varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Ohh pls give me a break ivy is a professional:devilish:

No woman in game is more experinced than ivy.....

Maybe jess buts thats it
I disagree. Old gal Lola seems to be the most experienced of the cast.
Ivy so nasty even mommysboiii is having doubts about her:KEK:
He is probably off his meds since he escaped from his cage. If anyone knows his location, they should inform his wife and her boyfriend so they can come get him.
Man, I can't even start to imagine how sad Ivy's virgin nerd fans' lives must be. Heaven knows they're miserable now.
Wow. I can feel the projection of you Lena losers. The need to tear down our pious Queen to elevate the level of that malevolent strumpet wretch. I hope you one day find peace :KEK:

Last edited:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Does anyone know of EvaKiss' plans going forward? Will she combine some things to keep things going? Or will we be stuck with 1 update (1 chapter) per year for now?

Reactions: dav121

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know of EvaKiss' plans going forward? Will she combine some things to keep things going? Or will we be stuck with 1 update (1 chapter) per year for now?
No. We are lucky if we are getting updates every two weeks.
Either Eva slowed down since there is no incentive to finish it faster or the game just takes that long to do alone due to its complexity and lenght.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Just Imagine how she will corrupt holly.
A route where holly is a QOS .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Expand your imagination. The throuple path of Ian, Lena, and Holly will end with them cucking the living shit out of Ian. Gillian can be on it too, further admonishing how the cycle repeats again only this time, twice the cunts. Imagine Lena pulling Holly into cheating on Ian despite being the kindest, sweetest girl. And then doing the same to Gillian, making Ian watch Gillian get fucked while he relives his nightmare in front of his eyes over and over again. They're all gonna be like "I'm sorry Ian. I guess we're all just cheating whores."
Then finally Ian can join Stan in his incel arc.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Expand your imagination. The throuple path of Ian, Lena, and Holly will end with them cucking the living shit out of Ian. Gillian can be on it too, further admonishing how the cycle repeats again only this time, twice the cunts. Imagine Lena pulling Holly into cheating on Ian despite being the kindest, sweetest girl. And then doing the same to Gillian, making Ian watch Gillian get fucked while he relives his nightmare in front of his eyes over and over again. They're all gonna be like "I'm sorry Ian. I guess we're all just cheating whores."
That's Some next level shit, after reading this can't wait to see it happen .

Reactions: amber111

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I can separate the cucking and Mc/myself :BootyTime: :BootyTime: from each other
1721610764931.png

• Hey there
Reactions: amber111 and varpep

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Expand your imagination. The throuple path of Ian, Lena, and Holly will end with them cucking the living shit out of Ian.
It is exactly this duality that I think will happen with those who chose Holly as their main partner and plan to include Lena in the relationship as well. Playing with Lena, you will have the power to turn this relationship into the greatest love story possible or to corrupt Holly when they go to some party and so on.

Reactions: amber111

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Nah thats a plus in my book :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

But the sneaky/cute nymphos like gillian are better:love:

Top gf for ian at day

but when she is alone in clubs she activates her superpowers

And than next day gaslighting ian :KEK::KEK:that he just saw a redhead that looks like her
What superpowers are you talking about?:LOL:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Can you please give me your dealer's number ? It's for a friend.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes