fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I doubt it -- Lena explains to Holly that it's an occasional thing, and even if it wasn't i think Holly would view informing Ian as unasked interference in their relationship. Kind of like Jeremy and Ivy don't inform anyone about Ian fucking Cindy, if they saw it.
Mmmh maybe, but I can also see Holly being very worried for Ians sake. Even when they've never hooked up Holly and Ian are close, she might see Ian as getting cheated on as a repeat of what happened with Gillian. Also I think Holly is more sensitive to these kind of things than Ivy and Jeremy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mmmh maybe, but I can also see Holly being very worried for Ians sake. Even when they've never hooked up Holly and Ian are close, she might see Ian as getting cheated on as a repeat of what happened with Gillian. Also I think Holly is more sensitive to these kind of things than Ivy and Jeremy.
True, but i doubt she's viewing it as the same thing as what happened with Gillian, due to the usual "it doesn't count if it's with a girl" mindset in the game. Holly might also be reluctant to reveal it precisely to avoid bringing bad news to Ian -- as in, she knows he'd potentially be hurt by it, so she'd be hoping it's not something serious and it'll resolve itself.

On separate note
There's also another branch but I think it's bugged or an oversight. If Holly has had sex with Ivy and Lena has had sex with Ivy, they can all fuck in the showers even if Lena is dating Ian. I think this is bugged because later Holly can kiss Lena and be apologetic about it even though she just had sex with her.
I think this might be a bug/oversight in how the branches are considered in that scene. PilotLara if you'd like to look at it:
Python:
    # lena + ian
    elif ian_lena_dating and lena_go_holly > 3:
//...
        jump v11hollykisseslena
This check/jump is done very early in the song writing scene, and it effectively skips over all the branches where Holly had possibly sex with Lena, either in ch.8 or just a moment ago in the showers in Ch.11. As a result, Holly who kisses Lena freaks out over affecting Lena/Ian relationship even if Holly and Lena had sex not long before, which is kind of silly. Perhaps it might work better to move the # lena + ian check down, so it's before
Python:
    # just friends
    else:
        l "I can't think of a better person to share this with."
but after the # holly lena dating and # holly ivy branches?

There's also a question whether Lena who is in close relationship with Ian would be so quick to join a threesome involving Holly --which, if am not mistaken, can be achieved simply by having Ivy sleep with Holly in Ch.8 (v8_holly_sex == "ivy") and then by having Ivy sleep with Lena in Ch.10 (v10_ivy_sex > 0)-- considering how much Lena otherwise hesitates about as much as kissing Holly. Currently Lena who's slept with Ivy in Ch.10 (v10_ivy_sex == 3) can only back out of the threesome in Ch.11 if she has will point to spend. And if she does participate in the threesome, then she has no reflection afterwards on how that shower sex might've affected dynamics between Lena, Ian and Holly.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Especially with Ian's build. His height and weight looks to be on average and his reach is bad. I think if gets enough strength and more training with Wen he can easily pin down Jeremy.

Can't kick or punch your way out against a good grappler.
Pinning down lanky tall guys is easy. Taking down bulky and wide guys, not so much.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It seems likely, though it'll probably be just first regional qualification round of it, or something along these lines.

Dec 20, 2021
Similar how ? English is not my first language so forgive me if i misunderstood something but I know what i am and what i want, cuck lifestyle is not for me, never tried it and never will, I value my pride above all else.
For the record i'm not kink shaming or judging, everyone is free to live however they want.
For me, pride has nothing to do with me wanting to be cuck. Being a cuck excites me more than so many other things. For instance, I wouldn't mind if my wife ends up cheating on me by having sex with a bunch of dudes. Even if those dudes are people that I know, I have no problem with it, so long as there is no relationship building, no spreading of the news. If they find out that I know, I will let them cuck me without them knowing that I know. It excites me more than it should upset me. That's just the way I work.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Gillian will gain popularity when Mike is revealed to be her BF, as that will make her way more interesting and bring her into the story.
BASED gillian best waifu next to cindy
Are you by any chance mommysboii second account ?
ayoooo!! I only have one account I dont do smurf accounts
and that cant be me I dont do that grammar shit like fullstops and write full sentences

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ian's skeletal is more broader/wider than Axel. Axel might be more tall with defined musculature but Ian with proper training can have advantage of his wider bones and musculature even though Ian is getting some defining of muscles. SO grappling can be advantageous to Ian. Axel will have reach advantage. Ian will have that advantage of having more broader musculature and being a grappler.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
For me, pride has nothing to do with me wanting to be cuck. Being a cuck excites me more than so many other things. For instance, I wouldn't mind if my wife ends up cheating on me by having sex with a bunch of dudes. Even if those dudes are people that I know, I have no problem with it, so long as there is no relationship building, no spreading of the news. If they find out that I know, I will let them cuck me without them knowing that I know. It excites me more than it should upset me. That's just the way I work.
I'd love to watch my wife getting gangbanged by bbc and old men.
So I think the game will definitely be more interesting If Lena cheats on Ian with Jeremy, Ian's and Perry's father

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...I know, I have no problem with it, so long as there is no relationship building, no spreading of the news. If they find out that I know, I will let them cuck me without them knowing that I know. It excites me more than it should upset me. That's just the way I work.
I have experience of more than 22 years since I hit puberty of not spreading news.
I don't do relationships(too much work).
I am flexible in nature but more dom in sexual nature.
:BootyTime: :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, that's true. Weight is a shitload more important than height.
In the end, the final of the tournament will be between Marcel and Ed.

The winner gets all the girls. That's hopefully end complaints about these two lacking content.

Reactions: Balsamic

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Got to love how Lena is supposed to be written as this sympathetic character, yet she uses her supposed "friend" for sex, taking her feelings for granted. This is exemplified by her unceremoniously kicking her ass out of bed after the threesome with Ian. Lol. Scenes are hot, but come on Eva. Give us a path where she isn't such an ass.
Did u fail highschool or something cuz If you choose options to an ass, Lena will be an ass, if u choose he to be a sympathetic character she will be one . It's all about the choices u make

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes