yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The thing is like as Louise and Jeremy didn't discuss their "relationship" and both didn't have guts to come out and say obvious shit, this same scenario is repeated with AlisonxIan case too. Alison too doesn't have the guts to come clean and say "Ian! where we stand?" It's simple as that. Alison has audacity to hop on the very next moment to Jeremy's dick even If Ian diverts his attention for a second. They (Alison, Lousie, Jeremy, Ian) would do every fucking shit possible but NO THEY WON'T discuss their relationship.

And then they go like "How can Jeremy do this to me" "Hey I'm going to trip tomorrow wanna come and we can have threesome" and all other shit. Oh the misery:rolleyes:
Oh, Alison is also on my shit list for that stunt she pulls in chapter 11 if Ian is in a relationship and hasn't fucked Alison at all

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
nah i think it is a kink this inocent gillian look with a choker is a bait (she is probably a crazy girl) she wants ian cuddles and admire her but secretly wants also have the feeling of getting caught and having kinky sex behind ians back i think gillian will be that typ of cheracter at least the writting goes in that direction
That choker....:censored:

That....that can be a possible scenario but the question is will EK go for this? Maaaybe. We really need a look inside IanxGillian(Chameleon) and LenaxAxel breakup story. ASAP. These are stretched for far long enough.

Last edited:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Being capable of understanding emotions of another person and feeling for them is basic empathy and something which sets apart regular people from psychopaths. Am not sure if it's really in favor of Cherry to put her on the shelf with the latter. And it's really not "nothing", Cherry had active role in hurting Lena. She knew exactly what she was doing, she knew how Lena was going to feel when that affair comes out but did it regardless. It's the same selfishness we see in Gillian.

Am not saying it's not understandable. But it's simply behavior of a shit human being, and that's what Cherry ultimately is. She doesn't need nor deserves to be excused for her actions.
Let's get real here. Almost everyone is ready to do whole lot to make their wishes come true. Ian is ready to enter the contest, where only one would win. And in doing so he will create emotional distress for a lots of people! And if he will win, then hopes and dreams of multiple writers would be crushed! He knows it and still he enters the contest. Maybe he will use Seymour's help to win it. Would he be a shit human being then? And his descision to oppose Minerva, to write a honest review while knowing that it will piss her off and, maybe, cause problems if the magazine had a deal with the author. Where is his basic empathy then? Or Ian fucking Emma? Or Ivy "helping" Holly? Or Lena using Louise? Aren't they all shit human beings then? You don't need to be a psychopath to disregsard someone fellings. We all do it to some extent. Daily. Yeah, Cherry did a bad thing, but she fought for the man she wished to be with. That's just her being human. And she is sorry. But what Gillian did is much, much worse. Because while you don't owe anything to some strangers, your friends, family and significant other are another matter entirely. You are supposed to care about their feelings, to think about their well being and so on. And she did the worst thing you can do in the context of the relationship: betrayed her partner.

Tipping Lena off anonymously would work just as well.
How would you tip someone in a manner that wouldn't point at you? Cherry didn't do it because it's hard and a gamble.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh, Alison is also on my shit list for that stunt she pulls in chapter 11 if Ian is in a relationship and hasn't fucked Alison at all
Can you elaborate? I don't think I have had a playthrough where Ian hasn't fucked Alison at least once.
I don't know if anyone noticed this but WHY the heck would you have firearms pointed at your dick (check the shelf above the PC):censored:
He clearly have versatility in kinks and fetishes.
That's a stretch. I am not buying what you are selling.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wouldn't say sus, I think he's just some guy enjoying his life, his influence and success makes him chased by hot girls looking for an opportunity and he's taking advantage of that.
He doesn't give those dangerous vibes i get from Seymour, I would say he's more like Tyrone.
Funny you said that, Tyrone was sus. And Billy was black originally.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you elaborate? I don't think I have had a playthrough where Ian hasn't fucked Alison at least once.
If Ian and Alison didn't yet have sex by Ch.11 Alison makes another try, inviting Ian to her place after Cherry's exhibition. Then basically throwing herself at him if he accepts. Turning down her offer, either at her place or from the get-go causes their relationship to drop to neutral. (though i imagine it'll be possible to get it back up, if one's so inclined)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I had a playthrough where Ian and Lena were in a committed relationship with each other. If Ian and Alison and haven't fucked by chapter 11, she invites him back to her place (invitation can be refused) and basically tries to seduce Ian and get him to cheat on Lena, knowing full well that he's been on the receiving end knows what shitty feeling that is. Idgaf if Alison was drunk when she asked that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I had a playthrough where Ian and Lena were in a committed relationship with each other. If Ian and Alison and haven't fucked by chapter 11, she invites him back to her place (invitation can be refused) and basically tries to seduce Ian and get him to cheat on Lena, knowing full well that he's been on the receiving end knows what shitty feeling that is. Idgaf if Alison was drunk when she asked that.
Ian is doing the same with Cindy as what happened to him, and doing that to a very close friend

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I want to note that accepting Alison't offer gives a lust point, charisma point and athletics point. And my Ian is taking his cardio training for the tournament very seriously :whistle:
Whats max Athletics currently? I know 7 isn't too difficult and I may got 8 on runs with Chad Ian fucking and punching everyone. Is 9 already possible?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Whats max Athletics currently? I know 7 isn't too difficult and I may got 8 on runs with Chad Ian fucking and punching everyone. Is 9 already possible?
Dunno; simple counting won't be enough, someone would need to walk through all branches, to weed out mutually exclusive calls. The exact number can also be skewed by whether Ian pics kickboxing or jiujitsu as his discipline, since the former can provide double athletics gains while jiu-jitsu increases athletics and intelligence, instead.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Well, we know Stan isn't very concerned with hygiene:

View attachment 2813089

his room is notably dirty, something that gets mentioned a few times and he acknowledges it. So i doubt he pays more attention to the state of his clothing.

:ROFLMAO:
I am not gonna lie that room is kinda cool :geek:

and the waifu over the bed 10/10 with a waifu pillow :oops: :oops: it would be a decent 11/10

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
But what Gillian did is much, much worse. Because while you don't owe anything to some strangers, your friends, family and significant other are another matter entirely. You are supposed to care about their feelings, to think about their well being and so on. And she did the worst thing you can do in the context of the relationship: betrayed her partner.
but you need to understand that for us gillian enjoyers this makes her better:devilish::devilish:beaing all shy and cuddle with ian?? go on romantic dates under the moon light??picknicks with the love of your life??

but when the sun goes down and party life starts she goes behind ians back and get fucked on disco toilet and than kiss ian after and act like nothing happend:eek::love::love:

ufff best waifu I am so interested how gillian and cindy,alison will play out

average gillian enjoyer/cuck connoisseur
1690752426241.png

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
And his descision to oppose Minerva, to write a honest review while knowing that it will piss her off and, maybe, cause problems if the magazine had a deal with the author.
If criticism does not seek out faults, but only deliberately emphasizes the merits or paints the faults in a misleading color of merit — it is not criticism, it is propaganda.

And how can a bad author become a better author if reviewers suck up their work because a big publishing house is behind them?

Not to mention the reader who will get a very different experience than they expected because of false, flattering reviews.

Anyway, denying someone empathy because of an unwillingness to participate in something vicious and deceitful is an odd take to say the least. Just on Ian's part, it's quite empathic to let the reader know what a particular work is really about, and for the author to finally get an honest feedback. And Minerva is trying in every way to drive him out of the magazine and humiliate him and not appreciate really quality work, so she's the one who lacks empathy.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If criticism does not seek out faults, but only deliberately emphasizes the merits or paints the faults in a misleading color of merit — it is not criticism, it is propaganda.

And how can a bad author become a better author if reviewers suck up their work because a big publishing house is behind them?

Not to mention the reader who will get a very different experience than he expected because of false, flattering reviews.

Anyway, denying someone empathy because of an unwillingness to participate in something vicious and deceitful is an odd take to say the least. Just on Ian's part, it's quite empathic to let the reader know what a particular work is really about, and for the author to finally get an honest feedback. And Minerva is trying in every way to drive him out of the magazine and humiliate him and not appreciate really quality work, so she's the one who lacks empathy.
Good description. Minerva is a typical corporate rat, all that matters to her is her career and status.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
but you need to understand that for us gillian enjoyers this makes her better:devilish::devilish:beaing all shy and cuddle with ian?? go on romantic dates under the moon light??picknicks with the love of your life??

but when the sun goes down and party life starts she goes behind ians back and get fucked on disco toilet and than kiss ian after and act like nothing happend:eek::love::love:

ufff best waifu I am so interested how gillian and cindy,alison will play out

average gillian enjoyer
View attachment 2813315
Same old mommysboiii. Cindy I understand, already cheated on Wade, as well as Gillian who cheated on Ian, but why Alison? Isn't that more like sharing if Ian's in a relationship with her vs actual cuckoldry? Oh, and Gillian is redundant, FYI. EK wasn't going to add her later and it should have stayed that way. Can barely keep up with this tangled mess and she adds like ten (or whatever) new characters the last two chapters, SMH. Thankfully, art and programing demands will be most likely light for the majority of them. Promise from here on my final whine fest about Gillian (more like addition, complication of game), maybe.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
EK wasn't going to add her later and it should have stayed that way. Can barely keep up with this tangled mess and she adds like ten (or whatever) new characters the last two chapters, SMH.
Not wrong. Gillian wasn't even slated to be in the game at all other than being a simple mention. Now that, given EKs reworkings, which I say and will continue to say, make no damn sense nor were asked for nor did she get any sort of feedback prior to doing them, I guess EK wanted to bring Gillian into the play to yet another drama event, which isn't even that dramatical to begin with.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes