| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Could someone recall me the prerequisits for Ivy to come and practice grappling with Ian ?
You just have to go to gym when the you get options(select book, gym, join Perry) in CH10 and should've at least 6 relationship points with Ivy
1) Tell axel that you are dating Lena
2) joke about Jeremy stalking when Ivy meets Ian and Jeremy outside the gym in Chapter 2
3) In Blazer's select Hey It's a free country in CH5
and you are good to go.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, that's why you are similar. A person with stable tastes would rather break up than be a cuck.
Similar how ? English is not my first language so forgive me if i misunderstood something but I know what i am and what i want, cuck lifestyle is not for me, never tried it and never will, I value my pride above all else.
For the record i'm not kink shaming or judging, everyone is free to live however they want.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Hi guys,
how to unlock the scenes in the gallery? It's taking really to long play again everything to discover all the possible outcomes.
Thanks
L

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Btw if Lena is in a relationship with Ian, she can have sex with Ivy in chapter 10. Then she can have sex with Ivy again in chapter 11, but gets caught by Holly. Holly asks if Ian knows about it and Lena says no.

Do y'all think Holly will snitch to Ian? If so it could lead to Ian confronting Lena and either telling her to stop it, having a threesome with Ivy, Lena and Ian, or breaking up with her.

There's also another branch but I think it's bugged or an oversight. If Holly has had sex with Ivy and Lena has had sex with Ivy, they can all fuck in the showers even if Lena is dating Ian. I think this is bugged because later Holly can kiss Lena and be apologetic about it even though she just had sex with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and monk_56

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do y'all think Holly will snitch to Ian?
I doubt it -- Lena explains to Holly that it's an occasional thing, and even if it wasn't i think Holly would view informing Ian as unasked interference in their relationship. Kind of like Jeremy and Ivy don't inform anyone about Ian fucking Cindy, if they saw it.

Reactions: noturiah
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes