Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, this discussion needs to stop so I contacted EK (don't ask me how) and can confirm the following:

Ian's dad is Lena's real father! I know what you're thinking, "what, Lena and Ian are blood-related?!?" Actually not because Ian's real father is: SEYMOUR! If you think about it, it all makes sense.

Oh, and Ivy is a trans woman; she is insecure about her "fake" vagina, that's why she doesn't have penetrative sex.

Hope I could help.
Dun dun duuuun

• Haha
Reactions: GifMeMore1987

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is probably not the best circle of folks to ask about sex experience :sneaky:

I kid, i kid. My impression of the "alpha male" and the others like that are quite similar to yours. That said, there is also some outliers who would use such term unironically and actually fit these preconceptions, so, leaving the toxicity of it aside, i can sort-of see it working when it comes to Lena (with her submissive streak) and Jack (with his unashamed ego) If i squint a lot.
Getting called 'Alpha Male' during sex is a mood killer, not to mention a 'you don't really know how to use words good do you?'. It's almost like saying your cock feels like popcorn mid sex and the girl saying give me the butter baby.

Now, I can get calling some 'Alpha' or 'Daddy' at the very least...

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't agree. On the contrary Seymour is a perfect gentleman. He treats Lena with great respect and admires everything about her. There is not the slightest amount of humiliation as we have seen it with Arthur and Ashley in GGGB. All they do is consensual, Lena is just as eager to please and tease Seymour as he is vice versa.
People misunderstood Seymour, he is definitely a good guy helping Lena and Ian like that.
I think most people are just biased against rich people for no reason. Like they say: "Capitalism is god's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I mean you guys keep requesting Ivy-Ian content so is only fair the rest of us request content about this nice character too.
I want to see:
Ivy-Marcel
Ivy-Wade
Ivy-Perry
Ivy-Ed
That's bcz IanxIvy have that stage set(flirting, inviting Ian on her birthday, wrestling etc) but incase of Stan, he didn't have any exposure to her besides that he might have seen Ivy when she visited Lena.

Reactions: SerHawkes

axy2

Aug 28, 2022
I'm still coping that Eva won't do Cindy dirty and turn her into Mike 2.0 by having her fuck around with Axel even if she has a good thing going with Ian.

View attachment 2992262
With the epilogue of chapter 11, I believe that Cindy and Axel are getting closer to having sex with each other. For me, if they don't fuck after club in friday night, they should have sex during the yacht trip to the summer shooting

Even against my Chad Ian's wishes, this affair will bring a lot of drama for chapters 12 and 13, especially in a gameplay where Lena hates Axel and Ian is fucking Cindy

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I'm still coping that Eva won't do Cindy dirty and turn her into Mike 2.0 by having her fuck around with Axel even if she has a good thing going with Ian.

View attachment 2992262
It's almost certainly gonna happen no matter what the player does. If Ian's been ignoring Cindy by not pursuing her or trying to patch things up with Wade, it'd make sense. But for it to happen anyway.... bruh.

rj677

May 30, 2020

View attachment 2992262
With the epilogue of chapter 11, I believe that Cindy and Axel are getting closer to having sex with each other. For me, if they don't fuck after club in friday night, they should have sex during the yacht trip to the summer shooting

Even against my Chad Ian's wishes, this affair will bring a lot of drama for chapters 12 and 13, especially in a gameplay where Lena hates Axel and Ian is fucking Cindy
I know a lot of people became worried about the fact that Cindy had the same scene with Axel in the epilogue regardless of your path with her, but like I said before: People shouldnt take that too seriously as of right now. Its just an epilogue, so we should just wait until chapter 12 to see the possible repercutions of it :unsure:

Cindy in all her paths has always flirted with Axel just as much as Axel has flirted with her... For that reason, what happened in the epilogue wasnt necessarily anything different even though I would be inclined to agree that they are "closer to having sex".

However, in my mind, Im still of the opinion that Cindy fucking Axel will totally depend on Ians choices and paths currently active. We have seen lately (since chapter 9 and the whole resolution and official start of her paths) that Cindy has been increasingly more curious about Ians current relationships, being them Love or Fuck Buddy oriented...

So my predictions are (again, they are just my opinions on it):

- IF Ian is in her "cheating path" and in ANY type of relationship with ANY other woman at the same and Cindy knows about it, SHE WILL FUCK AXEL. Justifying herself with "its the same as you are doing with Lena/Allison" :devilish:

- IF Ian is in her "Love path" and Ian HASNT FINISHED his relationships with the other women, Cindy WILL FUCK AXEL. Justifying herself with "You say you want me, but you havent done whats necessary... Am I to wait forever for you to make up your mind?" :(

-IF Ian is in her "Love path" and Ian has either been fully faithfull to her path OR HAS FINISHED any other relationships with the other women, Cindy WONT FUCK AXEL. Because only on this path did Ian show hes "fully committed to her and only her" :love:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would have said it could cost a will point to not do drugs at Billy's event, but it already cost a will point just to not take the molly a second time. So if Lena has already done drugs twice I think a more severe penalty should be required to turn it down a third time. No?
Maybe; but on the other hand, it also costs a will point to take the drug when offered for the second time, if Lena refused it at first. So this isn't directly related to any addiction.

Having to spend a will point is already a harsh price, given Lena who tangled herself with Axel and/or Seymour might have just one or none at all, so i don't feel like it's something that needs an escalation. On the other hand, it wouldn't be unreasonable to presume a player who already had Lena take drugs twice isn't really interested in making her stop, so there's no point in asking them again. Guess we'll see, it's all theoretical at this point anyway.

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I know a lot of people became worried about the fact that Cindy had the same scene with Axel in the epilogue regardless of your path with her, but like I said before: People shouldnt take that too seriously as of right now. Its just an epilogue, so we should just wait until chapter 12 to see the possible repercutions of it :unsure:

Cindy in all her paths has always flirted with Axel just as much as Axel has flirted with her... For that reason, what happened in the epilogue wasnt necessarily anything different even though I would be inclined to agree that they are "closer to having sex".

However, in my mind, Im still of the opinion that Cindy fucking Axel will totally depend on Ians choices and paths currently active. We have seen lately (since chapter 9 and the whole resolution and official start of her paths) that Cindy has been increasingly more curious about Ians current relationships, being them Love or Fuck Buddy oriented...

So my predictions are (again, they are just my opinions on it):

- IF Ian is in her "cheating path" and in ANY type of relationship with ANY other woman at the same and Cindy knows about it, SHE WILL FUCK AXEL. Justifying herself with "its the same as you are doing with Lena/Allison" :devilish:

- IF Ian is in her "Love path" and Ian HASNT FINISHED his relationships with the other women, Cindy WILL FUCK AXEL. Justifying herself with "You say you want me, but you havent done whats necessary... Am I to wait forever for you to make up your mind?" :(

-IF Ian is in her "Love path" and Ian has either been fully faithfull to her path OR HAS FINISHED any other relationships with the other women, Cindy WONT FUCK AXEL. Because only on this path did Ian show hes "fully committed to her and only her" :love:
what about a part where ian loves cindy but cindy still cheats on him because she is selfish and axel is a upgrade over ian???or at least give us a gillian romance where ian has a rollercauster/hot and cold/I can fix her relationship falls in love but gillian has a cheating kink and secretly cheats on ian again :devilish: :devilish:

a lot of women fantasize about cheating its forbidden its hot

I dont like that cheating is always a consequence of ian beaing dumb/asshole and deserves it or not beaing in a relationship at all its kinda boring there is nothing forbidden/kinky about it

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Maybe; but on the other hand, it also costs a will point to take the drug when offered for the second time, if Lena refused it at first. So this isn't directly related to any addiction.

Having to spend a will point is already a harsh price, given Lena who tangled herself with Axel and/or Seymour might have just one or none at all, so i don't feel like it's something that needs an escalation. On the other hand, it wouldn't be unreasonable to presume a player who already had Lena take drugs twice isn't really interested in making her stop, so there's no point in asking them again. Guess we'll see, it's all theoretical at this point anyway.
I'll use GGGB as an example. I was ok with Ash doing coke, until she became addicted, because I'm not a fan of drug addiction. I know that sounds like I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too, but I find the fantasy of drug use far more thrilling than the realities of addiction. I dated a girl that became addicted to pain killers, she started getting into self harm so that she could get doctors to prescribe her more medicene. Addiction is not a fun reality, and for me it's not a fun fantasy explicitly because of how close it touches reality for me. Ash / Lena doing drugs to have a more fun at a party, fun times. Ash / Lena getting addicted to drugs and knowing how life ruining that is, not fun times.

So once I know where the line of addiction is for Lena, I won't cross it. In all of my many playthroughs of GGGB Ash only got addicted the first time.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes