ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Let's get real here. Almost everyone is ready to do whole lot to make their wishes come true. Ian is ready to enter the contest, where only one would win. And in doing so he will create emotional distress for a lots of people!
If you want to get real, then this argument is bull and i'm fairly sure you're well aware of it. People who join a contest know from the get-go there's going to be one winner, and potential disappointment is a part of the competition. Notice how winning in a contest isn't talked about as betraying the trust of other competitors? Unlike fucking one's boyfriend while pretending one's doing no such thing and acting all friendly.

Or Ian fucking Emma? Or Ivy "helping" Holly? Or Lena using Louise? Aren't they all shit human beings then?
Leaving aside dubious nature of these complaints, do any of these make Cherry's actions and personality any less shit? Gillian doesn't somehow become a better person if Lena is also cheating on Ian while she's in relationship with him.

You don't need to be a psychopath to disregsard someone fellings.
I was referring to your question why Cherry would feel anything about her actions in the first place. As opposed to feeling something but disregarding these feelings. The former would be psychopathic, the latter is fairly normal and, depending on what sort of harm/actions the person is disregarding, tells us quite a bit about their morality.

Yeah, Cherry did a bad thing, but she fought for the man she wished to be with. That's just her being human. And she is sorry. But what Gillian did is much, much worse. Because while you don't owe anything to some strangers, your friends, family and significant other are another matter entirely.
Cherry didn't fight for the man she wished to be with -- allegedly she only thought she could become Axel's girlfriend after Lena dumped Axel. She just fucked a guy she had crush on while pretending she was doing no such thing. Gillian also fucked a guy she had a crush on, while pretending she was doing no such thing. And she is also sorry about it.

While Gillian hurt a person closer to her, the basic mindset behind Cherry's and Gillian's actions is still the same. If Cherry was put in Gillian's place and lusted after another guy while in relationship, would she disregard feelings of her partner and choose to indulge herself while maintaining facade of innocence? What she's shown us of her personality suggests the answer would be "yes" rather than "no".

Of course, she would be "very sorry" about it once it came to light.

How would you tip someone in a manner that wouldn't point at you? Cherry didn't do it because it's hard and a gamble.
Have a friend take compromising pictures, mail these. Or just spontaneously fuck in a place where Lena might catch you, it's hardly your fault (at least not any more than Axel's) if she does.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Mmm not sure spiking Hollys drink would count as understanding consent or boundaries.
I heard this often where is it written that she does it? I mean ivy is not a good person and I like evil ivy :devilish: :devilish: but I never read that she spiked holly drink on any route at all

I dont think that this is true mate

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
One thing I would say Writer's block exists I've been living near that block and faced writer's block dilemma when writing an essay on Adult games benefit's.

Jokes aside, Writer's block exists but not so much. It also depends on writer's thinking, It can be bcz of various thing's such as need to make character in a certain way, representing character's to make them fit in the main story bcz now main story is now progressing towards different direction, now character have to behave in a certain way due to their growth in story as an outcome of choices/routes, introducing new ways to create more engagement/investment/avoid criticism of audience, and lastly overthinking of writer.

I didn't play EK's GGGB so I can't say about her style of writing but from ORS, EK is refining things as going with the story and changing and refining minor things in story as going forward and that's not a bad thing. Writer's usually write like this. AND REMEMBER this story is still in development, meaning changes/refining are mandatory and will occur till the completion of story. It can be viewed by us unnecessary but from writer's POV that might be where he/she doesn't want his/her character's. Also a writer has to do justice to each of it's character according to story and some may be given opportunities/stats that other characters can't get. So there are various ways a story may unfold till it's completion. And we can disagree with it, it's not a big deal.

I write fanfiction and can confirm writers block is real. My latest has been stuck in "development hell" for over a year because I am stuck on how to proceed. ‍♂

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
"Spiking Holly's drink" is a dumb fan theory, not something that actually happens in the game.
I agree. As much Ivy is portrayed EVILLLL! She doesn't coerce/spike Lena in nightclub IF Lena denies and don't throw some drugs down her throat. Not first time, not second time. Why would she do it with Holly. She is teaching Holly stuff and calls herself Holly's Teacher several times. Holly does what she is comfortable with, can do, and IF Lena is supporting. So, it is absurd to think Ivy will spike Holly's drink. This can/may only be possible if Lena herself is druggie.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I heard this often where is it written that she does it? I mean ivy is not a good person and I like evil ivy :devilish: :devilish: but I never read that she spiked holly drink on any route at all

I dont think that this is true mate
Some people just can't stomach the thought Saint Holly would want to suck a guy's dick out of her own volition, after merely getting encouraged to have some fun by her new girlfriends. Even though Holly herself will readily offer to suck off Ian first thing in the morning after they had sex for the first time.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
do any of these make Cherry's actions and personality any less shit?
No, but they raise a question about singling Cherry out. She have done a bad thing, yeah, but so did many others. Why aren't all of them called shit human beings?

While Gillian hurt a person closer to her, the basic mindset behind Cherry's and Gillian's actions is still the same.
...and behind Ian's actions as well. I mean that taking something that you want despite someone else's wishes is the baseline here. But as you yourself have put it, there is a difference. Pretty big one. Causing distress to stranger who is ready and agreed to take part in it is not the same as causing it to unsuspecting stranger. Causing distress to the loved one as a result of your deliberate actions is not the same as causing it to stranger with the same actions.

Have a friend take compromising pictures, mail these. Or just spontaneously fuck in a place where Lena might catch you, it's hardly your fault (at least not any more than Axel's) if she does.
And said boyfriend in question is dumb? Fucking in places where you can be caught is beyond moronic. And compromising pictures are not so compromising if they doesn't depict very specific actions.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, but they raise a question about singling Cherry out. She have done a bad thing, yeah, but so did many others. Why aren't all of them called shit human beings?
I think we have a misunderstanding here. I'm not singling Cherry out as the only person who's done bad things. I'm arguing that she shouldn't be singled out as someone whose bad deeds should be dismissed.

This whole discussion spawned from the talk how Cherry is the best possible RO, on account of others being shit. My point is merely that she is no better than these others.

And said boyfriend in question is dumb? Fucking in places where you can be caught is beyond moronic.
It's Axel, which makes the question entirely rhetorical. Dude is dumb to the point he's hitting on a girl in front of a guy who's there specifically to watch for this sort of behavior.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Some people just can't stomach the thought Saint Holly would want to suck a guy's dick out of her own volition, after merely getting encouraged to have some fun by her new girlfriends. Even though Holly herself will readily offer to suck off Ian first thing in the morning after they had sex for the first time.
Come on now. Holly could NeVeR be encouraged to be a slut. She's too pure hearted. She's just "researching" for her new book. :WeSmart:

(Tbf though, in the Ian situation at least, she'd been pining for Ian from the start and seems very selective at that point. I'd imagine the majority of "good girls" doing the same in that situation. It's not the same as a more corrupted/influenced Holly with Mark in later chapters, which was a lot more casual with no emotional investment).

Last edited:

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
With Holly so far, I do like her and generally she's well-written but on the Ivy corruption path she is incredibly passive/doll-like. If she's read loads and is intelligent she would be having interesting thoughts about sex now she's getting it, and she basically just says bland things like she's getting more confident (when Ivy's obviously just using her for whatever). I want to hear some of what she thinks about the sex she's having.
I also think when girls who haven't felt attractive suddenly get some attention they can get a bit drunk on that sometimes, so I'd like to see her enjoying getting male attention in the club, and maybe leading guys on because she likes having that power now (texting the guy from work, and Mark), posting thirst-trap selfies on socials and maybe showing loads of curiosity about Lena's past partners and stuff. At the moment she DOES the corrupted things but it doesn't actually seem to have affected her personality at all

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
With Holly so far, I do like her and generally she's well-written but on the Ivy corruption path she is incredibly passive/doll-like. If she's read loads and is intelligent she would be having interesting thoughts about sex now she's getting it, and she basically just says bland things like she's getting more confident (when Ivy's obviously just using her for whatever). I want to hear some of what she thinks about the sex she's having.
I also think when girls who haven't felt attractive suddenly get some attention they can get a bit drunk on that sometimes, so I'd like to see her enjoying getting male attention in the club, and maybe leading guys on because she likes having that power now (texting the guy from work, and Mark), posting thirst-trap selfies on socials and maybe showing loads of curiosity about Lena's past partners and stuff. At the moment she DOES the corrupted things but it doesn't actually seem to have affected her personality at all
I'm sure Holly has lots of thoughts she doesn't usually offer them up. Her opinions often have to be dragged out of her. I don't care much for the whole Holly corruption thing. I prefer the good girl Holly because she contrasts something different in a story already full of hoes. The more my sons date, the less hope I have they will find a Holly to bring home. The last two Lena type girls they brought home turned out to be... ugh less said the better.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Looking at the current poll, I expected Holly to almost catch up to Cindy as the fan favorite after all the content Eva Kiss has been shoveling with her in all the various paths, but it hardly made a difference.

Alison, still getting only about 10% of the total votes, remains hilarious, too. With the amount of screen time, a shit-ton of sex scenes, and various outcomes, you would expect she'd be more popular among the fan base despite her character flaws.

Previous polls for reference:

Poll 1 (2020); 1666 total votes

View attachment 2810387

Poll 2 (2021); 3632 total votes

View attachment 2810398
AHAHAHAH. No matter what dev tries, no matter how much content she makes or how hard she sticks the unpopular characters in the players faces, they are still unpopular.

What a surprise.

Frankly, I don't remember who the characters outside of top-3 are, and I don't care to.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm sure Holly has lots of thoughts she doesn't usually offer them up. Her opinions often have to be dragged out of her. I don't care much for the whole Holly corruption thing. I prefer the good girl Holly because she contrasts something different in a story already full of hoes. The more my sons date, the less hope I have they will find a Holly to bring home. The last two Lena type girls they brought home turned out to be... ugh less said the better.
Yes. "The Great Thottening" of the mid 00s & the resulting Kardashian wars has left your sons with little hope. :(

DSM010

May 6, 2022
I liked the hard corruption & drugs in GGGB. I was thinking to also try Red String, but was under the impresssion that this is a more vanilla game than GGGB. Is that true? Or am I misjudging the game? thx

Reactions: K_Nakamura

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I liked the hard corruption & drugs in GGGB. I was thinking to also try Red String, but was under the impresssion that this is a more vanilla game than GGGB. Is that true? Or am I misjudging the game? thx
There are drugs and corruption already, but the story is only roughly just past the halfway mark so far.
It's not going to get as dark as some of the endings in GGGB though.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Yes, this game doesn't even come close to the levels of insanity we saw in GGGB, there are some moments where you can choose to use drugs but nothing that comes close to how it was in the previous game, this game is more focused on (Eva's fetish in Bully/Cuck) getting over your ex and survive in the broken economy of Baluart.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Even if you choose to "keep it casual" with Lena, will Ian break up with Alison/Cherry automatically? can't you have Lena/Alison or Lena/Cherry at the same time?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes