dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Marcel 3rd is the biggest surprise for me o_O
When Eva Kiss gives Marcel scenes, he'll be gunning for the top spot. I assume OG Billy would've been in the running, too. The results make the rest of the male cast look like fucking bums. Robert with 18 votes out of 855. :KEK:
The BLACKED contingency. :KEK: Eva conspicuously retconned a lot of related content in the Chapter 9 revamp (I suspect in fear not to be seen as "that" dev) but a lot (like 32%) of her old GGGB Patreon following just wants another Pool Party 2.0 rehash. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly all the male cast sucks and is trash.

Jeremy is just a walking kink. Stan adds nothing to the story other than a cringy creeper. Marcel is going to be similar to Jeremy. Geymour we all know is a trash human who just wants to make Lena into a sex slave while possibly ruining Ian's future at Lena's expense. Axel is douche who needs a beat down by our bro Ian. Perry adds nothing to the game other than that idiot friend who has to crushes and can only hook up with one of the two. Wade is a JAG. Billy was whited for no reason. Mark and Mike are just tools and Robert is... Robert.

Worst written male cast of the game to be blunt.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I'm surprised by Voting trend here:
  • Jeremy: 178
  • Stan: 145
  • Marcel: 111
  • Seymour: 108
  • Axel: 96
  • Perry: 80
  • Mike: 65
  • Wade: 35
  • Billy: 29
  • Mark: 25
  • Robert: 18
Underdog worship taken too far with Stan but it could have been worse.

cadetrama

Oct 1, 2022
Hmmmm .. Is the end of Chapter 11 with Ian meeting her ex? The Gallery mod has some scenes that I didn't see in my playthrough though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmmmm .. Is the end of Chapter 11 with Ian meeting her ex? The Gallery mod has some scenes that I didn't see in my playthrough though.
No, that sounds just like the prologue. The most recent version of Ch.11 also covers Ian's and Lena's sides of things (Lena's for the most part, it'll be extended farther in next release). If you're continuing existing save, it might be better to load an older game, from the end of Ch.10 or so, to ensure things don't get skipped due to wrong set variables and such.

cadetrama

Oct 1, 2022
No, that sounds just like the prologue. The most recent version of Ch.11 also covers Ian's and Lena's sides of things (Lena's for the most part, it'll be extended farther in next release). If you're continuing existing save, it might be better to load an older game, from the end of Ch.10 or so, to ensure things don't get skipped due to wrong set variables and such.
I actually saw some side of Lena but with Ian, I didn't encounter any. I started with an old save file from Chapter 10. But maybe I just have to load some older save or just play from the start again.

Thanks for the reply!

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Keep voting for Stan,guys.
We may get a sex scene in chapter 12 if we show how popular he is with the community.
There are 3 ways your boy Stan is getting sex:
1. He pays for a prostitute
2. He rapes Lena's corpse after he kills her for refusing to sleep with him.
3. After he goes to prison for mass murder, he will get some good ol' good morning surprise butt sex from his cellmate.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
For me, pride has nothing to do with me wanting to be cuck. Being a cuck excites me more than so many other things. For instance, I wouldn't mind if my wife ends up cheating on me by having sex with a bunch of dudes. Even if those dudes are people that I know, I have no problem with it, so long as there is no relationship building, no spreading of the news. If they find out that I know, I will let them cuck me without them knowing that I know. It excites me more than it should upset me. That's just the way I work.
I understand what you meant.

Like, you don't want your mom/wife to know that you are a cuckson/cuckhubby, meanwhile enjoying the show through secret camera, PI and other means.
The excitement... like imagine you are a middle school boy sitting together in dinner table with your mom and dad of mid 30s, your parents are supposed to be happily married, it's like normal family dinner... your mom telling your dad how she has lots of fun in her friends house etc etc....but you are finishing the dinner in silence, your mom doesn't know that you caught her fucking the neighbour Mr. Clerk when you return home from school early, the lovers didn't noticed you as they are too busy doing their "thing" and you are silent like a cat.

Now your mom acting like a loving caring wife, if you open your mouth she would get kicked out of house in the very instance but you don't want to do that.... your mom despite having a still handsome well paid corporate husband decided to fuck that dirty old bald bastard makes you hard, you were thinking about it whole day by that point, masterbating on the mental images of her ... you want to know more, did the guy fuck mommy in the ass too?? Or like did he came inside mom? Would she get pregnant? If that happens would your father suspect a single thing? Or is swalloed it in the end?

These kind of emotions used to eaten me up.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes