BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess it's option two then, it's a shame we don't have the option of raising money to leave the apartment and let those two losers kill each other or maybe have a hate relationship, right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:
Wonder what a studio apartment in Baluart costs. In GGGB I think Ashley's apartment cost 3 "moneys."
I think Emma mentions, early on too, that she's renting out a room in her flat share. I always wondered if that'd come to play a role for Ian or Lena.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That is pretty much a close description of Lena's personality so far given how she behaves also if you consider the fact that she never consider or ponders on having sex with Ivy as cheating too, that was a bit meh that you would at least consider having sex with Louise "I know I shouldn't do this but..."(as she does with any other character) and when Ivy she doesn't even give a thought to it. What you said is probable.
Thinking about it a little more, it may also be significant that Lena's train of thoughts on this generally goes "i know i shouldn't but..." rather than "cheating is bad but..." i.e. it reads more like she's acknowledging social norm she "should" conform with and not really something she personally feels all that strong about (when not being on the receiving end, that is)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thinking about it a little more, it may also be significant that Lena's train of thoughts on this generally goes "i know i shouldn't but..." rather than "cheating is bad but..." i.e. it reads more like she's acknowledging social norm she "should" conform with and not really something she personally feels all that strong about (when not being on the receiving end, that is)
I HAVE to play again and give Lena thoughts more scrutiny.
I think we all may have been blinded and didn't even consider the possibility until you mentioned.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
From what I've seen on Lena's corruption path, these are as follows.
  • Lena/Ian - Cheating, controlling and humiliation.
  • Lena/Mike - Cheating and controlling (tries to). Brain fog.
  • Lena/Louise - Controlling.
  • Lena/Axel/Jack - BC and submissive
  • Lena/Seymour - Opulence and submissive.
  • Lena/Jeremy/Marcel - BBC slut.
  • Lena/Ivy - Hard drugs MDMA. She didn't even start with weed like Ian did.
  • Lena/Robert - Multiple flings, controlling.
  • Lena/Stan - Humiliation and controlling.
  • Lena/Holly - No matter how many shitty variables Lena has, she is genuinely very vanilla towards Holly.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I understand and agree with you but my point is: That's expression on her face is just a idiot internet thing. Doesn't mean desire or lust and, for me, don't fit in Lena's personality.
While I have a long internet history, it has been mainly along the lines of science, not the social media. I have no facebook, instagram etc; I am just not interested. As a result, I find myself having to look up abbreviations used in this forum (I responded to your message regarding Jack and Wen with some abbreviations in revenge; let them look them up!) and new terms, probably made up by the click bait people. So I do not associate Lena's expression with some internet thing. I like its contrast with the sane Lena look...EOS. ;)

Reactions: Leonardovisk

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
When hell freezes over and Stan and Jeremy get killed in game due to unforeseen circumstances.
Wouldn't it be funny if Stan and Louise fall for each other? Started with disdain for each other, but both gave into hatefucking and slowly started developing feelings. Louise wants to be loved and prefers a monogamous relationship and Stan is ready to please the woman he loves with all his capacity.

Meanwhile, Jeremy thought he wanted to drill pussies all day long but then a siren named Jasmine came along and drilled him instead. He never knew what he had been missing all his life.

Cue - a happy ending.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I suppose that the knife you use to kill Jeremy/Stan will remain as a hidden render that in the future SearingFive (I liked Picardo8 more) will expose it as he did before and you will go to prison because of him, right? :unsure: :KEK:
Hey, this is my old gamer tag. :(
Picardo8 is living happily on a farm :devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wouldn't it be funny if Stan and Louise fall for each other? Started with disdain for each other, but both gave into hatefucking and slowly started developing feelings. Louise wants to be loved and prefers a monogamous relationship and Stan is ready to please the woman he loves with all his capacity.

Meanwhile, Jeremy thought he wanted to drill pussies all day long but then a siren named Jasmine came along and drilled him instead. He never knew what he had been missing all his life.

Cue - a happy ending.
Lets be real. MOST are semi hoping for Stan and Louise to happen. Mainly because despite their differences they would be semi good for each other. Stan would get a girl in his life and Louise would have someone who would fuck around behind her back, not to mention would be more than willing to pamper her.

Reactions: SearingFive

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah but Louise is shallow. her mistreatment of Stan and her love for Jeremy are based solely on looks. Stan is a pathetic fat boy. if he hit the gym and got in shape, and wasn't such a slob, Louise would be all over him.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah but Louise is shallow. her mistreatment of Stan and her love for Jeremy are based solely on looks. Stan is a pathetic fat boy. if he hit the gym and got in shape, and wasn't such a slob, Louise would be all over him.
True... Which means a probable rework of Stan yet again, or Stan Goes To The Gym arc happens. Either is trash in my book.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Do you seriously think that the only problem Stan has is the physical part, he has a lot of shit in his head that needs to be fixed first and the same goes for Louise, it's a shame that Lena has to live with those two, I would like Lena/Ian They lived together or with Holly and if my dream came true that the three of them lived together, it is possible that the latter would be difficult to happen, right? :unsure: :whistle:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Do you seriously think that the only problem Stan has is the physical part, he has a lot of shit in his head that needs to be fixed first and the same goes for Louise, it's a shame that Lena has to live with those two, I would like Lena/Ian They lived together or with Holly and if my dream came true that the three of them lived together, it is possible that the latter would be difficult to happen, right? :unsure: :whistle:
Being unreasonably judgmental and prejudiced go hand-in-hand with her shallowness. And considering she never outgrew her teenage phase, as Ivy stated, coupled with her insecurity with relationships, it's no wonder she is the way she is. Not to mention she tends to hold grudges. So even if by some miracle Stan cleaned up his act and changed how he looks, it's unlikely she'll even consider changing her opinion of him.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That is why we want them to be together and GTFO from ORS and stop meddling with Lena's life. Well, if they can't be together they can murder each other.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes