| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I get impression Ch.12 which happens in August will have the first round and the beach house thing. So there can be fun for everyone.
Also iirc Ian's max stats of jiujutsu are 5 so, in CH11 we reached 5 points already. Now Ian just have to complete his mastery in jiujutsu. Tournament might just be around the corner.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: SunSh1neBRUH

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also iirc Ian's max stats of jiujutsu are 5 so, in CH11 we reached 5 points already. Now Ian just have to complete his mastery in jiujutsu. Tournament might just be around the corner.:D
Ian can be potentially at the same stage with both disciplines after Ch.11, that is capable of starting his mastery training (at cost of willpoint) Although since this will be first amateur round, i have to wonder if the better choice isn't to leave mastery training for later, and to train up the other discipline a little bit first (so for Ian who was doing kickboxing to get a level up in jiujitsu, and vice versa) so he doesn't get caught flat footed by some half-competent opponent due to a glaring weakness. Guess we will see.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Ian automatically ends things with Alison no matter what I do after Ian and Lena start dating (saying that they'd experiment together). Is there anyway to not have things with Alison while dating Lena, or is it a mutually exclusive choice?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ian automatically ends things with Alison no matter what I do after Ian and Lena start dating (saying that they'd experiment together). Is there anyway to not have things with Alison while dating Lena, or is it a mutually exclusive choice?
You choose not to bang the yanderey bitch from the get go. Simple as that.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021

Another poll! This time it is for the boys. And holy shit Stan really has a following huh.

e: EK restarted the poll.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Definitely Seymour, the best thing happened to Lena and Ian.
I voted Axel because he's fine as a rival for Ian and can have an interesting relationship with Lena, also he has arguably the best sex scene. But Seymour would be my second choice even if I don't like the character very much, that's says a lot about the quality of all the other male NPC's. The female NPC's are much better.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I can't be the only one who thinks Stan is the most adorable one of them! His reactions are so cuuute . I love playing with him
Axel is my favorite because I love a good redemption arc--If he can prove that he has changed, I think Lena and him could have a chance!
Man, the naivety/optimism/toxic positivity of Patreon vs the cynicism/pessimism/misogyny of F95.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes