Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And while we're on the subject of true to life writing, what's all this whining about Stan suddenly being "stereotypical"? Do you know people like Stan? I do, guys and a girl or two: natural misanthropes whose trademark is not some "incel" attitude but rather people who are simply so deep into their own heads and their own extravagant, all-or-nothing perspective on the world, any perceived slight is like the sky falling down around them. They're introverted drama queens who build up an obsessive fantasy about love or sex or put a specific guy or girl on a pedestal, and when reality intrudes - because the real world always does sooner or later - they can't handle it and their emotions change from irrationally worshipful to irrationally hateful in three seconds flat. Stan's conversation with Lena - you know the one - is very true to life.
The problem with Stan right now is the friendlier "Let's talk about this..." option is bugged, so we don't know how he reacts on that route. He could be more reasonable there.

Thing is, he's been a loser his entire life with little to no real friends and/or caring people who actually teach him what needs to be done to be a better person. Being rejected harshly by his object of passion and obsession would definitely frustrate him to one end.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The problem with Stan right now is because the friendlier "Let's talk about this..." option is bugged, so we don't know how he reacts on that route. He could react more reasonably there.
He does. That is, if his _change variable is active then he's sad but basically accepts what Lena tells him without making a scene.

(alternatively, Lena can accept his declaration and it seems they'll be dating down the road)

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Oh man the game is wrapping up. Kind of sad to see it ending but hey it has to at some point but it really felt like some of the relationships were really just getting off the ground. I'm just hoping to see how much of a mess I can make for Ian at this point. He was the only guy that didn't seem to have any flaws other than being a dreamer so I made him try to get into as many pants as possible. Was even not very caring of Holly but I think I'm going to stick with Cindy since Holly x Ian doesn't seem to have much spice. Was hoping for maybe a dom sub thing. But overall I loved the aspect of playing from multiple perspectives and having most of the characters be a mixed bag.

Nov 1, 2022
Oh man the game is wrapping up. Kind of sad to see it ending but hey it has to at some point but it really felt like some of the relationships were really just getting off the ground. I'm just hoping to see how much of a mess I can make for Ian at this point. He was the only guy that didn't seem to have any flaws other than being a dreamer so I made him try to get into as many pants as possible. Was even not very caring of Holly but I think I'm going to stick with Cindy since Holly x Ian doesn't seem to have much spice. Was hoping for maybe a dom sub thing. But overall I loved the aspect of playing from multiple perspectives and having most of the characters be a mixed bag.
We're halfway through with the game. It probably won't end until 2025

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Ah I'm an idiot I read prologue and for some weird reason my brain processed it as epilogue so I thought it was wrapping up which really seemed odd to me. Good to know it's just me getting a momentary brain fart.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is there no way to "talk about it" with Stan when he tells you he loves you ?
Hi all, just to confirm it here. The Stan dialogue is indeed bugged, the `Let's talk about this` option is impossible to unlock. If you use the console to meet the requirements the second dialogue menu that shows is also bugged. I'll try to get Eva to release a fix as soon as possible.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Bro either hates Ian to the core or self-inserts himself through Ian.
Lol!
Though I sort of get it in some way. I mean I completely and utterly loathe Lena (miss "so perfect I have no flaws"... get out of here!) and I totally want to see her go down in flames and dragged through the mud; so I tend to pick every possible bad choice for her. Yeah I know I'm really fucked up, but what can I say xD
I don't know why I have such a strong dislike for her, I'd normally just find flawless characters uninteresting, but maybe it's because I'm absolutely smitten with Holly and I hate Lena for stealing the role of the female main character from her. Add to it the fact that Cherry is my second favorite girl and that probably completes the picture LMFAO!

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Also, we still don't know, though we suspect, she's Mike's girlfriend. What if, even if Ian is over her and now fully with Lena (or Holly, or Alison, or with his right hand) Gillian has a bigger part to play in Lena's storyline if Lena is involved with Mike? That would be an interesting twist, that she may be appearing now not primarily to interact with Ian, but rather with Lena.
This would make for an interesting twist if Mike is involved with not one, but two women Ian has had feelings for.

Reactions: ffive and noturiah

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Incidentally, a fun thought regarding Gillian...
Python:
                "Ask about Mike's girlfriend" if v9miketalkb == False:
                    l "So... How's it going with your girl?"
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
                    l "How long have you been with her?"
                    mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.

We also know that Mike's girlfriend has relatively small breasts.

View attachment 2387074

Just... kind of makes you wonder. :sneaky:
remind me again when did the Lena Mike conversation happened?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Python:
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
                    mk "It's fine. It's my first time living together with my girlfriend, so I'm still getting used to it."
                    mk "She's pretty busy with her new job though, so she gives me plenty of space, which is nice. So far everything's been going alright."
So, Mike and his girlfriend have been together for about a year. And until few months ago lived elsewhere.

View attachment 2387074

I really hope not. Just too many implausible coincidences already, rolled into the "red string" copout. Makes it feel as if the world is literally comprised of 40 people, 20 of which haven't met each other until the past year for some strange reason. That's been a weak-point in the writing of ORS to me.

Also reminds me of that (imo crappy) 90's show Friends, where every F/M character combination must date at some point in the show for fan-service or whatever other inexplicable reason, except for the only interesting combo that would get the show booted from Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redgy and manani

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Python:
                    mk "It's okay..."
                    l "Just okay?"
A lot of people think that's the case, Red Strings and such. And it is pretty compelling. She left for her hometown one year ago and had planned to find a job here.

It is just that last Q&A EvaKiss was asked if we would ever meet Mike's girlfriend and Evakiss wrote:
I'd like to develop that side of Mike's story more, but right now the focus is elsewhere.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes