fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3857336
So I guess that answers the question, next update will be all Ian but only question remains is, whether she'll release Lena's POV as one big update or split it just like Ian's.
It does still seem to be the case that the beach event will be wrapped up.

So what will Lenas scenes be in the following update? Seymour scene? Is there any other event expected atm?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It does still seem to be the case that the beach event will be wrapped up.

So what will Lenas scenes be in the following update? Seymour scene? Is there any other event expected atm?
I do think Lena's POV will include some part of beach trip event atleast small enough to handle Cheating allegations on either MCs but if not, thn most probably Seymour trip or Michael Jackson's modeling/photoshoot event will be substitute for it.

Reactions: amber111

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 3857336
So I guess that answers the question, next update will be all Ian but only question remains is, whether she'll release Lena's POV as one big update or split it just like Ian's.
OMG so disappointed. Thx for telling us though

Since Ian and Lena always share their chapters, this means this chapter is only 50% done after the next update. Yikes.
Less than 50%, there is also epilogue(s) :HideThePain:

Reactions: tiger8125

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Maybe we will get some "pics" from upcoming update for Lena. Like.. um.. Maybe Ian will get some pictures from his BBC best brother with Lena. Or something like that.. I dont know.. i really counted on Lena update lol

Reactions: Balsamic

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Don't fret, next 2 updates(plus Epilogue), 3 if splited will be all Lena POV though.
If Eva actually hired a second artist to help with drawings (hopefully it works out) and there has to be no new background artworks. The next full update should take about 4 months in my opinion. Otherwise, the full update would be out at the end of the year.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I would honestly take the quality and the not so polished writing of Good Girl Gone Bad anyday over having to wait atleast 4-6 months for half a chapter of ORS. Atleast Evakiss was far quicker with the updates. 2-4 weeks for a update or max a month. Miss those glory days.
Btw some of the quality improvements from GGGB to ORS can now be at least to a certain degree be achieved with ML/AI tools. So if you take the one month per update cycle of GGGB add about a week for ML/AI passes... "Baby you got a stew going."

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes