as big as previous one.
This,Ian already got is ass licked the previous update,whats next a buttplug in this cuck ass?
Let me play as Lena or else.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Note, Ian might've had scenes with all the girls but with only one girl at a time.

There's 3 possible FFMs, watching some (or all) girls getting it on without Ian, and even possibly a foursome, that could theoretically happen.

(or Wade and/or Perry getting some action, for the cuck connoisseurs :whistle:
Might be but tbh I don't see any threesomes, foursomes or orgy happening with current cast of characters present there. Ik possibilities are plenty but only threesome possible and likely to happen there seems to be between Lena/Ian/Emma and which have very high probability of happening in Lena's pov rather thn Ian, same case for any FFF action.
As for Perry/Wade, I don't think Eva would want to drag Ian's POV any further for unnecessary content when his segment is already big enough as it is and definitely not for characters like Perry and Wade, unless she wants to stretch the game as long as possible.

Btw I did leave a msg on Eva's Patreon days ago, asking for clarification but haven't got a reply yet and most probably won't considering 2k+ members. At this point, I guess all we can do is speculate and wait till the update drops.

Reactions: Ares2607 and ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
1721481040719.jpeg
nah cindy is busy twerking:devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but only threesome possible and likely to happen there seems to be between Lena/Ian/Emma
Holly has just told Ian about mutual attraction between her and Lena, and the ball is now essentially in Ian's court whether he's willing to play. He explicitly mentions that the three of them were going to have a talk about it.

Reactions: varpep

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
The former. You need to sleep with Lena, then Holly, then stick with Holly, pick all the Lena_go_holly options, don't let Lena sleep around either, and get Holly changed variable up to max without pushing Holly to other people.
This didnt work for me, Ian slept with Lena then slept with Holly but all that led to was both Lena AND Holly breaking up with Ian.

Reactions: GokutheG

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This didnt work for me, Ian slept with Lena then slept with Holly but all that led to was both Lena AND Holly breaking up with Ian.
For it to work, your Ian has to not be in love with Lena. To do this, at the beginning of chapter 7, when Ian goes to the bar with Jeremy, when Jeremy asks about how Ian feels about Lena, choose the no strings attached option. When Ian then sleeps with Holly, you can choose to not reject her.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think earlier Eva only planned dividing the chapter 12 update in two parts, part 1 for Ian and part 2 for Lena but somewhere down the line, the plans changed and now it seems like the update is probably divided into 4 parts.
She is probably putting out less content more frequently to try to allay frustrations with the overall progress.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour's storyline has been a big letdown so far. It peaked around the second photoshoot and never recovered. I hope it picks up soon. It's especially hilarious on a whore path when she shows up fully tatted up to Seymour's office to get 'corrupted' after fucking half the city and doing drugs, and he says something like: 'I wasn't sure about your tattoos, but I guess I like them.' Sure you do, you fucking dork.
I thought the peak was at the first session upon accepting his proposal. I am still hoping for big things from the LSD arc but all progress is so slow from EK that now if it comes; it comes...and if it doesn't; it doesn't.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
So Eva said in one update that the end of this chapter will cause a lot of the relationships to be fully defined. I assume this means Ian is moving out of Perry's apartment at the end one way or the other.

There could be multiple endings: Perry finds out Ian slept with his crush and kicks him out, Ian gets tired of Perry being a drunk jerkass and moves out voluntarily, Cindy shows up and reveals that she only wants to be with Ian and Perry kicks him out, Lena dumps Ian and he moves out.

I'm also curious if being on the Seymour path will lead to Lena finally fucking Seymour. The photoshoot he teased causes her to be whisked away to whichever city she mentioned when they had dinner together, and the silver fox stakes his claim to Lena, fucking her brains out in a photo studio in a foreign country.
If it is Dubai then I believe Seymour will be upstaged by more aggressive handlers. At the rate the story is progressing, probably by the grand or great-grandson of a current emir.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes