bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I honestly don't get the appeal of Cindy, to me she's just a pretty face... I can't think of any other good quality about her.
Cindy's a well-rounded as a character so far. She has significant flaws, but at the same time, she's cheerful, initiative, curious, and emotionally intelligent. She can read Ian when something is bothering him, support him in his struggles, and even defend him from the other friends in the group when they rip on him for his lack of professional success. I don't think that's what makes her that popular, though.

Being modeled after Nancy Ace aside, I think what Cindy represents is what lures fans in. She's the bratty, popular girl / high school cheerleader type everyone lusts after, but very few have the courage or the ability to score with. She's also the forbidden fruit in a relationship with a friend, prone to dragging Ian down if Ian is on the go-getter path. As a bonus, Ian can also deny Axel - the second biggest douchebag in the game - the opportunity to have his way with her.

Overall, Eva Kiss did a fine job writing her from the start. It seems everything has been a slam dunk so far. There have been no significant hiccups or rewrites for Cindy compared to some of the other characters. I suspect the challenging part for the dev will be how to write her once she's in a relationship with Ian because the whole dynamic between them will change.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
What's the subject of poll btw? new in the party

A lot of polls these days! As I announced a while back, I want to run back a popularity contest for both male and female characters.
I'm sure the fan favorites will remain the same, but I'm interested to know if the events of the last chapters have changed your perspective on some things.
Which female character do you enjoy the most or find more interesting? Which one do you want to see more content about? Has a particular character grown on you, or have you come to dislike someone? Whose scenes do you find to be the hottest or more satisfying?

result after ~4k votes in %:

23.4 Cindy
15.9 Holly
12.9 Ivy

10.5 Alison
9.7 Emma
7.0 Gillian (!)
6.1 Minerva
5.1 Louise
4.9 Cherry
4.5 Jessica

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah I have a real hard time believing Cinders has THAT big of a lead over Holly and Ivy. Maybe in 700s or so but not 900+. Calling some serious bullshit here.
I just voted. For me, it's a tie between Ivy and Cindy. Sorry if you guys struggle to believe it, but I find Cindy exceedingly hot. Clearly, I'm not alone.
1690721179669.png

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Also voted for Cindy (and Alison, Louise and Gillian). Her chapter 1-9 build up was as tense as a slowly ticking timebomb under the table. Her content in chapter 10 and 11 was shit, but the art was terrific.

Holly is good, but gets too much focus and is constantly showed in our faces. Ivy is allegedly some uber-slut, but we didn't saw her fucking one single dick in 11 chapters, utter BS. Emma has a neat niche, but doesn't commit to anyone but her activism, which becomes more and more a sidething. Alison seems to average out her likers and dislikers.

Rae Bae

May 14, 2022
Cindy's a well-rounded as a character so far. She has significant flaws, but at the same time, she's cheerful, initiative, curious, and emotionally intelligent. She can read Ian when something is bothering him, support him in his struggles, and even defend him from the other friends in the group when they rip on him for his lack of professional success. I don't think that's what makes her that popular, though.

Being modeled after Nancy Ace aside, I think what Cindy represents is what lures fans in. She's the bratty, popular girl / high school cheerleader type everyone lusts after, but very few have the courage or the ability to score with. She's also the forbidden fruit in a relationship with a friend, prone to dragging Ian down if Ian is on the go-getter path. As a bonus, Ian can also deny Axel - the second biggest douchebag in the game - the opportunity to have his way with her.

Overall, Eva Kiss did a fine job writing her from the start. It seems everything has been a slam dunk so far. There have been no significant hiccups or rewrites for Cindy compared to some of the other characters. I suspect the challenging part for the dev will be how to write her once she's in a relationship with Ian because the whole dynamic between them will change.
The Cindy photoshoot with Ian present as a chaperon is the hottest scenario that has been in the game so far. At least for me.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Cindy has actual sex scenes with Ian instead of eternal blueballing, and she isn't a shy nun Mary Sue that many people said they disliked about Holly's character. I'd imagine being able to "take her" from another guy is also appealing to some. So it's not that unusual she'd have a solid lead with this sort of advantage.
Thus, proving the fact that more people are interested in cucking other's and not being a cuck :WeSmart:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah I have a real hard time believing Cinders has THAT big of a lead over Holly and Ivy. Maybe in 700s or so but not 900+. Calling some serious bullshit here.
I'm beginning to suspect it's because people aren't aware that you can vote for multiple girls. If it was a single person vote I could potentially see Cindy being higher, but being able to vote for multiple people I'd have a hard time believing that it Holly wouldn't be at the top.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I don't think the appeal of Cindy is 'would I date her' because in that sense she definitely has questionable qualities. But between Cindy and Holly you're talking about two separate fantasies. The power fantasy of being the dominant one in a relationship, capable of charming even your best friend's girl away from him VS. a sweet and innocent girl that you can have all to yourself and never looks at anyone else. I'm not surprised that more guys want to fulfill that power fantasy.

And that's if they're putting themselves in Ian's shoes. If they're just playing from an objective stand point, like watching the puppets dance for their whims, there's just more drama and story to the Cindy/ Ian story. So long as Ian is with Holly there's really no one to challenge him for his affections, and even with Lena it's pivoting towards a thruple rather than any sort of dramatic contest for anyone's affections. If you're bored with the stability or you're not into polyamory relationships, those voters might be picking other characters instead of Holly, further diluting the vote.

And then there's simply just the corruption angle. Ian can have an active hand in further corrupting Cindy each step of the way. Corrupting Holly is less simple, and so far less satisfying.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Cindy has actual sex scenes with Ian instead of eternal blueballing, and she isn't a shy nun Mary Sue that many people said they disliked about Holly's character. I'd imagine being able to "take her" from another guy is also appealing to some. So it's not that unusual she'd have a solid lead with this sort of advantage.
Great to see that you mentioned the "take her" from another guy aspect, most Cindy haters don't understand being forbidden fruit is her main charm.
Sad that she is GF of Ian's friend, I fucked her heavy heartedly knowing that I betrayed my friend from school days, but tapping her worth it.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Cherry has been lying to Lena, possibly for months, that there's been nothing going between her and Axel before they have their threesome. There was absolutely no reason for her to act in this manner and she could've been simply upfront about banging him. But instead, she purposefully deceived Lena for... what, exactly? Definitely not to maintain the illusion of relationship she's been actively sabotaging that entire time.
So? She wanted this guy and had no reasons to be upfront with her adversary. Shitty thing to do, but that's nothing major.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So? She wanted this guy and had no reasons to be upfront with her adversary. Shitty thing to do, but that's nothing major.
I disagree, being a deceitful snake is quite major deal. Especially if it involves fucking one's boyfriend behind your back while acting as your friend.

As for her not having a reason to reveal it, she actually had every reason for it -- revealing to Lena she was fucking Axel would potentially allow her to take Lena's place after Axel/Lena relationship blew up over it (we know it wouldn't happen but that's the benefit of hindsight. Cherry herself says she thought she had such chance, after Lena left Axel)

Reactions: yuvce
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes