ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Think it's done? Looks kinda bland tbh..
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.

Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.
Ah, I see, must've missed it then. I don't recall seeing it posted before. I'd personally prefer something more revealing than that there if Lena ever makes it onto a stage. :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think they will Add some Colors into them as it looks Like Rough Dress Work :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, looks like a rough dress work. They need to add a good one. As Blandchilli pointed out, "It looks like a mummy's outfit".
Speaking of fireworks, here we see Cinders on a different level :KEK:.
1708471573434.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sure, but this is a case of "too much" and not just "something" for me. I like when it's just a tad more skimpy, get people's imaginations going~
I love lingerie that highlights a woman's butt (Emma I love your ass :love:), but I also like erotic anime/cinema/comic/game cosplay, I would like to see a hot costume party at ORS where the girls go of famous people and the boys too, I suppose Axel would be like Frankenstein's monster since he talks as if he had no brain and likes to attack people, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What erotic costumes would look best on girls?:unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ah, I see, must've missed it then. I don't recall seeing it posted before. I'd personally prefer something more revealing than that there if Lena ever makes it onto a stage. :devilish:
Nah. we discovered it with the release of ch10 along Ian's beard variables. nothing new added in files except GGGB cast's variable. This outfit is filler one and will be modified if EK wants to do Lena a dance pole session.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes