ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why not subvert expectations and find out that Nat is Mike's GF.
That's interesting, but Nat has been in happy and open relationship with a guy who wasn't named Mike in GGGB. They could've broken up, but it'd be a --quite unnecessary-- extra step to accommodate such situation.

Reactions: BloodyMares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there anything new in the beta version? also if not would there be any new scene in the final version?
It looks that in addition to bug fixes it also addresses the complaint about Lena not acknowledging she and Hollly might've had sex, in the talk about Holly's "love life". (note, it'll trigger only for their intimate sex, not for the "training" at Ivy's place)

Also, for the stan_change variable to be set to required value Stan stans will need to replay Ch.10 Lena side, and pick I'm sorry you feel this way when consoling their little incel. Note, this will require Lena's wits or charisma to be at 7+

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That's interesting, but Nat has been in happy and open relationship with a guy who wasn't named Mike in GGGB. They could've broken up, but it'd be a --quite unnecessary-- extra step to accommodate such situation.
The glasses guy, right?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I guess it depends on what the "cannon" ending for Nat is in GGGB. Seemed implied that Damian would be pretty upset to find out just how much time Nat was spending with Jack, even in their open relationship, in a couple of different endings.

Reactions: Kaparzo

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Route Perryxlena. can it happen?
Funny, but not 100% out of the question to have some sexual c-c-content. Lena can, after all not put her towel back on when Perry catches her naked in the living room after the shower. So a teasing route is potentially possible. Though I doubt it'll be a full-blown pairing.

Reactions: Hakunak

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how do you get the "lets talk about this" option with stan?
Gonna quote myself, but:

Also, for the stan_change variable to be set to required value Stan stans will need to replay Ch.10 Lena side, and pick I'm sorry you feel this way when consoling their little incel. Note, this will require Lena's wits or charisma to be at 7+
To get this branch Lena also has to invite Stan to do the photoshoot for her, in Ch.10

Reactions: gregonzole
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes