ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did u fail highschool or something cuz If you choose options to an ass, Lena will be an ass, if u choose he to be a sympathetic character she will be one . It's all about the choices u make
The issue here is, when it comes to Louise the player is only given very limited range of behaviors towards Lena's supposed friend: dismissive, pissed of, or really pissed off. You don't get option to be a sympathetic character towards her very often, that's the problem. It's especially irritating when you are regularly given options to be all accommodating and understanding towards the waste of oxygen that's Stan. But not towards someone who's supposed one of your two friends.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
That's because ugly nerd hooks up with hot chick is a more popular fetish than lesbian with a stalker.

Plus Louise is competing for space in a game that already contains a more comprehensive obsessed friend narrative (Alison) and a more sweet and wholesome lesbian experience (Holly).

There's also the possibility that Stan might actually be motivated to get in shape and become more sociable if Lena encourages it but I think the path is more likely to be divided between 'Hook up with fat, ugly Stan' or 'relentlessly tease fat ugly Stan while hooking up with traditionally attractive men'.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Ian's skeletal is more broader/wider than Axel. Axel might be more tall with defined musculature but Ian with proper training can have advantage of his wider bones and musculature even though Ian is getting some defining of muscles. SO grappling can be advantageous to Ian. Axel will have reach advantage. Ian will have that advantage of having more broader musculature and being a grappler.
I don't know why anyone laughs at this, but it's a fact. Short stocky people are easier and faster to get in shape due to different muscle attachment and shorter levers. And have an advantage in grappling-wrestling due to a more “correct” center of gravity and thus stability compared to taller people, better coordination (short people have a better sense of their “size” shall we say), can change levels at will and are better at maneuvering. And that's coming from a 6' 2" guy, just like Axel, if I remember correctly.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The issue here is, when it comes to Louise the player is only given very limited range of behaviors towards Lena's supposed friend: dismissive, pissed of, or really pissed off. You don't get option to be a sympathetic character towards her very often, that's the problem. It's especially irritating when you are regularly given options to be all accommodating and understanding towards the waste of oxygen that's Stan. But not towards someone who's supposed one of your two friends.
Your not wrong. We have to put up with ALOT when it come between both Stan and Louise. We really are forced to be understanding and accommodating to each of their idiocy and behavior. Same is true for Jeremy on Ian's part. We are FORCED to be friendly with theses people when we really aren't given the choice to say Fuck the hell off.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Your not wrong. We have to put up with ALOT when it come between both Stan and Louise. We really are forced to be understanding and accommodating to each of their idiocy and behavior. Same is true for Jeremy on Ian's part. We are FORCED to be friendly with theses people when we really aren't given the choice to say Fuck the hell off.
I have to agree on the Jeremy part. Being a friend to someone who doesn't mind fooling around with multiple girls at the same time is a big no-no for me. Yet you don't get the chance to distance yourself from such "friends" and it only makes you look bad by association.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I have to agree on the Jeremy part. Being a friend to someone who doesn't mind fooling around with multiple girls at the same time is a big no-no for me.
Lol, why so salty?

I am sure Louse kind of forced the "bf-gf" thing on Jeremy or decided without telling him they are an official couple now and thats that.
Jeremy is just an average 20 something year old guy that sleeps with every girl he can as long as his dick can function properly or he gets into a serious relationship.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Lol, why so salty?

I am sure Louse kind of forced the "bf-gf" thing on Jeremy or decided without telling him they are an official couple now and thats that.
Jeremy is just an average 20 something year old guy that sleeps with every girl he can as long as his dick can function properly or he gets into a serious relationship.
Salty?
I was speaking from IRL perspective - being friends with someone who clearly doesn't mind deceiving two (or more) girls at once is just asking for trouble down the road. And it makes you look like you approve of the acts.

With all the thousand girls introduced and yet-to-be introduced, it wouldn't hurt to have options to distance yourself from Jeremy either.

Does this hamper my enjoyment of the game? Not in any calculable way, as it is just an observation.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to agree on the Jeremy part. Being a friend to someone who doesn't mind fooling around with multiple girls at the same time is a big no-no for me. Yet you don't get the chance to distance yourself from such "friends" and it only makes you look bad by association.
The most you can do is just be in disapproval in the guy and thats it. No matter what your forced into being friends with the guy you may or may not want to be associated with. Plus the guy is so desperate to get Ivy as a notch on his belt it's laughable and makes him look pathetic and a try hard.

Where as our guy Ian is simply playing it cool and calm.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The most you can do is just be in disapproval in the guy and thats it. No matter what your forced into being friends with the guy you may or may not want to be associated with. Plus the guy is so desperate to get Ivy as a notch on his belt it's laughable and makes his pathetic.

Where as our guy Ian is simply playing it cool and calm.
And Ivy comes to Ian
Ivy: "Hey Hubby! That asshole is eyeballing me let's go my car is over there. And I'm not taking you Jeremy"
Jeremy: "Ian can I come too"
Ivy: "No! I won't let you!:devilish:"
Jeremy: ":oops:"

She wouldn't let me bro!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you know, you know!

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And Ivy comes to Ian
Ivy: "Hey Hubby! That asshole is eyeballing me let's go my car is over there. And I'm not taking you Jeremy"
Jeremy: "Ian can I come too"
Ivy: "No! I won't let you!:devilish:":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jeremy: ":oops:"
God I hope that is an serious option, specially if you throw Jeremy under the bus when she brought him up. God it would so worth it.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The thing that bothers me most about Jeremy's characterization is that even when he knows Ian has serious feelings for Lena, he only puts up minimal resistance before getting a bj from Lena. Maybe you can argue extenuating circunstances like having some drinks, the atmosphere and a hot girl wanting to suck your dick, he's only human after all. But not telling Ian that the girl he's falling for just did that goes totally against the bro code and basic decent male friendship.

Also, not telling Ian about his ex's return in a town where it seems impossible not to encounter everybody at some point it's not cool. You could justify sparing Ian's feelings if they lived somewhere like New York city not in a place where Ian encountering Gillian it's just a matter of time. Talking about Lena when you meet Alison and Cherry it's also not cool, specially when he doesn't like if you talked about Louise before his arrival.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
True, but i doubt she's viewing it as the same thing as what happened with Gillian, due to the usual "it doesn't count if it's with a girl" mindset in the game. Holly might also be reluctant to reveal it precisely to avoid bringing bad news to Ian -- as in, she knows he'd potentially be hurt by it, so she'd be hoping it's not something serious and it'll resolve itself.

On separate note

I think this might be a bug/oversight in how the branches are considered in that scene. PilotLara if you'd like to look at it:
Python:
    # lena + ian
    elif ian_lena_dating and lena_go_holly > 3:
//...
        jump v11hollykisseslena
This check/jump is done very early in the song writing scene, and it effectively skips over all the branches where Holly had possibly sex with Lena, either in ch.8 or just a moment ago in the showers in Ch.11. As a result, Holly who kisses Lena freaks out over affecting Lena/Ian relationship even if Holly and Lena had sex not long before, which is kind of silly. Perhaps it might work better to move the # lena + ian check down, so it's before
Python:
    # just friends
    else:
        l "I can't think of a better person to share this with."
but after the # holly lena dating and # holly ivy branches?

There's also a question whether Lena who is in close relationship with Ian would be so quick to join a threesome involving Holly --which, if am not mistaken, can be achieved simply by having Ivy sleep with Holly in Ch.8 (v8_holly_sex == "ivy") and then by having Ivy sleep with Lena in Ch.10 (v10_ivy_sex > 0)-- considering how much Lena otherwise hesitates about as much as kissing Holly. Currently Lena who's slept with Ivy in Ch.10 (v10_ivy_sex == 3) can only back out of the threesome in Ch.11 if she has will point to spend. And if she does participate in the threesome, then she has no reflection afterwards on how that shower sex might've affected dynamics between Lena, Ian and Holly.
Thanks for the mention, however I am going to transfer this to BM as the complex relationship branches are his expertise. We'll take a look.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The thing that bothers me most about Jeremy's characterization is that even when he knows Ian has serious feelings for Lena, he only puts up minimal resistance before getting a bj from Lena.
Jeremy puts up resistance as long as the player doesn't choose to override it. It's "minimal" for the sake of not dragging out inevitable conclusion to five pages of back and forth that could just have as many people complain they want to get to the blowjob already.

The most you can do is just be in disapproval in the guy and thats it. No matter what your forced into being friends with the guy you may or may not want to be associated with.
I'd argue if Ian consistently disapproves of Jeremy's actions, to the point their relationship score drops in the red, then they're more of gym buddies/rivals and "former friends". Ian can talk some brutal shit about Jeremy to Ivy behind his back if their relationship score is middling or lower, which isn't really what a friend would do.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd argue if Ian consistently disapproves of Jeremy's actions, to the point their relationship score drops in the red, then they're more of gym buddies/rivals and "former friends". Ian can talk some brutal shit about Jeremy to Ivy behind his back if their relationship score is middling or lower, which isn't really what a friend would do.
Even if that is the case, your still forced to be buddy buddy with the guy regardless. Sure it's 'part of the story' but still.

Great example is the 3rd bar scene remake. Did I REALLY want to go hand out with him just to talk about girls and get drinks and not get the chance to hit on Ivy thanks to desperation? Specially when I was already on the path on disapproving on him? No. It really should have been an option. Go to the bar by your lonesome or if you want with Jeremy.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Even if that is the case, your still forced to be buddy buddy with the guy regardless. Sure it's 'part of the story' but still.

Great example is the 3rd bar scene remake. Did I REALLY want to go hand out with him just to talk about girls and get drinks and not get the chance to hit on Ivy thanks to desperation? Specially when I was already on the path on disapproving on him? No. It really should have been an option. Go to the bar by your lonesome or if you want with Jeremy.
If you're lucky the last interaction with the two of them can torpedo your relationship with him permanently. You call him a snake and then tell Ivy he's an asshole. Then maybe in chapter 12 you'll be able to fully cut him off.

Oct 10, 2022
The thing that bothers me most about Jeremy's characterization is that even when he knows Ian has serious feelings for Lena, he only puts up minimal resistance before getting a bj from Lena. Maybe you can argue extenuating circunstances like having some drinks, the atmosphere and a hot girl wanting to suck your dick, he's only human after all. But not telling Ian that the girl he's falling for just did that goes totally against the bro code and basic decent male friendship.

Also, not telling Ian about his ex's return in a town where it seems impossible not to encounter everybody at some point it's not cool. You could justify sparing Ian's feelings if they lived somewhere like New York city not in a place where Ian encountering Gillian it's just a matter of time. Talking about Lena when you meet Alison and Cherry it's also not cool, specially when he doesn't like if you talked about Louise before his arrival.
Jeremy is no friend of Ian. He is just a player wannabe douchebag. I prefer Axel over him, at least Axel has something to back it up what he is.

If you're lucky the last interaction with the two of them can torpedo your relationship with him permanently. You call him a snake and then tell Ivy he's an asshole. Then maybe in chapter 12 you'll be able to fully cut him off.
I hope so.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes