Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Haven't played since like chapter 8 so I'm pretty excited to play again but I kind of want to wait on the next chapter. What's the current release schedule now? Something like 5 months per update, right?
I guess it depends on how you view updates. A full chapter? Almost a year, and maybe more. For a half a chapter perhaps about 7 months.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
9) She knew having a double protagonist was risky, but she didn’t want to make another GGGB. She wanted new creative challenges to keep her motivated. She will take on new risky challenges in her next game when it comes.
:unsure: EvaKiss Game 3 plans in motion: Bringing back the whole host of characters, but you play as the sex toy. Will you be the guest of honor on Lena's famous stalkerfap? Or suffer the unspeakable fate of Perry's deep, dark unknown? The choice is up to you.

Regardless, I'm actually curious what the "risky challenge" would be that could be so different. Absolute stab in the dark would be player as god-like narrator setting multiple characters on different paths. Or maybe playing as the manipulative heel, a la Seymour or Arthur. :unsure:

Honestly, I'd imagine Eva has been yearning to wrap this up sooner than later for over a year now, with the daunting task of 20 chapters getting progressively longer with each delay. 3+ years is at the longer end of sanity to spend all a creative person's time on one project alone, so I'd guessed this might likely be cut by a few chapters to get out on an only mildly insane 5-year escape hatch. A 2027+ end (7+ years development on one thing) for 20 chapters is just way, way too long, mental well-being/freedom-wise.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
1. Down to 16 chapters possibly? Well ain't that fucking peachy. Means less screen time or the chance for Ian-Ivy.
2. Translation: She's more so cater to fetishist than ACTUALLY stick to her own story.
3. Respect for playing ME and DA.
4. As for cosmetics, just fucking add them as a all in one event. Sheesh.
5. As long as I can knock up Ivy with Ian I'll be happy as well. If not, well... I'm already the jadest of mother fuckers here so...
6. Well she pretty much made another GGGB, given the fetishist content and uncompelling story, not to mention other things.
7. Major points and big scenes? I'll believe it when I see it. Though... It could be about Ivy-Ian, which have been in the fucking backburner since the beginning of fucking time. I won't hold my breath.
8. Oh wonderful... giving us another creepy, cringy old man content over others... Might as well call this the Our Fetish Strings.
:WaitWhat:....Glad yer um.. enjoying the game, SerHawkes. :whistle:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea 20 chapters would be strectching it. Holly and cindy romances are pretty much done, even the lena romance is close to ending. Lenas romances have more legs but most of her options legit suck. I reckon ivy and gillian romances might stretch the story a bit but yea the game feels close to ending so 15/16 chapters make sense

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
:unsure: EvaKiss Game 3 plans in motion: Bringing back the whole host of characters, but you play as the sex toy. Will you be the guest of honor on Lena's famous stalkerfap? Or suffer the unspeakable fate of Perry's deep, dark unknown? The choice is up to you.

Regardless, I'm actually curious what the "risky challenge" would be that could be so different. Absolute stab in the dark would be player as god-like narrator setting multiple characters on different paths. Or maybe playing as the manipulative heel, a la Seymour or Arthur. :unsure:

Honestly, I'd imagine Eva has been yearning to wrap this up sooner than later for over a year now, with the daunting task of 20 chapters getting progressively longer with each delay. 3+ years is at the longer end of sanity to spend all a creative person's time on one project alone, so I'd guessed this might likely be cut by a few chapters to get out on an only mildly insane 5-year escape hatch. A 2027+ end (7+ years development on one thing) for 20 chapters is just way, way too long, mental well-being/freedom-wise.
In the next game you play as Stan,is going to be called Good Boy Gone Bad(GBGB)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hi guys, today I finished writing the script for the epilogue, which ended up being almost as long as Lena's previous part in Chapter 11 (and still I couldn't add all the ideas I had...) The art is all drawn and 50% of it is finished. You'll see 7 new outfit options for Lena and also a character or two you might know from the past will make an appearance, plus several patron cameos!

Now I have to finish programming spirtes, menus and that sort of thing, add sounds and music, and playtest the whole thing to make sure it work properly and I haven't missed anything important. I'm hoping to finish everything in one or two weeks; I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, be sure to we have going right now!

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021

Hi guys, today I finished writing the script for the epilogue, which ended up being almost as long as Lena's previous part in Chapter 11 (and still I couldn't add all the ideas I had...) The art is all drawn and 50% of it is finished. You'll see 7 new outfit options for Lena and also a character or two you might know from the past will make an appearance, plus several patron cameos!

Now I have to finish programming spirtes, menus and that sort of thing, add sounds and music, and playtest the whole thing to make sure it work properly and I haven't missed anything important. I'm hoping to finish everything in one or two weeks; I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, be sure to we have going right now!
Lena needs to ditch her daily hairstyle. I think she looks rad with tied up hair, much more mature and prettier!

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I assume Eva Kiss got sick of the whole project some time ago. With writer's block, multiple retreads of old content, and the axing of plots and characters, it was expected. Maybe with Chapter 12, there will be another switch in development because the current one update per year cycle will mean we're 4-5 years away from the completed tag even with a reduced number of chapters.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
In the next game you play as Stan,is going to be called Good Boy Gone Bad(GBGB)
Honestly, an actual Stealth game where you (as Stan) steal panties and sneak through the apartment complex spying/whackin-it without getting caught might not be half-bad. Drill-holes, bathroom mirror camera-upgrades, all on the way to being promoted to Chief Incel in the international Coomer circuit. Only half-joking. Could be fun as a weird, intentionally-in-bad-taste satire with the right writing tone and game design. :unsure:

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I assume Eva Kiss got sick of the whole project some time ago. With writer's block, multiple retreads of old content, and the axing of plots and characters, it was expected. Maybe with Chapter 12, there will be another switch in development because the current one update per year cycle will mean we're 4-5 years away from the completed tag even with a reduced number of chapters.
I'd imagine anyone (definitely including myself) would feel daunted at the prospect of such a project stretching out much past 5 years. That's over half your decade dedicated to a single sex game when other project ideas are surely bubbling up in your head the whole time.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Lena's butt is getting bigger :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes