SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
gow do you mean this?? is there something in the code?? which options??
Python:
menu:
        "Don't let that influence you":
        "You could be one of those girls":
        "All you see on Peoplegram is fake":
Was talking about these options, it might play some role in the future. For now, you get +1 on (ian_go_cindy) if you choose the 2nd option.
Code:
default holly_change = 0
# Holly wants to be like Lena. Max 5 (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shoot)
You wanted the code for (Holly_change) right? These variables are required, and a maximum of 5 stat points are allotted. She doesn't need to have sex with Ivy for the change to happen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Python:
menu:
Was talking about these options, it might play some role in the future. For now, you get +1 on (ian_go_cindy) if you choose the 2nd option.
Code:
default holly_change = 0
# Holly wants to be like Lena. Max 5 (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shoot)
You wanted the code for (Holly_change) right? These variables are required, and a maximum of 5 stat points are allotted. She doesn't need to have sex with Ivy for the change to happen.
+1 Marcel:BootyTime:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Python:
 c "Alright, master."
            if ian_go_cindy > 1:
                i "Master... I like the sound of that."
                $ fcindy = "shy"
                c "Shut up! Who are you, and what have you done with Ian?"
Yeah, Cindy is so gonna get rekt with Axel or Seymour. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
  • Wow
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Any code about Stan?
They have a coffe date...:whistle:
Nah, just the normal code where Lena encourages Holly to have a date with Stan. No changes.
Code:
default v7_dance_stan = False  # OBSOLETE -- Lena recruits Stan's help, lena_fty_show = True -- OBSOLETE
:KEK: Lena recruits Stan for her Stalkfap twerk video. Discarded BTW.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah, just the normal code where Lena encourages Holly to have a date with Stan. No changes.
Code:
default v7_dance_stan = False  # OBSOLETE -- Lena recruits Stan's help, lena_fty_show = True -- OBSOLETE
Stan fans in shambles, their idol didn't get to shine.

edit: shit, nevermind

1707480047782.png

they're fucking shameles. :cautious:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Code:
So the bouncer gets a +1 but Stan dont,thats actually insane.
Marcel is going to destroy that poor girl.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So the bouncer gets a +1 but Stan dont,thats actually insane.
Marcel is going to destroy that poor girl.
For what it's worth, the change Holly gets with Marcel is from his flirting with her early on, and it only has impact on fairly shy Holly:
Python:
        bo "Your friend's funny. I don't think I've ever seen someone trying to get into a club with a library card, ha ha!"
        menu:
            "She's a writer":
                $ holly_marcel = True
                if holly_change < 3:
                    $ holly_change += 1
$ holly_marcel = True :sneaky:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Python:
menu:
Code:
default holly_change = 0
but does holly meet with mark if her CHANGE points are high enough?? even if she see ian??? that was my point that lena ivy influance holly but the ian heart options/dating block the corruption scenes like mark number abd so on,....

so can I dat holly and she still gives mike number and sext him??with lena/ivy influance ofc

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
but does holly meet with mark if her CHANGE points are high enough?? even if she see ian??? that was my point that lena ivy influance holly but the ian heart options/dating block the corruption scenes like mark number abd so on,....

so can I dat holly and she still gives mike number and sext him??with lena/ivy influance ofc
Nope, dating Ian will cancel out Mark/Holly meetup.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And then keeps making Ian wear a condom or no sex, yup, real subtle.
well jeremy can go in RAWw:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime: black baby is coming LADSSSSSSS

alison babytraps ian with a black baby thats a 5 head move

ian its just one of this rare 1% chances I swear the baby is yours I did not cheat on you

I told you seiz dose not matter :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nope, dating Ian will cancel out Mark/Holly meetup.
yeah and that was my whole point and the thing that I dont understand the whole corruption arc , work college , mark , robert number ,kinkyness all gone even if LENA AND IVY try to corrupt her and this is the thing that makes no sens to me because its easy controlable with lena and ivy would not care at all for ian espacilly if lena act like ivy and the both INFLUANCE HER holly has a weak willpower and looks up to them

so why there is even (corruption) to begin with on the ian hearth/love path if corruption is only used to change her cloth :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah and that was my whole point and the thing that I dont understand the whole corruption arc , work college , mark , robert number ,kinkyness all gone even if LENA AND IVY try to corrupt her and this is the thing that makes no sens to me because its easy controlable with lena and ivy would not care at all for ian espacilly if lena act like ivy and the both INFLUANCE HER holly has a weak willpower and looks up to them
Or you can try this.
  • Kiss Holly at the book fair but don't sleep with her.
  • Make Lena forgive Ian if they are dating.
  • Holly will be single and you can try corrupting her with Lena/Ivy.
  • Make Lena go for Holly in the meantime.
  • Suggest an open relationship with Ian/Lena.
  • Possible throuple path with Ian/Lena/corrupted Holly.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Or you can try this.
  • Kiss Holly at the book fair but don't sleep with her.
  • Make Lena forgive Ian if they are dating.
  • Holly will be single and you can try corrupting her with Lena/Ivy.
  • Make Lena go for Holly in the meantime.
  • Suggest an open relationship with Ian/Lena.
  • Possible throuple path with Ian/Lena/corrupted Holly.
nah i wanna only focus on holly and play ian like a average guy so maybe I sleep with holly and dont commit to her I will see

but it piss me off that I cant corrupt her if ian/holly are dating because this would fit to lena slutty path and ivy so i guess the (corruptio) on hearth path is only used for the dressing and sex between ian and holly thats it AMAZING corruption arc :BootyTime:

I mean the (holly want to be like lena) my lena is taking dicks left and right and cheat on everthing and drugs and rock in roll thats a bit different that wearning revaling cloth and sleep with your own bf :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes