| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Jeremy is no friend of Ian. He is just a player wannabe douchebag. I prefer Axel over him, at least Axel has something to back it up what he is.
Agreed!

If you're lucky the last interaction with the two of them can torpedo your relationship with him permanently. You call him a snake and then tell Ivy he's an asshole. Then maybe in chapter 12 you'll be able to fully cut him off.
Yes our relationship with him drops to 2 if you are constantly disapproving whatever shit Jeremy is trying to feed Ian. But I don't think we can get rid of him this easily. Wade considers Jeremy a friend but Perry prefers not to involve too much with Jeremy(iirc). Jeremy is also our GYM BUDDY and participating in the same tournament. Our interactions with Jeremy may become less but he is stuck in our throat as Stan and Louise in Lena's. He is completing that role of Louise and Stan for Ian in some sense. So yeah, we may get less interactions but we can't cut him off completely. Plus he is in Blazer's too so, this too add something in all this. Why is he not doing role of Robert for Ian than we could've avoided him.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Jeremy is no friend of Ian. He is just a player wannabe douchebag. I prefer Axel over him, at least Axel has something to back it up what he is.

I hope so.

Yeah... its something that bothers me the most in our red string.

There are so many different branches and decisions. For most girls to "Ian" or guys for Lena there is the option to pursue them or not, if not... you dont have to deal that much anymore with them, only by "chance". But Jeremy? He is a douche through and through no matter what. Never ever would i consider a guy like him "friend" and i wouldnt even waste a single second of my life with somebody like him. But ditching Love-Interests is a option, ditching him not? WHY? I dont get that... and i cant think of a single reason why he could be important for "story reasons" so far he didnt play a role in any important plot... every single time he is in a scene its all about his dick going somewhere.

Its not the only game/AVN around here with that problem... there are so many really BAD Guyfriends in the games, and you cant get rid of them, and i cant think of any game so far where this particual "guyfriend" has a signifikant role in the plots. Most of the time they are only annoying or just assholes.

There are only a few exceptions to that, like being a dik oder leap of faith... where the guyfirend is genuinely liekable and overall a really "good guy" and a good friend too...

Ian doesnt have those really good guy-friends i have to say... which is kinda sad... his best supportive friends are holly, Emma and lena... no matter which path you choose.

Wade is not a "bad guy" but he slacks around and is always complaining without getting his ass in gear. I cant stand those people.

Perry is always moody, you have to constantly be on his side or he bitches around. Friendship is a give and take, and its not enough to give a friend a "cheap room" which is practically the only thing Perry is throwing into this "friendship" other than that its goes always like that with him "meh meh i dont want that" ugh.

Axel is no friend, he is rival... not arguing about that. He will not getting anywhere with Lena in any of my playthroughs, never ever. Even if Ian will not pursue Lena... Axel can marry his hand.

So far, maybe the only "good" guy for Ian seems to be his jiu jitsu training guy in the gym, which name i dont remember right now. But... there are no scenes withhim other than those gym scenes.

But its not an option to spend "less time" with those "friends". No Ian is stuck with them... And i dont get that.

Lenas Side of the game is better in this regard. But again, she is pretty much stuck with Ivy. Ivy is a very ambivalent character, overall i like her, but in some playthroughs you can make her real bitch to lena and everybody else... but even so, Lena will be stuck with her. Just the same as Ian is stuck with Jeremy... and i just dont get why.

There are so many branches already... why not give us the option to stick some boot where the sun dont shine for Jermey and some others too?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are so many branches already... why not give us the option to stick some boot where the sun dont shine for Jermey and some others too?
Because significant part of the game narrative comes from interactions with these people. So if that's optionally removed then the developer has to produce extra ways to deliver the content to work around this, or face complaints the game is lacking content (because players chose to avoid interacting with people who'd provide it. And no, they won't care it's their own decision and will complain just the same)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Because significant part of the game narrative comes from interactions with these people. So if that's optionally removed then the developer has to produce extra ways to deliver the content to work around this, or face complaints the game is lacking content (because players chose to avoid interacting with people who'd provide it. And no, they won't care it's their own decision and will complain just the same)
The game is lacking content though. Mainly Ian and Ivy together, at dinner, hooked up with Lena and Holly who are also on a date, watching Ian and Ivy eat dinner, while Ivy's flustered as hell.

Backing on topic, some interaction with some people should be optional and not shoehorned. Like in GGGB, you could be a bit of a bitch to Jessica early on and instead of Jessica hooking you up with your first tattoo it could be your bestie instead, or not even either of them if memory serves.

Point being it should be optional to kick some of our so called friends to the curb and have them be optional in terms of interactions. Like I didn't want to go to the bar with Jeremy at all, considering with Axel I could handle just fine back in rework 2. Now, we're forced into having to go along and listen to Jeremy brag about his sex life and him questioning ours and yadda yadda yadda, hear him cringe worthy flirt with Ivy, even after the dumbass got caught.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Its not the only game/AVN around here with that problem... there are so many really BAD Guyfriends in the games, and you cant get rid of them, and i cant think of any game so far where this particual "guyfriend" has a signifikant role in the plots. Most of the time they are only annoying or just assholes.
Just of the cuff, "Acting Lessons", Where it all began", Pale Carnations", "Summer´s gone", "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited", "Leap of Faith" are a couple games where there are signifcant good friends (or can become good friends during play) for the MC in game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We can't make Ian like Stan the man, ditching everyone and living a recluse life :HideThePain:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
We can't make Ian like Stan the man, ditching everyone and living a recluse life :HideThePain:
Jokes on you with Ian swimming in pussy even if he were to ditch Jeremy and Perry and Wade.

Stans got his hand and vibrating dildo so...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
We should have a choice in the prologue to Ian just ignore Lena and keep in his way. And then a black with The End after that. Since have every possible option is so important, we should have a option to not play the rest of story :LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The game is lacking content though. Mainly Ian and Ivy together, at dinner, hooked up with Lena and Holly who are also on a date, watching Ian and Ivy eat dinner, while Ivy's flustered as hell.
This made me imagine a scenario:
Ivy and Ian( who is dating/couple with Lena) on a date behind Lena back in some restaurant and in that same restaurant Lena is on date with Holly.
Ian and Ivy playing bang bang in WC in one stall while Lena and Holly in the very next stall. Four of them hear each other's moaning, shrieks of pleasure. After finishing their business four of them came out of stall at the same time discovering this whole Quadruple.:devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
We should have a choice in the prologue to Ian just ignore Lena and keep in his way. And then a black with The End after that. Since have every possible option is so important, we should have a option to not play the rest of story :LOL:
Ian and Lena have enough people in their repective social circle that the game could still work showing their respectives journeys.

Ian hangs out with Perry, Wade, Emma, Alison, works with Holly and Minerva.

Lena lives with Louise and Stan, works with Robert, later Seymour, Ivy, Mike and Billy.

So the connection would be Seymour as the potential boss of both of them, Cindy/Cherry-Axel, Jeremy-Louise/Ivy and possibly Gillian-Mike. And of course Holly as the designated third part of the trinity.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This made me imagine a scenario:
Ivy and Ian( who is dating/couple with Lena) on a date behind Lena back in some restaurant and in that same restaurant Lena is on date with Holly.
Ian and Ivy playing bang bang in WC in one stall while Lena and Holly in the very next stall. Four of them hear each other's moaning, shrieks of pleasure. After finishing their business four of them came out of stall at the same time discovering this whole Quadruple.:devilish:
I can see it. Similarly I can imagine Holly and Lena dating while Ian and Ivy are a thing and Holly kinda has some unrequited feelings for Ian and Lena teasingly asks if she had to the chance to sleep with Ian and her would she. Holly naturally would blush and be flustered and admit she wouldn't mind the idea. Days later Lena playfully mentions what Holly said to Ivy, as a joke of course, which cause Ivy to consider it.

Exchange-Lena, Holly, Ivy, Ian chilling at the park.
Ivy-"So Holly... Wanna bang Ian?"
Holly-"Eh?! I-I mean I couldn't do that to you! I'm happily with Lena!"
Ivy-"Don't deny it girl. I know Lena has been interested in Ian for quite a while. Haven't you Lena?"
Lena, slightly blushing-"I won't deny I'm not curious..."
Ivy, looking over at Ian-"Hey loverboy. You down to fucking my two best girlfriends?"
Holly, turning bright red-"D-d-do we hav-"
Ivy-"Shush you! Let Mommy Ivy work here."
Ian-"Don't know... You in this aswell Sugar Tits?"
Lena, Holly-"Sugar Tits?!"
Ivy, cheshire grinning-"Naturally."

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Backing on topic, some interaction with some people should be optional and not shoehorned. Like in GGGB, you could be a bit of a bitch to Jessica early on and instead of Jessica hooking you up with your first tattoo it could be your bestie instead, or not even either of them if memory serves.
That does happen, there are some scenes where if Ian and Lena don't meet up, Ivy meet up with her instead.

I feel like the jeremy issue isn't a problem with the game content though and a problem with the pre-existing relationship. In GGGB, Jessica wasn't your friend, so it was entirely the players choice to get close to them or not. Conversely, Jeremy is already a friend of Ian's, and this behavior doesn't seem recent. Which means you can be a jerk to him and try and push him away, but you're working against years of an existing bond, and acceptance of his personality.

To achieve the result you want, Eva would have to re-write Jeremy to be a stranger to the group that the player has the choice to befriend or reject.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eva would have to re-write Jeremy
No she wouldn't. All she would have to do is add the option of whether or not we want to spend time hanging around our dumbass of a friend. Sure, we have a friendship that is established thats all true. However, friendships change and at some point they can be broken. If your tired of dealing with your friends shit or behavior, do you force yourself to stay friends and hang out with that person even if you are feed up with their behavior or actions? No you don't. You cut ties, says enough is enough and move on.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Axel giving me vibes of Ivan Drago from Rocky secretly training.
I love that in the scene outside the club, when he wants to shove the guy with Lena, it differs depending on who's there: Marc falls, Mike staggers back like Ian, with less combat training, until Ian pushes Axel's hand away before he can shove him and stand his ground unphased.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
No she wouldn't. All she would have to do is add the option of whether or not we want to spend time hanging around our dumbass of a friend. Sure, we have a friendship that is established thats all true. However, friendships change and at some point they can be broken. If your tired of dealing with your friends shit or behavior, do you force yourself to stay friends and hang out with that person even if you are feed up with their behavior or actions? No you don't. You cut ties, says enough is enough and move on.
I just think it's a bit jarring to go from Ian being one of Jeremy's closest friends to such a drastic rejection. Friendships do change and break, but without some dramatic incident that causes separation, it's usually a slower process, and by any indication, Jeremy has been acting this way for some time. The story would have to provide a reason for Ian to wake up one day and decide he's tried of dealing with Jeremy, or to provide the player with that decision.

I think the Gillian secret is being treated that way within the story, but that's twelve chapters in.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is why we need the MMA chapter. Perry's beach house sounds fun but beating people is more fun.
Just wait for it to be a preview for chapter 13 or so, because it got shuffled and put back.

Honestly I so want to fight already. All this hype and training and we have yet to get down to it. By the time we get there we'll be op atheltic wise and it will be lack luster if we win with a single choice.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes