fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'd say Ian/Minerva is more of "a domme wannabe getting tables turned on her and submitting" route that's pretty clear about its nature -- afaict the game on this route doesn't provide you with any heart options that would actually result in losing any chance at romance with Minerva when picked. At least as far as the choice icons go, the game is always consistent.

"I no longer give a fuck about you" which is what true moving on boils down to isn't a display of maturity. It's just a display of what it says, that one no longer gives a fuck about the person. Losing interest and maturity are largely unrelated. It'd be then especially immature if Ian started to try to hook up with Gillian -- the only thing he'd really achieve this way would be to make himself look like Axel Lite, so desperate he'd claim one thing but really want another. I don't see Gillian really entertaining this.

I think it's quite different in intensity -- Ian is either given two options and focusing on one means he can't purse the other, or he can says he isn't interested, but it's far cry from explicitly selecting he wants nothing to do with the girl in question, that he has moved on and he doesn't want to think about her at all. Something the game obeys with both internal monologues and by actually removing Gillian-related content (Ian who has selected to move on doesn't get the "cheating Gillian" dream in Ch.11 as well as the earlier one, e.g.)

But just to be my own devil's advocate, on the other hand the dream Ian gets in Ch.11 if he's chosen to move on in Ch.3 has the dream Gillian talk how "It doesn't matter whose fault it was" and how she "wants to suffer together with Ian" and won't Ian please take her back. So, who knows. Guess we'll see, but i think it'd be really poor idea to effectively lie to the player about the meaning of icons which are supposed to remove ambiguity from provided options.
Maybe 'immaturity' was the wrong word for me to use. What I meant was, if Ian says he has made peace, he is displaying the ability to accept what Gillian did, process the events, and not allow any I'll feeling about what Gillian did or self destructive thoughts to cloud how he approaches relationships and his self worth.

I think in that moment specifically, that is the most mature thing for him to do. Both emotionally mature and intellectually mature. What happens after that, whether he goes on to pursue Gillian or not imo is irrelevant. People can relapse into making bad decisions even after making genuine effort to be better, this goes for both Ian and Gillian. They both might think they have moved on but after spending more time together may feel things are left unresolved, causing both characters to pursue each other.

Btw I'm not saying I think this will be the only path for Ian and Gillian, just that I can definitely see choosing to be at peace lead to a route regardless.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah.. Or, well... She could just turn Billy black again and he'll shoot past Marcel to 13%. :ROFLMAO: I mean, there's clearly content planned for him already, laid out since Chapter 7. Little did Eva know the power of the Tyrone West base when she pulled the Chapter 9 retcon. :KEK: Kind of proven by the poll results when Marcel's in 4th with so much as 15 words of dialogue thus far, while retcon Billy trustfund's sitting at a solid 2.7%.
I'm sure the BBC obsession is a significant part of Marcel's popularity, but it's also worth mentioning that those 15 words does the opposite of painting him as the clichéd stereotype character you'd expect him to be—the only thing he's done, is show some interest in Holly and the fact that she's a writer. That doesn't exactly give hime an enormous amount of psychological depth, but it's enough to pique my curiosity, at least. I'm sure his content will play on stereotypes to some extent (though it would be funny if his dick turned out to be microscopic), but at the moment he's the only guy in that poll who doesn't have any obvious character flaws or come with some big red flags. I think that's also a big part of his popularity, along with the curiosity it created when Eva added him to the gallery even though nothing suggested he was about to get any scenes in the foreseeable future.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What do you guys think happens if/once everyone finds out about Ian/Cindy?

How they figure it out: Perry has counter to suspect Ian of something suspicous, so
1. Perry sets a trap and discovers them.
2. Perry doesn't, so Ian/Cindy can make it official whenever they want.

2 is a boring less spicy variant of 1, so I follow 1 for now.

Wade hates Ian, sinks further into depression and unemployment.
Perry hates Ian and kicks him out, Ian has to search a flat, possibly by Cindy. If Ian helped Perry with his job/girlfriends, maybe Perry tolerates it?
Emma hates Ian and its the end of benefits (only valuable reason you shouldn't pursue Cindy really), it could give Emma some agency since she is currently happy with everyone not Seymour related.
Since Alison never asks Ian for commitment, she ends the relationship just as it was the case with Lena, Holly, Emma and Cherry. Though she still tries, e.g. the babytrap.

Lena breaks up in distgust if she is in love with Ian. If its casual, its still extremely likely she ends the relationship, unless maybe Chad Ian being casual with both Lena and Cindy.

Jeremy is angry that Ian didn't sent him any pictures and failed to convince Cindy for a threesome, as it was stipulated in exchange for Jeremys silence by the bro code.

Cherry doesn't know much about it, but Alison could tell her and she may also want to break up with a cheater, due her past drama. Minerva may be the only woman who truly doesn't care, since its a pure sexual affair. Unless is evolves in commitment, but that seems to take a while.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Emma hates Ian and its the end of benefits (only valuable reason you shouldn't pursue Cindy really), it could give Emma some agency since she is currently happy with everyone not Seymour related.
I don't think she would be too judgmental and probably wouldn't even stop the benefits. I mean, she doesn't have any problem fucking Ian when he's on a relationship with Lena who is also her friend. Also Wade would be even more depressed and just not fun to be around. In my experience people tend to be more practical than self-righteous in this situations, as bad as it may sound.

rj677

May 30, 2020

How they figure it out: Perry has counter to suspect Ian of something suspicous, so

Perry hates Ian and kicks him out, Ian has to search a flat, possibly by Cindy. If Ian helped Perry with his job/girlfriends, maybe Perry tolerates it?
Since Alison never asks Ian for commitment, she ends the relationship just as it was the case with Lena, Holly, Emma and Cherry. Though she still tries, e.g. the babytrap.

Lena breaks up in distgust if she is in love with Ian. If its casual, its still extremely likely she ends the relationship, unless maybe Chad Ian being casual with both Lena and Cindy.

Jeremy is angry that Ian didn't sent him any pictures and failed to convince Cindy for a threesome, as it was stipulated in exchange for Jeremys silence by the bro code.

Cherry doesn't know much about it, but Alison could tell her and she may also want to break up with a cheater, due her past drama. Minerva may be the only woman who truly doesn't care, since its a pure sexual affair. Unless is evolves in commitment, but that seems to take a while.
Mmmm... Thats an interesting topic to think about :unsure:... Prepare for a dictionary of a post :HideThePain::HideThePain:

First of all, I think that there will always be a way for them not to be found out if you have the right "stats", like its been happening lately (being Perry friendship, Wits/Charisma or Ians lifestyle)...Because I dont think Eva will make completely different scenes for the cheating and the relationship path :HideThePain:.
And for that reason, I dont think that the reveal will be until at the very least chapter 14/15 :unsure:.

In my opinion, getting sexually involved with Cindy in any way will always mean the end of the friend group or at the very least Ians involvement in it and permanently damage their relationships:

- Perry will straight up hate Ian no matter our relationship points and actions towards him throughout the game... Perry is already not on board with Ian fucking Alison because of what it might do to the group, so imagine if he finds out that Ian is fucking Wades (Perrys best friend) girlfriend. Of course he kicks his ass out :HideThePain::KEK:
- Wade might have a redemption arc after hitting rock bottom and starts hitting the gym and gets an Eric from GGGBs ending. :WeSmart:
- Ian and Wade essentially swap houses depending on Cindys points. Or you get a flat with the book or the MMA money by then
- I disagree with you on Jeremy... If Jeremy is Ians best friend, he would be the only one who would have Ians back in all of this because in my opinion it just seems like hes only on the group because of Ian to begin with so it makes sense. Also, its not like he sends Ian pics and arranges 3somes with every woman hes with (COUGH Lena COUGH :KEK:). If not his best friend, I dont think he would hate Ian also but he would keep himself neutral on all of it.

- I dont think Emma will straight up hate Ian unless shes Perrys girlfriend by then... I think she would be neutral if she is Ians friend with benefits :WeSmart:
- The other women are tough to figure out because it depends on a lot of different variables... For example: A Lena who cheats on one of her best friends in Louise to get Jeremys dick would be in theory "fine" with the all situation if everything with her was casual :devilish::sneaky:...
- Concluding: Assuming heart choices are "real love" choices, if you do any of them with anyone they would break up with you on the spot and hate you essentially

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't think she would be too judgmental and probably wouldn't even stop the benefits. I mean, she doesn't have any problem fucking Ian when he's on a relationship with Lena who is also her friend. Also Wade would be even more depressed and just not fun to be around. In my experience people tend to be more practical than self-righteous in this situations, as bad as it may sound.
Emma and Ian do not continue to involve with eachother IF Ian and Lena are couple but continue only IF Ian and Lena are only dating.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Emma and Ian do not continue to involve with eachother IF Ian and Lena are couple but continue only IF Ian and Lena are only dating.
I forgot about that, I've just checked and you're right. But just looking at the dialogue, it doesn't really sound as a clear breaking from Emma's side.

Python:
"I tried to get out, but Emma was still blocking the door."
$ femma = "flirt"
e "How tempting having you here..."
i "Uh..."
$ femma = "n"
show emma at rig3 with move
e "Don't worry, I'll behave properly, ha ha."
e "I know you and Lena are serious about each other now. I wouldn't want to cause you trouble..."
$ femma = "flirt"
e "Even though I could use some of that amazing sex you gave me before going on stage!"
$ fian = "smile" # removed useless label
i "Yeah, sorry... That really sounds tempting, but you know. I can't..."
It sounds to me more like if Ian hadn't minded fucking her she would have been fine with it too. To me it reads like she gives him an out and lets him make the decision out of respect for his relationship with Lena.

Anyway, I still think she wouldn't be mad about Ian and Cindy.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Only Perry is the factor who can reveal IF after party you decide to stop continuing so, Ivy and Jeremy do not find about Ian, minimizing the risk of IanxCindy being found out. If Perry's hide counter is good than you can not to worry for the time being.

Cindy can also flip and goes berserk on Ian depending on the route. Relationship route will have more serious consequences.
Also things will be cool till Cindy decides How she wants to end the break in relationship with Wade? By ending relationship or continuing. This will play major part further in the story.

Holly won't be bothered TOO much if not dating/in relationship with Ian.

IF Axel found about about IanxCindy, he is definitely going to use it against Ian to sabotage Ian and try to acquire Lena.
Lena's reaction will also depends on how much in ethical slut mode she is. Otherwise might not care THAT much.

Ivy won't be bothered.

Alison WILL try to baby trap regardless(She has lost the one single brain cell that she had).

Ian's friend group will hate him for doing the very same thing he suffered with Gillian(Chameleon) but the only difference will be that Ian goes on to his Friend's Girlfriend making matters much worse. Jeremy would be exception obviously.

- Perry will straight up hate Ian no matter our relationship points and actions towards him throughout the game... Perry is already not on board with Ian fucking Alison because of what it might do to the group, so imagine if he finds out that Ian is fucking Wades (Perrys best friend) girlfriend. Of course he kicks his ass out :HideThePain::KEK:
What if Perry is himself involved with Emma who belongs to the very same group and Ian and Emma have done things too? What if Ian is going Chad mode? IIRC Emma stated that she is quite kinky herself, will revelations than affect Emma's thinking about Ian? Things can take quite a turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj677
Jul 1, 2022
Only Perry is the factor who can reveal IF after party you decide to stop continuing so, Ivy and Jeremy do not find about Ian, minimizing the risk of IanxCindy being found out. If Perry's hide counter is good than you can not to worry for the time being.
I wonder which Perry variable creates this situation

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Tbh it is fun to watch a tall vs short fight. I still remember the Struve/Hunt bout lol.
Mark Hunt took Struve hunting.
He is a perfect example of what Weight and power being more important than height. If you bulk up within reason of your height and learn how to unleash all the power of that weight, you are a fucking beast.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wonder which Perry variable creates this situation
I'm talking about the timed choices where we lie to Perry. First one is when we first time have sex with Cindy in her room and saying to Perry I was with Lena and second one is having sex with Cindy in Ian's room when Perry Asks about why Ian is sweating that much. These are choices which keep track of how well Ian can Lie to Perry.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes