fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there any route where we can punish lena..i heard about it being in this update..if so how do i trigger it!!
Lena has to cheat on Ian, Ian has to hear about it from Jeremy, Ian chooses the neutral option when confronting her in the latest release, instead of the angry option. From here either open the relationship or Ian says he still loves her. When they get back to their room Ian can have the option to punish her.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
strong dislike that eva is starting to reuse older sex images and just changing background
I've noticed that too. Been playing through a sex-scene and had a dejavu moment. Looked to be the exact same art with the only difference being the background like you said. That is actually quite disappointing, especially considering this is drawn by hand, not like she's gotta use some DAZ presets. The possibilities are basically endless, so that could actually be called lazy.

Well, it's bound to be repetitive, there aren't unlimited sex positions in scenes.
It's not about the same position, it's literally re-used art from previous episodes. That's just not....cool. Not like ORS had all kinds of crazy sex scenes yet, and this has never been an issue in GGGB either from what I can remember.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've noticed that too. Been playing through a sex-scene and had a dejavu moment. Looked to be the exact same art with the only difference being the background like you said. That is actually quite disappointing, especially considering this is drawn by hand, not like she's gotta use some DAZ presets. The possibilities are basically endless, so that could actually be called lazy.

It's not about the same position, it's literally re-used art from previous episodes. That's just not....cool. Not like ORS had all kinds of crazy sex scenes yet, and this has never been an issue in GGGB either from what I can remember.
Oh yes EK has re-used sex positions on multiple scenes many, many times already. I would not really mind if the updates were very frequent. Instead we have one chapter per year, to watch the exact same images re-used. EK is just taking the piss of her patreons.

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
Hey guys I figured out why ivy won't fuck ian

In sexless ian timeline Lena says ian's cock is special because it's the only one she won't fuck:KEK:
Just like that in ors multiverse there is one canon event and that is that the only cock ivy won't fuck is ian's:HideThePain:

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Lena has to cheat on Ian, Ian has to hear about it from Jeremy, Ian chooses the neutral option when confronting her in the latest releas
e, instead of the angry option. From here either open the relationship or Ian says he still loves her. When they get back to their room Ian can have the option to punish her.
Still not happening...may it depends on who she cheats with and/or Ian had hots for only lena untill that point?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Still not happening...may it depends on who she cheats with and/or Ian had hots for only lena untill that point?
Ian and Lena obviously have to be in a relationship, otherwise how would Lena cheat? It doesn't matter if Ian cheats because he has the option to deny that he is cheating if he is accused.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Damn this girl Gillian is so hot
I hope we see her in action with Ian Or any other male character
those nightmares are really hot even If I don't like netorare

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes