GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It happens if she has any connections with Mike, a one-night stand, cheating on Ian with Mike or a solo romance with Mike. Otherwise, it directly jumps to (axel_cindy) topic. If Lena just makes small talk with Mike or ignores him completely during their first meetup, that line will not trigger.
Isn't it said that Mike has women hitting on him but he hasn't done anything with them due to having a girlfriend? I can see Ivy sleeping with Mike being handled the same way as Jess where if Lena sleeps with him he'll eventually have sex with Ivy and if she doesn't they don't happen. Ivy not talking about sleeping with Mike even tho she's open about wanting to sleep with Billy and thinking about giving Jeremy a go leads me to believe they only sleep together if Lena does first.

I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeah and wade gaining attitude after hearing about his friend/best friend sleeps with his gf is very realistic

so wade CHAD arc is maybe a possibility eva loves drama dont forget

there is nothing mroe drama than a friendship tunrning into a rivalry over a gf and revenge arc of wade turning into a chad hit the gym and gaining his attitude back

cindy will get attacked on all fronts she is the number one everyone WANTS CINDY :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:hope old rich grandpa dosent find out about cindy and dosent get bored with lena:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll back you up though on Wade Chad (or at least Wade Reform) arc. I've guessed from the beginning he'd have something like this.
- Still attractive face. I don't think Eva would do that for no reason without using it somehow.
- Ivy thought he was hot which I doubt was "only" a fuck with Cindy thing.
- He's already putting steps forward to improve himself. Clear future redemption arc, depending on your choices.
If he gets out of his depression, gets in good shape and loses the constant negativity, he's easily the coolest male personality in the game (there's not much competition) and the 2nd most attractive behind Axel. Even if Axel turns "nice" somehow, he's got the humor and personality of a log, so Wade would be the 10/10 of male characters if he pulls himself together (career, body, outlook), given the other options out there. Built-in dark horse.

I don't think his "best ending" is with Cindy though.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Isn't it said that Mike has women hitting on him but he hasn't done anything with them due to having a girlfriend? I can see Ivy sleeping with Mike being handled the same way as Jess where if Lena sleeps with him he'll eventually have sex with Ivy and if she doesn't they don't happen. Ivy not talking about sleeping with Mike even tho she's open about wanting to sleep with Billy and thinking about giving Jeremy a go leads me to believe they only sleep together if Lena does first.

I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing.
That's the thing with this scene. If Lena is not interested in Mike, then we only get speculations. If Lena is involved with Mike somehow in any shape or form then we get full blasted with Ivy hooking up with Mike.

Ivy was ready to give Jeremy a chance way earlier in the episode before he blew it with Louise. Now he needs two people's validation to make Ivy give another chance. :KEK:

Yup, Ivy was very open about Billy and called him cute too.

Non-interested Lena/Mike gives us this - "I do think Ivy is flirty with Mike in order to get him to play the music she wants while dancing". We never got to know that Ivy went to Mike's studio before their nightclub gig.
I'll back you up though on Wade Chad (or at least Wade Reform) arc. I've guessed from the beginning he'd have something like this.
- Still attractive face. I don't think Eva would do that for no reason without using it somehow.
- He's already putting steps forward to improve himself. Clear future redemption arc, depending on your choices.
If he gets out of his depression, gets in good shape and loses the constant negativity, he's easily the coolest male personality in the game (there's not much competition) and the 2nd most attractive behind Axel. Even if Axel turns "nice" somehow, he's got the humor and personality of a log, so Wade would be the 10/10 of male characters if he pulls himself together (career, body, outlook), given the other options out there. Built-in dark horse.

Agreed, he is tall, handsome and pretty chill. Just needs a good nudge from his friends to have a bright future. Perry 'the anchor' needs to either reform or leave Wade alone. Regarding his ending, I believe if Wade/Cindy do communicate they might make it work or if they break up Wade's redemption might go into overdrive making him more attractive and successful. Meanwhile, Cindy realises it was a mistake to leave him when it's already too late.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Wade best ending is him becoming part of Lena harem.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wade best ending is him becoming part of Lena harem.
Wade coming soon™
Face Riders Of Baluart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to win the battle in the tournament? The first round still works, but in the second round, no matter what you do, you almost always get one or more hits.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

yeah I love cindy because she is like gillian 2.0 and this unobtainable main cheerleader (I can fix her troupe) but I dont think anyone has the best ending with cindy :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I think cindy is a eva bait no happy endings just get baited into drama ,fuck your friendships as ian ,lose friends,.....

I think cindy is a HUGGE bait and people like her the most because she is this I can fix her megan fox archetype 1707302954157.jpeg

no way she is not a bait I think all the blood is in your COCKS LADSSSSSSS:geek: cindy is a DEMON that consumes your soul :devilish:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to win the battle in the tournament? The first round still works, but in the second round, no matter what you do, you almost always get one or more hits.
If you went grapple here is how you win :

First Round:
Guard > provoke >Grapple on the counterattack >Trip or Throw >Secure the position > Go for a Choke >Squeeze > Tie him up.This results in taking one minor ht in the last 30 secs before the round ends.

Second Round:
you get clobbered in the opening no matter what you pick,I usually pick block because it looks like you take the least damage.Attack > Grapple > Trip him > Pin him Down > Pin him Down (again) > Go for a Choke > Keep Squeezing > Keep Squeezing !(again).

You can do it all with only Athletics.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy was ready to give Jeremy a chance way earlier in the episode before he blew it with Louise. Now he needs two people's validation to make Ivy give another chance. :KEK:

Yup, Ivy was very open about Billy and called him cute too.
yeah I dont like this to the sad part is it makes evas cheracters a little bit more unbelievable in their actions

I understand why she does this for example if you are on a love path but than corrupt the shit out of holly it just dosent make sens I get why eva protects holly AUTOMATICLYY WITHOUT A PLAYER CHOICE from ivy because the snowflake crybabys that cry as soon as a woman touch a guy

but this makes the actions of cheracters so unbelievable ivy is a cheracter that dosent give a fuck why would she not corrupt holly or show er how to have fun

or why should ivy all the sudden not sleep with alot of guys she is very open minded in terms of drugs,sex,.....it just fit her cheracter

I really dont like the limitions of this love route code that ALL the sudden makes cheracters less realistic like a lena that cheated all the time all the sudden has moral problems?? even if you played her jumping on every man?? and so on....... I really hate this love route WIN buttom dosent respect the choices I make at all espacilly if I want to romance but still want drama and corruption just because I want drama and corruption dosent mean I never want some romantic stuff or a bit of cuddling or wholesome moments

as son as you have this love/hearth dialoge thing all the FUN decissions/corruption/drama.... diseapear :cry: :cry:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah I dont like this to the sad part is it makes evas cheracters a little bit more unbelievable in their actions
I understand why she does this for example if you are on a love path but than corrupt the shit out of holly it just dosent make sens I get why eva protects holly AUTOMATICLYY WITHOUT A PLAYER CHOICE from ivy because the snowflake crybabys that cry as soon as a woman touch a guy
but this makes the actions of cheracters so unbelievable ivy is a cheracter that dosent give a fuck why would she not corrupt holly or show er how to have fun
or why should ivy all the sudden not sleep with alot of guys she is very open minded in terms of drugs,sex,.....it just fit her cheracter
I really dont like the limitions of this love route code that ALL the sudden makes cheracters less realistic like a lena that cheated all the time all the sudden has moral problems?? even if you played her jumping on every man?? and so on....... I really hate this love route WIN buttom dosent respect the choices I make at all espacilly if I want to romance but still want drama and corruption just because I want drama and corruption dosent mean I never want some romantic stuff or a bit of cuddling or wholesome moments
as son as you have this love/hearth dialoge thing all the FUN decissions/corruption/drama.... diseapear :cry: :cry:
Cheating and love are the opposite though. Can't have all the eggs in one basket. You either play cheating/corrupted or romance path. Mixing them is generally the NTR/cuck path in this game and where the most drama is.

Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cheating and love are the opposite though. Can't have all the eggs in one basket. You either play cheating/corrupted or romance path. Mixing them is generally the NTR/cuck path in this game and where the most drama is.
And not many, despite the certain ones out there who claim it to be "canon", aren't into.

Some people want romance arcs. Not forced feed cuck/ntr BS ad nausium.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes