| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know if Gillian(Chameleon) was Ian's first? or Ian had past relationships? Something along the lines which I missed.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Kinda surprised by how Gillian got a bit of love from players when most of us were kinda meh on her at first.

Meanwhile the blonde is still going strong :LOL:

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alison, still getting only about 10% of the total votes, remains hilarious, too. With the amount of screen time, a shit-ton of sex scenes, and various outcomes, you would expect she'd be more popular among the fan base despite her character flaws.
She's in 4th spot at the moment, so that's about where expected: on one hand she has content, but on the other there's plenty people who don't like the whole dick measuring contest with Jeremy over her, so it probably hurts her reception, compared to Holly and Cindy.

I mean, she'd be 3rd overall if it wasn't for Ivy's simps :sneaky:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
BUT Cherry is in same boat as Gillian(Chameleon) in that context, Gillian(Chameleon) regret it too, said sorry and is ashamed but doesn't change the fact what they did. Doing something when you know the consequences are The Hell's Pit and than saying sorry or being ashamed doesn't change anything. It just shows that person's character. Their is no guarantee that they won't do same shit again if situation repeats again and they feel same emotions/feelings again what they felt first time doing that shit. They might do it, they might not.
There is a difference between them, tho. You see, I believe that maintaining relationship is on those who are part of it. Cherry wasn't in the relationships at the time, she just pursued guy she liked. Nothing bad with that, even if seducing someone unwilling (and in the relationships) is. And here the kicker... Axel was more than willing from the get go. So for me the crux of the blame is on him. She didn't cross any red lines or betrayed someone here. He did. And Gillian did betray Ian in the past. So yeah, Cherry did a bad thing, but nowhere on the same level as Gillian.

And why are you calling Gillian the Chameleon?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
There is a difference between them, tho. You see, I believe that maintaining relationship is on those who are part of it. Cherry wasn't in the relationships at the time, she just pursued guy she liked. Nothing bad with that, even if seducing someone unwilling (and in the relationships) is. And here the kicker... Axel was more than willing from the get go. So for me the crux of the blame is on him. She didn't cross any red lines or betrayed someone here. He did. And Gillian did betray Ian in the past. So yeah, Cherry did a bad thing, but nowhere on the same level as Gillian.

And why are you calling Gillian the Chameleon?
Yeah not "exactly" on the same level as Gillian(Chameleon) but you get the idea what I was talking about. I just compared their aftermath state together like doing wrong knowingly and than being ashamed and such.

As for calling Gillian(Chameleon) Chameleon, that is just a name I come up with, at least till we get the whole "Ian gets betrayal" story and I don't like her for the shit she pulled. I mean IF Gillian(Chameleon) liked THAT MUCH the guy she cheated on Ian with and is now in relationship with that guy, than why cheat on Ian, have some guts to be upfront about this and end things with Ian and go on with that supposed guy. Than she comes up and goes on how sorry she is and shit. Also Gillian was rhyming with "Chameleon" So that's why. EK should have a solid story to "justify" the shit Gillian(Chameleon) pulled, but I doubt Gillian(Chameleon) can redeem herself with her sobby story unless she is on America's Got Talent. so yeah she is stuck with this name "Gillian(Chameleon)".

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes