| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I find one way to look at it as the proverbial devil/angel on a characters shoulders you see sometimes in old media. You're not the character...just somebody guiding them to certain choices.

But some people prefer self insertion...whatever floats your boat, right?
Absolutely! Self insertion differs person to person.

BUT

Humans by nature relate to those things to which they have some sort of connection. They understand the situation of story if they self insert to some degree, make a connection through characters/situations if they are gone through them themselves or have traits like them, don't like the character to feel negative emotions which they don't like themselves or vice versa, etc. That's why you see many people complain "I can't change name of MC, BOooo Dev, Bad DEV"!
This is human nature and you can't avoid it, even when we visualize/ imagine something we try to make some sort of connection. That's the reason many people don't like when there favorite character is humiliated whether that is a hero or not.

This degree of variety within humans create diversity of opinion, decision, etc.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Absolutely! Self insertion differs person to person.

BUT

Humans by nature relate to those things to which they have some sort of connection. They understand the situation of story if they self insert to some degree, make a connection through characters/situations if they are gone through them themselves or have traits like them, don't like the character to feel negative emotions which they don't like themselves or vice versa, etc. That's why you see many people complain "I can't change name of MC, BOooo Dev, Bad DEV"!
This is human nature and you can't avoid it, even when we visualize/ imagine something we try to make some sort of connection. That's the reason many people don't like when there favorite character is humiliated whether that is a hero or not.

This degree of variety within humans create diversity of opinion, decision, etc.
I can avoid it...but that's just because I'm more machine than man.

Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I find one way to look at it as the proverbial devil/angel on a characters shoulders you see sometimes in old media. You're not the character...just somebody guiding them to certain choices.

But some people prefer self insertion...whatever floats your boat, right?
There are members like that who identify with the characters they use, I know some like that, in ORS I don't know anyone like that, but there are cases where a member can be part of a game at the insistence of the members. I did it with my friend Joshy92, we made hundreds of posts with stories where he was a character in the game, it was fun when he first appeared, didn't EK do the same with a Patreon member? :unsure: :LOL:

starkj

May 17, 2022
If you don't self-insert, it's fun seeing all kind of men corrupting and debasing the female MC
Yeah, i can see that and i bet most people who play avns with female leads, do it because of the corruption.
In this game, i kinda wish we had an option at the start of the game to choose to play as only one character and then stuff would happen based on the choices you're making but oh well.

Reactions: | Vee |

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, being in an open relationship with Lena means I can't have fun with Emma and her massive ass anymore?
Time to go back to a previous save game...

Sorry Lena, but for now we'll just stay fuck buddies.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Damn, being in an open relationship with Lena means I can't have fun with Emma and her massive ass anymore?

Not now, but it is possible that if Lena is unfaithful she wants to have a threesome with Emma to compensate like she did with Louise, it is also possible on that route that she wants to have a threesome with two guys, it's a shame we can't have a swinger route, moment !!, maybe we do have it but they didn't tell Ian, right? :unsure: :KEK:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Not now, but it is possible that if Lena is unfaithful she wants to have a threesome with Emma to compensate like she did with Louise, it is also possible on that route that she wants to have a threesome with two guys, it's a shame we can't have a swinger route, moment !!, maybe we do have it but they didn't tell Ian, right? :unsure: :KEK:
I think I should slowly start making a diagram of who fucks who. :BootyTime:
What I love about this game is that people don't stay single.

If you don't give them your "physical love" they will simply find someone else.
This can creates very interesting love triangles.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

We do get an option of teasing Emma at the mall. For now, Emma backs off from Ian but could be persuaded by Lena later on in future updates if they have an open relationship.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think I should slowly start making a diagram of who fucks who.:BootyTime:
What I love about this game is that people don't stay single.

If you don't give them your "physical love" they will simply find someone else.
This can creates very interesting love triangles.
It's true, because there are members who are confused with Ian and foolishly believe that he has a harem route and that all the girls are for him when the reality is a relationship game and if the girls can't be with Ian they are going to look for someone else to have a relationship with, Alison made it clear a dialogue that can move forward without Ian (y) (y)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It's true, because there are members who are confused with Ian and foolishly believe that he has a harem route and that all the girls are for him when the reality is a relationship game and if the girls can't be with Ian they are going to look for someone else to have a relationship with, Alison made it clear a dialogue that can move forward without Ian (y) (y)
Ian sort of have harem route...
Right now I'm pretty much having regular sex with every woman except Cherry (she's flat as a board so no loss) and Holly.
But many things indicate that I might end up having a threesome with Holly in the future.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Right now I'm pretty much having regular sex with every woman except Cherry (she's flat as a board so no loss) and Holly.
But many things indicate that I might end up having a threesome with Holly in the future.
It's not a harem route, just a manwhore route. You won't have a harem in the end of the game

Reactions: Balsamic

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Do you seriously think that I care that she has small tits when she has this beautiful hot ass that I can use :love:, I love her body and Skin, Now I will compare the Boobs of Louise and Cherry or What? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She is also beautiful No doubt in that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
"There are no manwhores.
Only whores and whore makers."
:sneaks:
It's true, but for this moment in the game what interests me most is the evolution of the characters, as well as trios with different combinations such as Emma/Lena/Ian or Jeremy/Lena/Ian or Holly/Lena/Mike and if possible a gangbang with Lena or Ivy, it would be hot to see that, right? :unsure: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes