Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:

Maybe axel will ptovocate ian with pics:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was thinking how Holly Slut arc will look. One of the Most Calm girls with a lil Slut Touchup. :unsure: Like Holly Jeremy naked and She tastes some of His Milk :eek::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:

Maybe axel will ptovocate ian with pics:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Axel is just "a Desperate Photographer"!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Holly, though, it would be harder.
The main problem with Holly and Gillian would be they're both NPCs, so there's no way to show their interaction directly, short of switching POV to one of the NPCs, which is something the game hasn't done and it'd be weird for it to start half way through. So at best we could have Holly told Ian (or Lena) about it, and even then the player wouldn't have any input in how that interaction went.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Was thinking how Holly Slut arc will look. One of the Most Calm girls with a lil Slut Touchup. :unsure: Like Holly Jeremy naked and She tastes some of His Milk :eek::love:

For curiosities sake: Did Holly and Jeremy ever met and/or did they ever acknowledge each other? E.g. was Jeremy commenting on her if she is Ians girlfriend? Or did Ian tell her of his friend?

Every now and then I see the pairing and immediatly question the validity of it.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Maybe the slut Holly is compiling creamy material for her new best seller and its title would be "Shadows of an uncontrolled passionate BBC", maybe Marcel could help by having sex with Lena to give Holly BBC inspiration, Ian will notice that something happens when he plays beach volleyball and the balls will deflate on his head or will he be too busy with beach anal sex with Emma? :unsure: :geek::love::LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For curiosities sake: Did Holly and Jeremy ever met and/or did they ever acknowledge each other? E.g. was Jeremy commenting on her if she is Ians girlfriend? Or did Ian tell her of his friend?

Every now and then I see the pairing and immediatly question the validity of it.
Jeremy's reality is that he doesn't like the word "Couple" that's why either Holly or Lena always questions Ian if he is positive and not just because of Gillian, Jeremy is like Emma he doesn't want ties that's why he denies his relationship with Louise (I I would do it too) and she doesn't get upset when Ian has sex with her, that's also why maybe I don't reject Lena's advances (you have to be crazy or gay to reject her), maybe I'm wrong but that's what I understand about Jeremy's character :unsure: :geek:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

They talk briefly during Ivy's birthday party.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Jeremy introduces Holly to Billy but forgets her name and asks for it. It happens only on gym Holly. Yes, he talks about Holly to Ian in Ch12 calling her a 'cute writer girl' if Ian is in a relationship with her.
Python:
 if louise_jeremy or holly_gym:
        j "Lena..."
        l "Hi."
        if louise_jeremy and holly_gym:
            j "Louise..."
            $ flouise = "smile"
            lo "I'm Jeremy's girlfriend. Nice to meet you."
            j "And... Sorry, your name was...?"
            h "Holly..."
        else:
            j "And... Sorry, your name was...?"
            h "Holly..."

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The Lean-Seymour arc is the plot of most interest to me. I have Lena always pro-Seymour and that way it lacks the unsavoury blackmail/forcible elements that I find to be a turnoff.
Seymour still sabotages Lena's other working prospect to guide her towards himself. If Lena likes working for Seymour the blackmail dynamic is never brought up and she is kept in the dark. Declining Seymour forces him to tell us about his underhanded approach.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Seymour still sabotages Lena's other working prospect to guide her towards himself. If Lena likes working for Seymour the blackmail dynamic is never brought up and she is kept in the dark. Declining Seymour forces him to tell us about his underhanded approach.
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting anymore gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting anymore gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign.
I think he'll use every bit of his influence to keep it under tight wraps as long as she continues. She won't know about it unless he wants her to. Danny would probably be forced to keep his mouth shut otherwise Seymour will ruin him. I can't see any sort of coalition between Seymour and Danny. At least not in the near future. Danny is beneath him. Seymour only fraternizes with people who think like him, like Agnes. If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot. That's what I choose to do; just not sign the damn thing at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot.
Not sure about it, given he put in the clause Lena can back out without any repercussions after the first month in the original contract when he didn't have to. He might simply consider it a proof Lena ultimately wasn't what he's after, and not worth his time (and money)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not sure about it, given he put in the clause Lena can back out without any repercussions after the first month in the original contract when he didn't have to. He might simply consider it a proof Lena ultimately wasn't what he's after, and not worth his time (and money)
From what I understand if she doesn't sign or if she does but doesn't comply with the terms of the contract it will be very detrimental to Lena not only to make money using her body but also to her aspirations as a singer since Seymour could be an obstacle to her chance of success. in the music, Billy will shout "Yeahhh" then he will hire her, he will make a movie with the title "The Bbc Raider" and will Lena slut be nominated for best actress at the AVN awards? :unsure: :oops::LOL::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting any more gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign?
I think the willingness of Lena to work for Seymour is enough for her to forget about not working with Danny or the museum. She might think it's a big upgrade for her life because her posh level and Seymour's disposition also go hand in hand when working for him.
We might get an option later if the situation in Baluart becomes grim due to the failing economy and Seymour's shady deals are out in the open. Other than that I don't see anyone disclosing it to Lena personally if she likes working for Seymour.

I think he'll use every bit of his influence to keep it under tight wraps as long as she continues. She won't know about it unless he wants her to. Danny would probably be forced to keep his mouth shut otherwise Seymour would ruin him. I can't see any sort of coalition between Seymour and Danny. At least not soon. Danny is beneath him. Seymour only fraternizes with people who think like him, like Agnes. If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot. That's what I choose to do; just not sign the damn thing at all.
Exactly!!! His influence is enough to stop people from disclosing his stuff to Lena. Danny only helped Lena because the visiting photographer was not working under Seymour in any shape or form. He just wanted to clear his guilty conscience without putting himself on Seymour's radar.
The funny thing about the contract is. Lena gets a 'wits' option if she has (lena_wits > 5). Lena will get bent over if she terminates the contract early without this specific clause. Lena thought of the clause for the short term but Seymour thought for the long term to ruin her for life with debts. Seymour says it to her openly.
Python:
s "I hope we don't find ourselves in that eventuality, but in that case, you'll be required to reimburse what has been paid to you, plus an additional twenty percent as compensation."
s "And, most importantly... People in the industry will know you're not a trustworthy employee, so you might have problems finding a high-end job.
reimbursement + 20% interest = Done fucked up :KEK:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her. Or something worse that we don't know about yet. When Lena backs out, she fears that it could have deadly repercussions. screenshot0001.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her.
Well no, it wouldn't stop him, but like you say, it'd be pointlessly petty due to being unnecessarily contrived. "I've provided you option to back out of the contract with no strings attached, but now that you've taken it am going to be ass about it". He simply didn't have to bother with such clause and could make any potential "punishment" explicit cost for Lena if she tried to back out. He could then always spin it as any and all punishment being due to her own decision when she knew it'd be the price, and thus not something to hold against him.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her. Or something worse that we don't know about yet. When Lena backs out, she fears that it could have deadly repercussions. View attachment 3309711
Lena's monologue after rejecting the contract.
"But making a deal with this man was like making a deal with the devil."
"He was tempting me with things that looked too good to be true. And I was certain there would be a price to pay."

Well no, it wouldn't stop him, but like you say, it'd be pointlessly petty due to being unnecessarily contrived. "I've provided you option to back out of the contract with no strings attached, but now that you've taken it am going to be ass about it". He simply didn't have to bother with such clause and could make any potential "punishment" explicit cost for Lena if she tried to back out. He could then always spin it as any and all punishment being due to her own decision when she knew it'd be the price, and thus not something to hold against him.
If Lena terminates the contract after one month, Seymour will let her be. I think Seymour is confident in himself that he would break Lena within one month, hence a very short period to terminate the contract.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes