lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
This is probably not the place to discuss the topic, so I will just say that I'm skeptical if our goverment reform will necessarily mean lower average working hours. My reply was to "combat" the "south-mediterranean Europe countries are just lazy" sterotype. Unfortunately we work more hours than let's say Germany or Denmark for quite less income and in a less productive way.

So just to make the discussion more general and less about a particular country (and hopefully less off-topic), I think that getting as much income as possible with the least amount of work necessary is something laudable. And kudos to Eva if that's her case (which I have no idea if it's because I know nothing about how many hours she works).
Well, just look at the frequency of her updates, and you'll get a glimpse of her work patterns. She read the Pomodoro method wrong. She thinks it's 5 minutes' work / 25 minutes' break.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not to brag, because I really would like if what you imply were true, Spain has a higher average labor hours per worker than the EU average. Especially higher than most western european average hours.
She has 2.500 patrons and her lowest tier is 2e, so she should be making more than 5k every month.
That's a fortune in Spain and Eastern Europe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
She has 2.500 patrons and her lowest tier is 2e, so she should be making more than 5k every month.
That's a fortune in Spain and Eastern Europe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good for her and that's way above the average income, don't get me wrong. But, sorry for being a nerd again, that's not a fortune and Spain is way more expensive than Easter Europe (specially Barcelona and Madrid). I wish that what a lot of people think about Spain were true and we were all day partying at the beach, fucking around and enjoying a lower cost of living. I just don't want anyone moving here and getting dissapointed with reality :LOL:. Weather and food are still pretty good though and there are more parties than in Norway, that's something.

Reactions: GokutheG

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And also I seem to remember there would be a new guest in the beach house, so some appropiate scene depending on who the guest is. I guess Jeremy, Alison, Ivy or even Cherry are possibilities. Or maybe some random encounter with Robert or Mike in the same beach.
I think we already had the "new" guest, it's the dog

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Good for her and that's way above the average income, don't get me wrong. But, sorry for being a nerd again, that's not a fortune and Spain is way more expensive than Easter Europe (specially Barcelona and Madrid). I wish that what a lot of people think about Spain were true and we were all day partying at the beach, fucking around and enjoying a lower cost of living. I just don't want anyone moving here and getting dissapointed with reality :LOL:. Weather and food are still pretty good though and there are more parties than in Norway, that's something.
Ok we'll stop talking about Spain before the mods delete a buch of comments, but let's say since it is EK's country it is not completely off topic (right?) and get a few facts straight before moving on:
1. Personally I adore Spain and the Spanish. One of my grandmothers was Spanish and I do feel at home every time I visit this country.
2. 5K Euros monthly is indeed a fortune in Spain. Locals on this thread must compare their costs of living with the rest of Europe and the West.
Last time I visited Spain, I paid for two months of the best hotel in the city, the equivalent of one month of my rent in London where I used to live at the time.
There was a whole building on sale there, I asked about the price, I realised that I could buy it cash and I am no billionaire, while the whole price would have been a couple months' mortage of a studio in NYC.
Spanish (exquisite) food is dead cheap even in restaurants, by the way I am pretty sure I know the Barcelona restaurant which inspired EK for the Yucalesca, I have eaten there twice, delicious and superclassy => a third of the price of any average joint in NYC or London.
3. People do not party all day, indeed. However they DO party all night. They often have a longer lunch break for the siesta and work much later than in the rest of Europe (up to 9pm sometimes) but then they have dinner late and the streets are ALWAYS busy. I remember one Monday night in Sevilla, it looked like a Saturday night only anywhere else.
4. There is a lot of fucking around. I mean, A LOT. I have always scored in Spain. Always. Actually a Spanish girl took my virginity. I was 16, she was 20, and we had met two hours before.
5. The cost of living is very low, I'm sorry. The problem is unemployment and very low and highly-taxed salaries. There is not point about low cost of living if people don't have the cash to enjoy it. That is the real problem.
6. The weather is wonderful indeed, and the food one of my top five in the world without hesitation.
7. Someone apparently does not know Norway. There are more parties in Norway than Spain. The party culture in Norway is absolutely phenomenal, very few countries in Europe beat it, even Spain.

Reactions: Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ok we'll stop talking about Spain before the mods delete a buch of comments, but let's say since it is EK's country it is not completely off topic (right?) and get a few facts straight before moving on:
1. Personally I adore Spain and the Spanish. One of my grandmothers was Spanish and I do feel at home every time I visit this country.
2. 5K Euros monthly is indeed a fortune in Spain. Locals on this thread must compare their costs of living with the rest of Europe and the West.
Last time I visited Spain, I paid for two months of the best hotel in the city, the equivalent of one month of my rent in London where I used to live at the time.
There was a whole building on sale there, I asked about the price, I realised that I could buy it cash and I am no billionaire, while the whole price would have been a couple months' mortage of a studio in NYC.
Spanish (exquisite) food is dead cheap even in restaurants, by the way I am pretty sure I know the Barcelona restaurant which inspired EK for the Yucalesca, I have eaten there twice, delicious and superclassy => a third of the price of any average joint in NYC or London.
3. People do not party all day, indeed. However they DO party all night. They often have a longer lunch break for the siesta and work much later than in the rest of Europe (up to 9pm sometimes) but then they have dinner late and the streets are ALWAYS busy. I remember one Monday night in Sevilla, it looked like a Saturday night only anywhere else.
4. There is a lot of fucking around. I mean, A LOT. I have always scored in Spain. Always. Actually a Spanish girl took my virginity. I was 16, she was 20, and we had met two hours before.
5. The cost of living is very low, I'm sorry. The problem is unemployment and very low and highly-taxed salaries. There is not point about low cost of living if people don't have the cash to enjoy it. That is the real problem.
6. The weather is wonderful indeed, and the food one of my top five in the world without hesitation.
7. Someone apparently does not know Norway. There are more parties in Norway than Spain. The party culture in Norway is absolutely phenomenal, very few countries in Europe beat it, even Spain.

1. You are right, I've never been in Norway. I let my own preconceptions show. I stand corrected and look forward to going there :).
  2. I think that foreigners generally score easier no matter the country (western countries, not going to get myself into generalizing including arab or asian countries). I have been quite around Europe because of work and whenever work allowed me to go out at all I had similar experiences to yours in Poland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Czech Republic. Also in London, but it was a stag party, not sure if it counts.
  3. 5K before taxes and expenses, which is still very good and better than most, but not a fortune.
  4. Also, I'm not sure when you were here last time but housing prices have gone crazy during the last few years, specially in big cities. I'm not saying is not cheaper than NYC or London, because it's as far as I know, but is quite more expensive than it used to be.
  5. Cost of living I think has to be related to average income and right now the situation is pretty bad specially for young people with no job or low salary/junior jobs. I would say the situation is worse than in Paris or Frankfurt and way worse than in Warsaw (lower income but way lower prices).

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What do we think the scenes will be this update?
EK mentioned there being about as much code as the the previous update so let's just say roughly same amount of scenes. EK also mentioned two phone convos and we already saw Cindy photo.

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Lena beach fingering (teased scene, looks similar to the Emma beach scene
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
Are there any bold predictions besides these guesses?
-my hope is slutty HOLLY/Ian relationship
-cindy content
-gillian progress
-jess!!!!!

tell me more about your cindy predictions :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Cindy taking polaroids like Lena used to. If Cindy posts it online and Lena sees it she might mention that Axel used to take pics like that of her, Ian wont like any of this:BootyTime:
Thats hot alison and jeremy are alone at home too

Can the new alison survive this long without sex???:BootyTime::BootyTime:

You think slutty holly / ian relationship is realistic???

Gillian progress??

Jess writting a message?

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Thats hot alison and jeremy are alone at home too

Can the new alison survive this long without sex???:BootyTime::BootyTime:

You think slutty holly / ian relationship is realistic???

Gillian progress??

Jess writting a message?
Ian and Slut Holly relationship? I dont know about that. A hook up at the very least has definetly been set up tho. Earlier chapter at Emmas event thing she flirts with Ian and now in the latest chapter Ian can call her hot. Idk if it will happen this update tho.

I would guess Gillian happens on Ians POV when he comes back from beach, whenever that update is released. But for now she has no reason to contact him I dont think.

Jess could texting could happen. EK did mention and texting scenes. It depends on if EK prioritizes Jess and it makes sense for it to happen now. Remember her sleeping over at Ians happened very recently in game time and she'd only contact Ian again if Ian didnt fuck her and was nice to her. So maybe next time she gets a scene is when Ian comes back to Balurat and goes shopping, that way EK can address all Jess branches in one scene and nobody seems desperate since its a chance meeting.

Reactions: John-18

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would guess Gillian happens on Ians POV when he comes back from beach, whenever that update is released. But for now she has no reason to contact him I dont think.
I'm hoping for some Gillian to happen at the club in Lena's PoV, to finally set off the ticking bomb that's Lena's potential relationship with Mike and the recent drama surrounding it, if nothing else.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm hoping for some Gillian to happen at the club in Lena's PoV, to finally set off the ticking bomb that's Lena's potential relationship with Mike and the recent drama surrounding it, if nothing else.
Perhaps we can get that redhead lesbian harem for Lena moving at the same time then. Getting to flirt with Gillian, with my Lena, would be great.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
For lesbian harem, we have Ivy, Holly and Lena. Louise clashes with Ivy unfortunately, it may be possible we tease Ivy with a fully tamed Louise, just like it was done with Ashley, Jessica and Eva in GGGB.

Emma could be a contender, as well as Eli.

The other girls don't show interest in being bi. Jess is bi, but hardly on Lenas path and interested in fooling around.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perhaps we can get that redhead lesbian harem for Lena moving at the same time then. Getting to flirt with Gillian, with my Lena, would be great.
OK, now that gave me random idea of Lena who's in faithful relationship with Ian getting smitten by Gillian and cheating on Ian with her, and now am sad because that probably won't be an option. ;/

Gillian mentions Lena is pretty, though, so at least lesbian Lena can hope.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes